GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind THE HOOVER DAM

GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind THE HOOVER DAM.

GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind THE PYRAMIDS.

GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind THE MOON LANDINGS.

GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind THE EXTINCTION OF THE DINOSAURS.

GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE.

GUESS WHAT? Transformers were behind WORLD WAR II.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEbKgIbycl4
youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bGLRUxMNThc
youtube.com/watch?v=4kEAC7pEPLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

George Washington will be a transformer in the 6th movie.

John Wilkes Boothe's pistol was a transformer

Captain Sully's plain was also transformer

Genghis Khan had help from transformers

Remember that kite of Benjamin? Franklin?
Yeah, well.

Transformer

Alexander Hamilton got shot by Arron Burr's pistol, that's right, it's a transformer

the great wall is also a transformer

every single terracotta warrior is a mini transformer that's going to combine into a huge one

it's going to gross 5 billion in china alone

nina, pinta, Santa maria? transformers, all of them

the slave ships were deceptions though

How was Abraham Lincoln smart enough to free the slaves? Yeah, that's fucking right, his Hat was a Tranformer.

Booth's pistol was a Decepticon.

Remember how President Taft got stuck in that transformer?

Well that's because that was a bathtub.

it's fucking megatron himself

>nina, pinta, Santa maria?

WHEN YOU'RE ON MY BOAT YOU'LL BE DRINKING SANGRIA

See that cherry tree George Washington cut down? It was a motherfucker Decepticon.

I'd actually love for Transformers to turn into guns again. That last had movie had magical floating cube transformations at dinobots so why not? Make Megatron a gun again

We sail 'round the world and go port to port, everytime I cum I produce a quart

The Wright Brothers Plane was the biggest deception-con of them all

The Titanic was a Transformer, the Iceberg was a Decipticon

Hilary Clinton is a Decepticon.

only if they do a John Wick cross over and have John Wick shoot it

Everybody knows the most evil decepticon was the Pen that wrote the Communist Manifesto

plot twist, they THOUGHT the Titanic was a transformer but it was actually it's sister ship Olympic, the iceberg decepticon got the wrong ship

Jesus was a Transformer

Bruce Springsteen's denim jacket is the worst transformer of them all

Transformers are just shitty gundams.

Does anyone know where I can get a transformer grill that makes auto-brats?

Judas was a Decepticon, its all so obvious if you look at The Last Supper under an Energon Blacklight

lol, I came for the meme, but stayed for the history lessons

keep it on lads

Kennedy's limo

I thought the first 3 bayformers were good if I'm being perfectly honest. Were they anywhere near good cinema? No. But it delivered what it was supposed to, being high octane giant robots fighting. Then the 4th movie came out. That shit was devoid of anything cool until the last like 5 minutes.
And since I'm already on this path, I think most of the designs are good too. The only one I really didn't like was Megatron. Again, until the 4th movie.

Get the fuck out user

YOU GOT THE TOUCH

YOU GOT THE POWER

youtube.com/watch?v=nEbKgIbycl4

>But it delivered what it was supposed to, being high octane giant robots fighting

Why do people say this false shit? Maybe a quarter of those movies are robot fights. The rest is bad comedy and hackneyed human drama. Hell even the "robot fights" are mostly just shots of american military hardware shooting offscreen.

this one is the stupidest but it made me laugh the hardest

>there have been FOUR movies and this song still hasn't been played during them

Anyways, for those wanting a true Transformers movie that isn't the 1984 movie, go play War For Cybertron or Fall Of Cybertron on console or PC. Very good, very lovingly made.

implying the gundam isn't a transformer

Barricade has been the one shooting all these black guys in an effort to stoke racial tension and stir unrest so people will be to distracted to notice the Decepticons trying to take over.

boogie nights?

>mfw people don't know that according to ancient writings, the first gundam was actually an ancient cybertronian sex toy

Flight 93 was a transformer.

A really shitty transformer.

Because I remember what I want to and forget everything else.

no, rockstar, you pleb-b-bits

the 1984 movie is a shameless cash grab to usher in a new wave of toys at the cost of childhood trauma of all the kids in the world

Drumpf's hairpiece, yup it's a transformer

>at the cost of childhood trauma of all the kids in the world
what? what was so bad about it?

woah I thought Optimus killing was a Bay movie thing, he blasts like 5 guys in less than 10 seconds here

They are obsessed with having a human protagonist and it seems the only way they can think to tie their conflicts together is if the Transformers are responsible for Earth history. Its indicative of a bigger problem, they wont let the transformers carry a movie despite the fact that they can emote like humans and no one cares about the human characters

TRANSGENDERS!!
HOMOS IN DISGUISE!!
TRANSGENDERS!
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYES!!

That shitty VHS tape from the 80s you still cherish is unfortunately not a transformer.

I'm sorry.

That would've been pretty neat tho.

Yeah, and? It's still fucking rad as hell

What a stupid fucking excuse made by people with comedically low standards. A good action movie still has character and plot so that the action has meaning, even fucking transformers cartoons for children understand that. And if the sole purpose is to deliver on action spectacle then the fact that they're all nearing three god damn hours is inexcusable for a plot you're admitting no one watches them for. Jesus christ I never thought contrarionism on this site would reach a level where this kind of retardation is acceptable.

the star trek enterprise?
CORRECT!
also a transformie

they killed off most of the good guys within the 1st 15minutes

Thats what the entire Transformers franchise is, you moron. Its not like this is somehow a criticism that applies to that one movie. They only change the designs in each iteration so that they can sell the same character with a different look.

I wish niggers would transform into something better.

also they replaced optimus prime, basically a robot version of the american flag, with hot rodimus, basically the robot version of a faggot, and he turns into an RV

People talk about Optimus dying but don't forget that each of the Autobots wasted in the shuttlle was at least once kid's favorite transformer.

Shillary's private server? A decepticon, and it deleted all of her emails!

Even those games got Stan Bush to compose a new Transformers song for both of them. You can tell theyre actually made by fans unlike Bay's movies where you will never see the tone properly captured. Instead toilet humor. That said Transformers Devastation is the superior lovingly made game.

they used to transform into farming equipment

I've been fapping in front of my TV.

Really hoping it's not a transformer

Oh come on I'm sure kids everywhere love that young hepcat Judd Nelson.

it's basically the fucking red wedding, but for kids, and even more brutal.

A little bit of historical research has revealed that yes in fact the ovens at Treblinka, Belzec and Auschwitz were in fact all transformers
The interesting part is that they were all autobots

Optimus died in the 1986 film leaving kids crying and upset. It was a big change in the series. He was replaced by Radimus Prime. The film is about how he rises as the leader.

yes the song was in Boogie Nights, but the song came out in 86 and was featured in the first Transformer movie to hit the screens.

>look up some futa to whack off to
>computer transforms to tell you you're gay

nothing wrong there

i'll just say ultra magnus got shafted

>Ultra magnus literally looks the same as Optimus
>gets shafted for hotrod
kek, gets me every time.

For those who don't know, optimus would be resurrected in a later season as the show went to shit.

Here is a legendary parody of this scene:

Was space shuttle Columbia also a transformer?

If so RIP.

That shit burns me up inside.

UM - Great Warrior, experienced warrior, holds down the fort and saved many autobots when all shit broke loose, everybody looks up to him

lost his job to some faggot because destiny bullshit

fml

Magnus btfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGLRUxMNThc

I think my dad's Z28 Camaro is a transformer.

My dad's Z28 Is pretty bad ass.

My dad is pretty bad ass.
I miss my dad.

If only the Z28 could transform into a pack of malbros then your dad wouldn't have left to get some smokes, faggot.

Galvatron looks great but the name galvatron sucks scrotum

>I thought the first 3 bayformers were good
You need to commit suicide ASAP.

Seriously, an hero right now.

Transformies built Stonehenge too yakno

The Mayflower was a transformer

more like ultra fagnus lmao

Though it's an enduring franchise, the original 1980s transformers will always be my favorite.

Transformers did 9/11.

That self-aggrandizing fuck thought his ass getting BTFO was the Autobots' darkest hour.

Energon can't melt steel beams.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kEAC7pEPLI

What the fuck is wrong with Cy-Kill's hips ?