50/5

>Don't lash out against Muslims
>Homophobia
>Gun control

>"if"
17/1
>"okie doke"
1/1

"we must , if , stick together and tragedy , such is not all muslims , gun control , very sad , our prayers are with the families , do not hate muslims now , racism is no good. , we need more oil time for another war and im the antichrists son."

kek

Is it confirmed, was shooter a muslim?

>oaky doke

1000000/5

>"let me be perfectly clear"
2/1

>Blames Trump
8/10

Yes

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>common sense gun control
>weapons of war do not belong on our streets
>must work with our mooselim friends
>this is not who we are

>I would like to use this opportunity to begin a temporary halt on islamic immigration
69/420

>oh wow
>look at this
>what a shame
1/1

just installed Sup Forums?

I bet he's not dumb enough to mention Trump but it'll be hilarious.

20/21

100% chance of crocodile tears

King Nigger will miss the point entirely and act like we are not at war with Islam. This is why we need trump. Democrats are oblivious.

>okie dokie

Kek'd

I'm willing to bet money on him only referring to it as a mass shooting.

>"Make no mistake"
1/1
>"Trump is right"
1/googleplex

blah blah blah guns are bad
blah blah blah unite
blah blah blah religion of peace

>I'm sorry I have let you down.
>12 out of the top 25 deadliest mass shootings in America occurred on my watch.
>I have been a failure as a "leader."
>I have failed to confront violence, hate crimes, discord, the proliferation of guns, and racial tensions.
>I have failed the Black community.
>I have failed the LGBT community.
>I have failed school children.
>I have failed to protect Americans from gun violence.
>I just want to say that I will be cutting my annual vacation to Martha's Vineyard in half this year in honor of all the gun violence funerals I have not attended.
>May God bless the victims of gun violence, and may God continue to bless America.

>uhhhh
50/1

>we shouldn't give in to hate
1/4

>tolerance
1/2

Gun control

I-i-i-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

Don't forget Obama is a member of the LGBT community, but yeah mentioning that would probably draw attention to Islam

>"This has to stop"
1/2
>crying
1/1
>"An armed citizen in the right place could have prevented this tragedy."
1/grahams number

Why does he workout like a female? Wtf

>hillary clinton is the only candidate capable of alleviating this problem
1/1

Guess who his gym coach is ?

He has to keep those glutes tight for michelle's BBC

>read about this online
>check to see what Sup Forums will say
>this is the first thread I see
God I love yall

I used to think the michelle obama tranny stuff was stupid, but this fucking picture. Look at those shoulders and that chest.

How many times will he say 'mooselim?'

It's a sign of how fucking cucked a politician is when they say 'mooselim' instead of muzlim. I noticed Hillary switched up her pronunciation and almost all other Dems did as well.

islam is the religion of peace

republican house and congress have halted progress to ban guns

Don't gay clubs have security?

>No gun zone

dildo batons

>We shouldn't judge all Muslims based on this incident... or the prior 1,000 incidents
>This attack wasn't against the LGBT community in Orlando, this attack was against the LGBT community all over the world

"We need to be careful of generalizations"
5/1

"Intolerance"
6000000/1

Someone link a stream when obongo goes live.

We needed dildoes made of Wonder Woman's bracelets that we could have waved around in the air to deflect the bullets.

>You ain't no muslim, bro

Any club has bouncers. That guy was probably capped

10/1 we are sad for the loss of our muslim brother may he be at peace we will hold a national funeral tomorrow and build a mosque in his honor.

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if tighter con regulations if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if okay doke if if if if if if if if if if if let me be perfectly clear if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if Not all muslims if if if if if if if if if if if if if *strange hand gestures* if if if if if if if if if if if Trump's fault if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if #imwithher

Let'g get a pool of how many uh's he will use. My count is: 5.

>Gun control
>Trumps fault
>Religion of peace

>If I had a gay transsexual husband, she'd look like Michele.

Ruled by a nigger for over 7 years.

>"dangerous rethoric"
3/5

Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh...

I cringe every time they say that shit.

Gun control 2/5
Obamacare will help those people recover 78/300
Hello 1/1
Is 1/1
We 1/1
*Inhales* 3/3
America 2/2
The 11221/11221
NIGGERSTONGUEMYANUS ???/???
Islam 7/8, probably to say it isn't why
Gay 10/10
Shooting 10/10
At 10/10
Night Club 33/34

>The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

>For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed

1 / 6 gorrilion

"Religion of peace"

Th funny thing is that's not how arabic speakers say it.

Trump made him do it

Let O'Joker suck mudslime cock after the largest mass shooting ever waged against gays to boot. More votes for Trump, who is as good as our next president at this point.

IF IF IF IF IF IF

IF IF IF IF IF IF

IF IF IF IF IF IF

First post underrated post

>gun control 2/5

Gun Control is going to be absolutely 100% mentioned. Guaranteed that's going to be Obongos focus, even though the guy was a licensed guard and had a permit above and beyond a standard citizen so any gun control wouldn't have stopped him in any way.

>"Islamic Terrorism"
>1/1,000,000,000
Depends on what prefaces it.
>"this was not"
>1/2
>"this was an act of"
>1,000,000,000

No way, he's not going to mention the words together at all. He'll call it 'extremist terrorism' and that's not for certain.