Would a thermonuclear blast actually kill it?

Would a thermonuclear blast actually kill it?

That's literally giving him a buffet

a thermonuclear blast would kill anything

why are they running?
Embrace this original death which comes to you.
Life is boring and meaningless anyway

he looks like a walking volcano.

that shoulder to waist ratio

>dude running away still holding his board

He looks like a cello with a giant dick.

Thicc

T H I C C

bride of godzilla when?

Weeble Wobbles Wobble but they don't fall down.

i think you are retarded

I think they just didn't want to irradiate and level the largest city in Japan and probably had a problem with the Americans doing it considering they nuked them that one time. They might be a little sore about that still.

if only it was crab leg

well obviously that is one of the point the movie
but nobody even asking about whether or not the fucking nuke gonna kill him or not though
what if it turn him into infernal godzilla

We're dealing with a fictional, nuclear monstrosity. What's retarded about that question?

You don't like buttered popcorn with sea salt?

its outer layers would experience some blast damage, maybe blinding it

he probably think godzilla = made from nuclear so giving him more nuke will be redundant
although evolving from nuclear radioactive probably a bit different from getting blast by thermonuclear, but that's just my guess
his body while active seem like it can withstand a lot of heat, but being in the hibernate state is a different story

This is a point I've wondered about. Sure, past Godzillas have been nigh invulnerable to human weaponry, including nukes, but this one seems different on a couple of points.

First, the B-2 bombers definitely hurt Shin, prompting him to take his defense seriously for a change. If that was enough to bring the pain, a nuke would be a whole lot more damaging.

Second, it seems like all the characters were going with the assumption that a nuke would kill Shin, being more concerned with the collateral damage on Tokyo. If that's not supposed to truly be the case, then I imagine that there would've been at least some characters protesting as such.

I can't help but feel inclined to believe that the nuke would've killed Shin for good.

Some people seem to forget that a nuke is a giant fuckin' bomb first and foremost.

They had the same assumption about all the other attacks beforehand, and they all failed. They're just retarded.

what if they dig a very very big and deep hole then trick godzilla to fall into, will he evolve to have wings next to fly out of it?

THICC

But MC and his band of misfits are the smartest people around, and even they bought the validity of the nuke plan.

Fly a jumbo jet filled with hydrogen bombs into it.

>goes down by a train to the knee
senpai

>and even they bought the validity of the nuke plan.
Did they though? At that point I remember the US gonna fucking nuke godzilla regardless when the countdown is reach, that's why they even have to go and beg the french to help delay the countdown so they can try their cool down method

DAMN Godzilla looks like that!?

isn't that just the radiation from it though?
what about the actual explosion itself?

It would be very painful.

for tokyo

At that point, their concern wasn't that they doubted the nuke plan would work. They just wanted to avoid the complete destruction of Tokyo and trauma of Japan getting nuked a third time.

You're a big city.

>mfw fell for the starting strength meme.

t. 17 year old nihilist

literally deformed

>dude I justify everything with "we're going to die anyway" lmao

My friends still do this in their mid twenties. I wish they would stop

>having friends
lol

whats the tip on this tier of popcorn

Just use a neutron bomb

Would marry

>republican

I repeat, wouldmarry

Wasn't he damaged by simple bombs? A nuke would vaporize him. Him and the entire city, and therein lies the problem.

Didn't the bombs from the B-2 bombers kind of drill into/pierce him?

Everything else just bounced off harmlessly. So unless the nuke can pierce his skin then it might not have much of an effect on him. And they literally said earlier in the film that he had been feeding off radiation, which is why he was heading to the nuclear power plant.
If the bomb failed to break his skin then he would have a shit ton of food served up on a platter.

If it's weak enough to be drilled/pierced into, a nuclear bomb will vaporize it.

is there a 1080p torrent of this?

Special drill bombs. Regular bomb won't work

tfw no qt japanese ss experience

can she even wear normal clothes ?

And my point still stands. If you can drill it with a bomb like that, you can vaporize it with a nuke.

Another torrent was uploaded on TPB. Does anyone know if it's the same shitty version with missing scenes?

does anyone have the album of her from xhamster... i lost it :(

I would also be interested in thiss

He looks like he'd be great at playing the piano. Great arms.

A movie where Godzilla gets killed by a nuclear bomb would completely miss the point of Godzilla.

>be walking nuclear metaphor
>die to nuke

I just realized we saw Legendary Godzilla walk right through a 15 megaton blast like he didn't even notice it

But when a SAM battery shot him in the shoulder he was clearly like "what the fuck man, that hurt"