Post your political test and favourite music genre

Prog

Hippity-hoppity

Leave this board, idiot. Trying to name drop a musical genre next to your irrelevant political stance IS NOT DISCUSSING MUSIC. Fuck off, you moronic faggot.

>political test
>doesnt link test
>likes prog
>cares about markets over equality

kys

Hey racist what's up?

Did you do a good job of sucking Porky off today? Maybe he'll give you a 10 cent raise after the nice tax cuts.

Post punk or synth pop

>liberalism in the middle

How's that free market treating you Cletus? Got rich yet? Did the wealth finally trickle down?

Black Metal

>neo-liberal
the true nu-male

>Did you do a good job of sucking Porky off today? Maybe he'll give you a 10 cent raise after the nice tax cuts.
It's much better than having the government shove giant dildos into all oricifes simultaneously.

Noise Rock or Hardcore Punk

woops forgot image

all of my orifices*

my digits summon the mods to stop this ridiculous thread

Smooth jazz

classical

some scary posts so far anons

Classic Prog-Rock.

Prog and psych, don't like 8values but it's least worst

do I smell a butt bothered bolshevik baby?

high tier politics, low tier taste

top tier politics and taste, would respect your rights consensually while bombing arabs

folk rock

Future funk and synthpop

Democracy is a sham, the masses are too stupid to make the right decision because they can just be easily swayed by whoever is churning out the propaganda. An technocratic nationalist autocracy is the way forward.

hard to say. 60s pop, the romantic period, ambient, early electronic music, i'm open to most music

there's absolutely nothing racist about recognizing that europe is currently going through an identity crisis, let alone caring about national integrity
ethnic nationalism is not the only branch of nationalism. consider reading a book.

And what's preventing the power holders in an autocracy from not being retarded, if regular people are retarded? It's the same issue monarchies and fascism have. An intelligent and benevolent monarch is clearly a good leader for society, but you can't ensure his kid won't be downs. Any non-democratic system will have that problem.

Open to anything, but avant-garde, post-rock, and math rock are probably my favorite.

i agee that the general public are idiots but honestly dude most people just want to survive and feed their families
do you know of any autocracies throughout history that haven't led to total misery and corruption? i don't, maybe you do though ?

That's why I said "Technocracy". In this theoretical system, the educated class of society would form a council who chooses a leader they deem to be the most qualified to lead. It's not hereditary. There would be a constitution. This can be abused by elitists with an agenda, but you can ensure the council is balanced ideologically so a bipartisan effort is made to choose the best person for the job.

is leftists being crackheads a new meme?

Can I really support markets but still like the public care system? People dying because they don't have the money is too much in my opinion.

Eh, I'm not really an autocrat in practice, it just gave me that. In theory it sounds good, but it could be abused easily if power is put in the wrong hands.

Folk Music

Leftists tend to be negative nihilists with poor self-respect, yes.

Right wing comedy strikes again

>Can I really support markets but still like the public care system?
of course! just don't be a sociopathic ancap who doesn't understand social dynamics
>but it could be abused easily if power is put in the wrong hands.
kinda like communism har har har
nah but seriously your system seems like it'd be a huge process and hassle.

A toss-up between Prog Rock, '80s Metal and Punk.

Other favorites: Post-Punk, Neofolk, Power Electronics, '80s/'90s Hip-Hop

>the educated class
Yeah, that's an issue already. Academia rewards incredibly specialized education and narrow knowledge, and most academics make fools of themselves when trying to speak politically outside their field. Do I need to remind you of Bill Nye the Genderfluid Guy?

Prog Rock

>progressivism on the right
Wat?

i like it all :)