I mean.................. it's fine

i mean.................. it's fine......

THERE'S

OH MY GOSH

people getting excited about this are like people getting excited over the new star wars movies

Easy

Easy

seesaw is really relaxing

the xx are less normie than star wars

hol it down, hol it down

You're the most beautiful girl in Hackney, y'know?

DIDN'T I TAKE YOU TO... HIGHER PLACES YOU CAN'T REACH WITHOUT ME

Seesaw is practically a Four Tet song

one of the most forward thinking EDM albums desu

I HAVE NEVER REEEEEEEEEEACHED SUCH HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS

I FEEL MUSIC IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN YOUR EEEEEEEEEEYES

only by a little bit
their debut record was alt-normiecore when it came out

Just delete "I know there's gonna be good times" and its fine

>You're in ecstasy
>without me

gets me every time

I really like this album, the soothing, deep bass tracks and those angelic vocals. More like this?

same. can't listen to this song or this album besides good times anymore due to nostalgia/feels being attached to it

Four tet actually did a remix of it

No Love Deep Web is great

Four tet is credited on the original

bad opinion

pfffttt HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHhHHAHAHAHAHAH

Jamie xx practises safe raving with his debut solo album proper, following a 2011 collaboration with Gil Scott-Heron and production as part of The xx. 'In Colour' posits Jamie as the pre-eminent posh soul boy, lifting and massaging inspiration from the rich heritage of late '80s + early '90s London dance culture and channelling it into a pop-ready format palatable to Radio 1 daytime tastes and festival soundtracks. The putative "soul" of rare groove, boogie, hardcore and early jungle is sucked out and spliced with vocals in feathered arrangements ripened up for students and yummy mummys alike - all under one roof. From the deflated hardcore of 'Gosh' to the trudging 'Girl', it's as seductive as a Waitrose fridge on a warm day, infused with exotic tropical reference points in the steel drums of 'Obvs', mixing the suburban Breaks of latter-day Chicane and Marine Parade with woolly chords right out of a Lamb classic in 'Hold Tight', or nodding to seminal Joss Stone in 'Loud Places'. Oh, it's going to be a great summer, we can just feel it.

Good opinion

But chrome sparks song is better tho

IMMA RIDE IN THAT PUSSY LIKE A STROLLER

I SURVIVE IN THE MOTHERFUCKING GUTTER

Worst track on album. This autotuned dancehall voice is fucking annoying.

best track on the album*