This is a thread dedicated to The Matrix and Keanu Reeves astonishing good looks

This is a thread dedicated to The Matrix and Keanu Reeves astonishing good looks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRw-B1fLPTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you racemixing

woah

it produces some beautiful ladies

Will we ever have a film that has a cultural impact like The Matrix did again?

Will we ever have a film that has a cultural impact again?

No, people are too ironic now.

We live in the postmodern era.

I want to believe that there can be a film like that again.

I want to believe. Even if I have to make it myself.

I daresay that Lord of the Rings had just as much, if not more of an impact, and more staying power in the public consciousness. After Reloaded and Revolutions, the Matrix series has basically been forgotten in the mainstream, while LotR continues to be referenced and parodied. There's also the Harry Potter series. Or are you talking about original movies not based on a pre-existing property?

>mfw this was parodied everywhere for years

>The Matrix (1999)
>17 years ago

You are now aware Sup Forums is filled with children who were not even born when The Matrix came out.

That scene became unintentionally goofy to me when I realized that at normal speed, Neo was just falling over really fast.

>No, people are too ironic now.

>We live in the postmodern era.
t.15 years old trying to sound smart.

>tfw kung pow gets instantly dated by it

nobody gives a shit about you nerd fantasy trash

go to bed little boy

When I finally saw the matrix, every parody I had seen over the years finally made sense

There should be an edit of this movie with that scene removed. It works much better without it and hardly any of the other humor is so dated and terrible. It's like an exec demanded they put that in or the whole thing would be unfunded. I refused to watch Kung pow for years because that scene was all that was ever shown or advertised

I just want a movie that gets people talking again. A movie that's so fresh and new and original, it fucking changes cinema for a good 5 years minimum. Marvel/Star Wars shit is fun and all but they're all marketing to China now.

I wish Mad Max Fury Road did that. It had the potential.

>Matrix release date
March 31st 1999

>Columbine shooting
April 20th 1999

Those trench coats and shades really make you think... I bet one of them at least tried to do a wall run.

Agreed, it's easily the worst part of the entire movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRw-B1fLPTI

isn't there a matrix edit with the green removed

What's the point ?
The green is there to remind you the artificiality of the Matrix

uncensored?

i thought it was just one of those american cities that is always green like in hell or high water and green room

Pay attention the next time you'll watch it, the green filter is only applied on the Matrix, not in the "real" world