"It's wrong to be French" -- Al Bundy

>"It's wrong to be French" -- Al Bundy
>"You will not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" -- Obi Wan Kenobi
>"Remove baguette, remove baguette" -- Sup Forums

Was France a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Revolt
magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2016/24/145211166/multimedia/601_spiegel_brexit/index.html
youtu.be/dKznsqzkwkI?t=2m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tired of Angloposting?

We have the best country in the world.

I wanted to have a frank and open discussion. If you came here to shitpost, just leave.

Do you honestly believe your country is better than America

To have a frank discussion
>a frank
>frank

sneaky Germans are always jealous of Anglos and Francos. Both parties are Germanic, and far more successful. Germany nwver had an empire.

Great, the New Zealand of the northern hemisphere is chiming in.

Canada is the ugly, hairy wart on America's forehead.

Yeah the country where you fuck off to Ahmeds place for 3h every day to feast on dicks and call it "lunch" is the greatest place on earth.

>wake up
>france still exists

Nope, but Germany is a dangerous one.

"Germany must bombarded every 50 years. No matter the reason ... they know ..."

W. Churchill

Non vous ne

So we're all in agreement here, France really was a mistake.

Good work, guys!

Seriously OP, you're the dangerous guys in Europe, really.

Each time you create an empire, you start to look at the eastern side of the Elbe river and end up with the idea of anihilation of the people leaving there.

You did it twice, and it ended up with 2 world war.

And now, you are back at it again. You are seriously a very dangerous country, OP. And it's even more concerning as your will of power comes with a population that is getting older and older.

Japanese at least gave up their will of power. But you, Germany, are once again in a expansionistic period. This is not going to end well this time either.

Please return rightful German clay. Elsass-Lothringen is too beautiful to end up in frog hands.

Always.

Bombing Japan instead of Germany was a mistake

Watch it buddy that's a trademark.

lmao

Truly eye-opening.

Well, come and get it.

Honestly, You've got decent chances that we surrender to you once again ...

>Well, come and get it.

That's now how it works. Germany is an enlightened, peaceful nation that does not wage war.

I'm appealing to your sense of honor here (which I can't do with Poles because they have no honor): please return our rightful clay.

The real issue is : will you manage to suck the entire Turkey youth to fight your next war toward East ?

Sucking Turks hasn't been on the agenda, but I am willing to reconsider.

>Was France a mistake?
I'd say Germany was
>I'll unite Europe under my despotic rule! First German reich! t. Charlemagne
>I'll unite Europe under my despotic rule! second German reich! t. Otto von Bismark
>I'll unite Europe under my despotic rule! Third German reich! t. Adolf Hitler
>I'll unite Europe under my despotic rule! 4th German reich! t. Angela Merkel
Germans: not even once

This thread is only for countries whose women shave their armpits.

Try again in 10 years.

>wake up
>Alsace and Lorraine are still French

Well, it seems that now the sucking moved toward Syrian (and the most radical muslim one).

That's at the very least an audacious move.

do your women still shave? Why? What's the point when they wear a burqa?

Every penis deserves our respect. This is what sets us apart from animals.

I thought Italian women wore burqas but then I looked closer and saw it's just a femstache.

My bad.

Once again, I suggest you to present an official request, and I can ensure you that it'll be seriously considered by our actual politicians.

They're already bought either by Qatar (the so called "Right") or Saudi (The so called "left"), but it's just a question of price. Pay the appropriate amount, and Alsace-Lorraine is back to you, "legally" and forever.

>French
>Furfag
You have absolutely no redeeming qualities. Go kill yourself

>Pay the appropriate amount,

We're kinda broke right now what with all the refugees.

Yes and so was their invention "Belgium" that abomination called "France" must be destroyed once and for all

If you were a lover of red wines, you wouldn't pose this question.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

What's great about pre-Trump America?

Excuse me, but Italy, Spain, Chile, Austria and even Australia produce great reds.

Tough shit because it's not working out.

Stop this shit.

I welcome our french overlords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Revolt

Literally everything. Americans
>have guns
>freedom
>the best health care
>the best universties
>the biggest economy
>the most nobel prizes
>the best music, movies, series and art
>the hottest bitches
>a beautiful, massively varied countryside

Don't listen to the other Germanfag, he's a moron. We're doing fine within our current borders.

I've seen this guy somewhere, on a pop up ads I swear.

>Was France a mistake?
>Je suis monté
Yes it was

>putting Merkel in line with those 3 men

Jesus, you're dumb. Not sure if as dumb as Merkel but still very, very stupid.

>We're doing fine

Go away, lefty welcomer of refugees.

The 3 glorious phases of French history:

1) Get BTFO by England
2) Get BTFO by British Empire
3) Get BTFO by Germany

AfD member, bitch. What have you done for our country lately?

>Jesus, you're dumb.

No upstanding Christian would dare use the Lord's name in vain.

Confirmed for Jihadi.

According to a Spiegel survey, a majority of AfD members opposes a Brexit.

Nice company you keep there, traitor.

>implying denouncing such bullshit was in vain

Nice try, Arschloch.

>the EU is not a German controlled Europe
>Merkel is not the de facto leader of the EU

Uh oh, the suicide bomber is getting angry.

Please stay away from night clubs in Florida.

>Spiegel
>SPD outlet
>credible news source

Okay

It was done by TNS.

magazin.spiegel.de/SP/2016/24/145211166/multimedia/601_spiegel_brexit/index.html

Ahmad "Ficki Ficki" Muhammad BTFO

Thank Allah, Germany is becoming an Islamic state!

Now my fellow German brothers and sisters will rejoice under the banner of Islam!

Thank Allah!
Allah is kind!

My heart is happy that the flag of Shariah will fly onto my country of Germany in 10-20 years time.

I'm glad more and more Germans are choosing Islam as their religion.

Well, I kind of understood the provocative nature of such statement.

Yet your answer is interesting: German still want borders, because quite honestly, German don't want a truly federal EU (and in fact, can't afford it).

that the main problem of the EU. Without massive money transfert to every economies of the region, a common money is nothing but slavery.

Federal Germany was build throughout the ages around a common money, but in a relatively small surface, and with a relatively homogenous population. This is not the case in EU.

So European Union under a money leadership led by Germany is setup to fail sooner or later.

And I'd say were not very far away from the end.

>implying this was by ingenious German design
>implying Merkel isn't a complete moron
>implying that this isn't just because you're too fucking feckless to run an economy

I'm still remembering times when DM 1.4 was worth 1.000 Lira. Let's face it: you and the other southerners just can't save. Not now, not ever. You spent what you have and once it is all gone, you curse the unfair world.

Tough shit.

YES
fuck france

>Merkel is not the de facto leader of the EU

She isn't. The very fact that she is unable to prevent Brexit and has failed to strongarm other EU members into accepting more refugees and distributing them evenly within the EU is evidence that she is a powerless leader.

Belgian beer is criminally underrated. Affligem is god-tier.

I know you're just baiting but...
>TNS

So? Is that supposed to convince me of the credibility of the source?

>Is that supposed to convince me of the credibility of the source?

It would require a degree of cognitive capacity and intellectual capability that I would never expect from Muslim, so no, you're safe.

Yes to everything. Yes, we want borders. Only madmen don't. Yes, the end is in sight. Thank goodness. I just hope we have some plan for the time after it because we still need european cooperation on a number of fronts.

What we DONT need is centralization of power in Brussels.

Next thing I know, you're going to quote FORSA, kek.

>I'm still remembering times when DM 1.4 was worth 1.000 Lira.
and our economy surpassed Britain's when we had the lira, What's your point?
>Let's face it: you and the other southerners just can't save
Italy is the country with the most private saving in Europe. Our entire financial culture is based upon putting our money away and investing them in a bank. That's why we were hit so hard in 2008
You are only looking at the small picture. Look at where all the industry in Europe is located now and where it was located before the Euro.
Still think Germany isn't behind this?

She IS the de facto leader of EU.

And England get the fuck out of it because overall the see the strength of Germany has been re-created once again, and they've always been scared with a too big land power.

I'd add that Germany is ready to make Brexit as painless as possible, so you can keep your 3rd exporting country.

We, France, want the opposite: make Brexit as painful as possible (for political reason so no one could say getting out of EU is possible without massive pain).

But don't worry, at the end Germany will win over France.

The only thing Angela Merkel has is her stoicism.

Stoicism isn't power. It isn't even a substitute for power. All it does is enable her to fight back her tears in the face of utter political impotence.

They are our oldest ally remember

Britain's economy was absolute shit back then, congrats. The only way you were staying competeive was by constantly devaluing your currency. And you weren't putting your money in the bank, you're buying real estate where it was save from depreciation. So you were "savers" by necessity because inflation was the only way you could stay competetive.

THAT SAID, I'm being a bit unfair here because there is a big difference between, say, Piemonte and Sicily.

Wow, this here jihadi suicide bomber seems really upset.

But you already are, user.

Germany is not politically impotent, far from it. You are centralizing all power in Germany. You bought half of Greece. You destroyed competing industries in other nations. You sanction to hell anyone who opposes your agenda

Oh, and stop blaming Germany for your own incompetence. It's not Germany's fault that your non-performing loans are soaring.

>France helping because they actually cared about Murica
>not just to cuck the British

This is not a question of Person: Angela Merkel is not representative here, but German gov. and institutions are the real deal here.

You put in your constitution something like "There is no law that is above the German law, as there is no European people, were there is a German people (wolk)" or something like that.

So, you're the only country in EU that state the EU law is not above the German law. So if you're the only one that can evade the common law (and everyone accept it), then your country is the boss.

It's not a question of Merkel.

>You bought half of Greece.

It's called "investment and competent leadership", and it's exactly what Greece needs after being ridden into the ground by corrupt imbeciles.

>you're the only country in EU that state the EU law is not above the German law

This is wrong. Our supreme court has deferred to the European supreme court on multiple occasions, voluntarily.

don't give a fuck, kill yourself baguette du croissant

All power is being centralized in Brussels, faggot. The German Bundestag is just a for-show parliament at this point in time. We didn't buy half Greece, we lent them money that we'll never get back. The only reason we're getting anything back still is because Greeks think they can milk us some more. Destruction is part of competition. If you can't stand the heat, GTFO.

As for sanctions, I couldn't agree with you more. This is quite terrible and will hopefully lead to the EU's and Merkel's undoing.

; __ ;

Baguette tastes awesome.

IT'S JUST FUCKING BREAD, YOU KRAUT CUNT

>You sanction to hell anyone who opposes your agenda

This.

I'd add that now you still want to keep the sanctions against Russia not because they are efficients (protip: they aren't), but as a tool to keep the leadership over eastern and northen countries that are traditional russophobic.

Keeping Russophobia for German help them to impose economic leadership over those countries.

Funny also to see how you react to poles that are currently trying to evade this.

>KRAUT CUNT

Isn't that kind of redundant.

Excuse me, we're sovereign nation up to here, just like anyone else. This is the lamest accusation I have ever heard.

The EU is NOT a federation, it's a confederation (of some sorts) of sovereign nation states. And as long as there is no United States of Europe with its own constitution, the German constitution supersedes EU law.

Are you really that dense?

>IT'S JUST FUCKING BREAD
You should know better, Mario.

>investing in Greece
>competent
>practically all of the money invested is gone and will never return

I got some Lehman certificates on offer for you. They're a hot investment now.

>German constitution supersedes EU law.

This is wrong. Of course a Muslim wouldn't know this.

>All power is being centralized in Brussels, faggot
>tfw it's up to us Flemish again to save europe from the eternal francophone

1302 when?
nuke france/bruxelles/wallonia when?

You are confusing lending with investing.

How very embarrassing for you.

FUCK YOU
I HATE FRANCE SO FUCKING MUCH
>HON HON HON LA BAGUETTE LU FRUMAGE LU FUCKING FROGS ON ME FUCKING PLATE OUII OUII
WHY HAVEN'T YOU FUCKING NIGGERS KILLED YOURSELVES YET
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS

>voluntarily

This is the key. First, EU do apply German policies for entire EU (just take a look at what happened to Greece, and the fight with IMF). However, as soon as it will no longer be the case, you still can state EU law in unconstitutional in Germany (and in fact, you did it already in some occasion)

>Britain's economy was absolute shit back then,
Still the third biggest economy in Europe
> you weren't putting your money in the bank
Wrong. Most Italians have at least 100k in savings, even the poorest. Yes we are obsessed with buying houses , but the housing bubble was not as bad as the financial crisis which followed
> stop blaming Germany for your own incompetence.
I blame Germany for not respecting treaties on trade and wages like you did in 2007. I blame Germany for ever constant sanctioning (Whaa Italy save the refugees, sanctions now! Whaaa Italy now you must identify them all and then send them back! What they are too many and you can't do it? More sanctions!)
And plenty more.
Curiously enough 90% of the bailout money given to Greece was used to save German banks operating there. But we need European solidarity, right?

>You bought half of Greece.
If they didn't bail out Greece, the consequences would've reverberated hard through the rest of EU though? Seems more like a slight on Greece for putting themselves into such a financial mess to begin with.

youtu.be/dKznsqzkwkI?t=2m36s

this guy

d-do you have flemish ancestry m8? I can't recall anyone getting this triggered over francophone people except for myself

hes right though you know