VENUS WILLIAMS

What happened and is she a horrible person?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/new-video-supports-venus-williams-car-crash-death-cops-article-1.3309556
youtube.com/watch?v=8mWSX2BQEhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The police report estimates that Williams was driving five miles per hour when the accident occurred.

it sounds like some cunt blew threw an intersection right in front of her, and now she's being sued because the """victims""" see it as a potential payday
I could have read it wrong though

The answer to both of those questions is yes.

>threw
through

gas me and melt my belongings

thanks

what's her name again?

Venus "I'm a nigger so I suck at driving" Williams

She got stuck in the middle of a junction, then the lights changed. Old people decided that green light meant they could accelerate straight into her car, now his family want her money.

It's weird how Americans think of suing first rather than getting her arrested.

capitalism is more than an idea, it's a way of life

>Terrence Dickson, of Bristol, Pennsylvania, who was leaving a house he had just burglarized by way of the garage. Unfortunately for Dickson, the automatic garage door opener malfunctioned and he could not get the garage door to open. Worse, he couldn’t re-enter the house because the door connecting the garage to the house locked when Dickson pulled it shut. Forced to sit for eight, count ‘em, EIGHT, days on a case of Pepsi and a large bag of dry dog food, he sued the homeowner’s insurance company claiming undue mental Anguish. Amazingly, the jury said the insurance company must pay Dickson $500,000 for his anguish.

>Carl Truman, 19, of Los Angeles, California won $74,000 plus medical expenses when his neighbor ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Truman apparently didn’t notice there was someone at the wheel of the car when he was trying to steal his neighbor’s hubcaps.

>Jerry Williams, of Little Rock , Arkansas , garnered 4th Place in the Stella’s when he was awarded $14,500 plus medical expenses after being bitten on the butt by his next door neighbor’s beagle – even though the beagle was on a chain in its owner’s fenced yard. Williams did not get as much as he asked for because the jury believed the beagle might have been provoked at the time of the butt bite because Williams had climbed over the fence into the yard and repeatedly shot the dog with a pellet gun.

you have to be a person to be a horrible person first.

This all comes down to one thing, and one thing only. She must be aware of the traffic flow in front of her and must not block the intersection. Whether or not it was green of red when she entered does not matter. If the light is green and there stopped traffic you can't just stop in the middle of the intersection. She is at fault.

>junction

it's a fucking intersection, Queen Elizabeth

He's a man pretending to be a woman so he can dominate women's tennis, so yes, that makes him a bad person.

it's amazing how accurate the "i dindu nuffin", "he dindu nuffin" meme is.

lmfao shit like that is why you are allowed to bear weapons of mass destruction over there tho

also seriously hope that retard didn't try to hydrate with pepsi

The golf rumors are true though

>In 2005, a Romanian prisoner identified as Pavel M, serving 20 years after being convicted of murder, filed a lawsuit against the Romanian Orthodox Church, as God's representatives in Romania, for failing to keep him from the Devil, essentially stating that his baptism had been a binding contract.[10]

post the ruling too

It already failed criminal court this was civil court and I think she's already out of it

The real news here is that Venus Williams drives a fucking Hyundai.

Those are all unironically made up.

Also you're an idiot for blindly believing stuff. This is like shit your illiterate grandparents forward to you.

Venus was the one that blew through the intersection, through a red light.

>shoot a red light, get caught in the middle of the intersection
>old people see a green and start driving, go straight into her car that just STOPPED in the middle of the intersection

And the Police found Venus at fault ultimately, so she DIDU it.

Police said it was her fault

lol saved

This. If you don have the ability To go through the intersection , you don't enter it. I hate retard drivers who make an advance turn when they can't make it through and now the opposite straight can't move. Everyone except for me is an unbelievably shitty driver

There's apparently a video out

nydailynews.com/news/national/new-video-supports-venus-williams-car-crash-death-cops-article-1.3309556

they're saying she had a green light now

Every driver in Canada has that exact mentality when it comes to other drivers

But y'all still running over everyone

Looks like she was in the right, but the Sup Forumstard princesses ITT will probably fabricate another convenient excuse to blame her

Just saying I've driven hours every day for most of my life so I notice how unbelievably brain dead our drivers are
90% of people speed up to stop at a red fucking light, or serve through lanes to gain 2 car lengths. Mental midgets , especially women

They aren't releasing CCTV, its clearly all being paid behind the scenes anyway she should've continued on rather than stopping in the middle of a fucking intersection

We have yellow shading on the road at some junctions and the law is that you can't enter it until your exit is clear

A Nissan cut in front of her while she was passing through, she had a green light

She had a green light that turned red and got stuck in the intersection. It's still her fault, but I see that happen literally every day.

That doesn't support her at all what the fuck. She went straight through a red.

And it looks like the old couple hit a green as they were driving, so they never had to stop.

her fucking fault for shooting a red

She clearly doesn't.

>cops watch video
>say she had a green
>schmuck on 4cham watches video
>says she had a red

Gee.

To be fair she was a stationary car and another car drive fucking into her anyway. Ya, green means go, but not when there's a CAR in the way
People over 65 should have their licenses removed. They're a fucking menace

Am I being blind? Literally can't see a traffic light in that video

>Footage of the crash early last month shows that the tennis star’s SUV entered an intersection legally, on a green light, before it collided with the vehicle carrying Jerome Barson, Palm Beach Gardens police said Friday.

>cops corroborate her story

>I am going to purposely misinterpret it to feed my confirmation bias
Typical brainlet behaviour

But it her fault she got stuck at the intersection and her fault that she crept forward

What was she supposed to do, remain stationary and incur another fine/penalty? Why did the Nissan cut in front of her if the police say she had a green light?

>unknown flag

Walter, red pill me on this. From what I got, she crossed a whatever light but couldn't go through because of traffic and blocked an intersection (making her gullible of blocking traffic anyway) while the other driver saw the green light and drove into her car because fuck the police? I mean, it's her fault but what the fuck was the other driver thinking? How come he/she went from 0 to a speed fast enough to kill someone?

Wait*

Looking for a pay day or the fact he's geriatric

ap just posted the video to jewtube. Easier to see what's going on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mWSX2BQEhs

> Look, a fancy (I suppose) looking car! Let me run into it so I can make some easy money!!!

Seriouly? Is this common in the US?

They're just old and bad drivers. The light changed to green for them and they just assumed the other cars could get out of the way.

It's not unheard of. And it's very common in Russia, hence the prevalence of dashcams.

This is an incredibly rare occurrence.

Wrong, dumbshit,
There was a car in the turn-lane blocking the view. The elderly couple were crossing on a green, when Venus eased into the lane they were crossing. You can't be a bad driver if you can't see a car, blocked by another car, until it's too late

Cops disagree with you, faggot.

I'm just glad the cops didn't gun her down like they do to every black citizen they think poses a "threat"

Sometimes people intentionally brake erractically to simulate a crash and get a claim

I think this is vastly overstated. I've been driving for 14 years, and I've had somebody brake-check me precisely one time. I mean, like anything else, it happens, but it's more of a boogeyman.

Watching the video there are only two possible versions.

She clearly stops behind a white car. The white car dirves forward and turns left. She is following behind the white car at a normal distance. A car coming from the other direction is also turning left in front of her. This is also legal contrary to some retards on the internet. Venus waits for that car to clear and then continues... where she gets T-Boned by some asshole who doesn't know how to drive.

Option 1> Anytime you plow into another car you at fault. Which means Venus is innocent and the other car is guilty, UNLESS

Option 2> Since we can't actually see the supposed street lights, Venus blew a red light from the beginning... But this is unlikely since she followed another car and nobody else seemed to be moving across her path.

Even if the "victim" car has a green light, theyre still at fault because you have to watch in front of you. Same exact reason you cant just rear-end someone who should be moving.

What's actually at fauly? Assuming the driver of the white car wasnt sleeping at the real... thats a 12-14 second light across 6 lanes of traffic... THATS NOT OK.

And thats got to be why it was being pushed on Venus at first.. its the city/town/whatever thats responisble.

>They aren't releasing CCTV, its clearly all being paid behind the scenes anyway she should've continued on rather than stopping in the middle of a fucking intersection
Are you a retard? CCTV video is literally in the thread.

>There's apparently a video out
>nydailynews.com/news/national/new-video-supports-venus-williams-car-crash-death-cops-article-1.3309556

clearly the stupid old cows fault. driving liscenses should be revoked at 60. stupid old cunts.

in fact give me one fucking reason why anyone the age of 60 that isn't a celebrity/politician shouldn't be forced into euthanasia? old people are a fucking drain on society

why are you making exceptions for celebrities?

60 should be the reversed 18... 5 more years of not being able to do thingsw ithout an adult present, then treated like a fucking moron until forced death at 75ish