/PNG/ - post-nightcore general

/PNG/ - post-nightcore general

new releases:

bandcamp.com/tag/post-nightcore

downloads:

mega.nz/#F!VMR1yABK!d1CF5pyrYLPh4Ueb0Ob7vA

What do you guys think the best post-nightcore album of 2017?

Who're your fav artists?

Check it out if you haven't yet, this could be the next big thing- like vaporwave or future funk or something

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ydgvkpry
toshino-san.bandcamp.com/album/with-you
favoritewater.bandcamp.com/album/post-nightcore-is-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7RbVy205c
clyp.it/grhflxmj
vocaroo.com/i/s1u179bZ0khk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i really like Favorite 水's post nightcore is dead album, and i think he's probs my fav pn artist but i really love 歳納さん

as for new artists i think Johnny and the Night Cores, doghouse, herm and skulldakid are doing good shit.

plastic is cool too

>1 unique IP

i saw a rumor here yesterday that lady gaga is going full post nightcore in her new album anyone have any info on this

i rlly doubt it, i feel like less than 200 people know of the genre.

what even is post nightcore?
is this it?
clyp.it/ydgvkpry
too far? not far enough? completely off base?
i really haven't listened to much of it OxO (i assume this type of emoji is acceptable itt)

>clyp.it/ydgvkpry

doesn't really have any concrete rules, like any genre desu. it does have some comman tropes though, i'd call this postnightcore

it's just sped up samples, but it more experimentation. it isn't good speeding up a song and leaving it at that, sometimes people sample wacky shit, or chop and screw the songs, or bass boost and encorpate more effects.

it's kinda like vaporwave, but instead of slowing down people speed up

also that song you sent was cool!

that's what i was going for a chopped n skewed type method, except fast and rockin instead of slow and leanin
thanks bro

try these albums if you wanna listen to more

toshino-san.bandcamp.com/album/with-you

favoritewater.bandcamp.com/album/post-nightcore-is-dead
and here's a mix

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7RbVy205c

new releases are always in the bandcamp tag too

Jesus fucking Christ, what is the average age of the posters in this thread?

>choosing to read and interact with harmless things you don't care for
>caring about what other people enjoy
>judging people's tastes in a subjective medium
>posting reaction images on an image board
>equating age with intelligence and taste

mature.

Sup Forums wasn't kidding, it's easy to trigger millennials.

'Sup Forums wasn't kidding'

'trigger'

get out of here you kekistani, you're clearly too intelligent and knowledgeable to be talking to us, everything you think is fact, you're totally not miserable and lacking perceptive- you know all the rules of the world and the rules of art

> lacking perceptive

You'd better study for that vocabulary test, young man.

why do you care about my usage of vocabulary and grammer on an image board

you get so upset or bothered, about basically nothing- i genuinely pity you, are you just always unhappy and grouchy. you gotta chill out about things, nothing matters that much, you don't need to be upset when arbitrary rules are broken, look into post modernism or something

btw, i don't know why you're posting images relating to lefties, and people and social justice people, doesn't really relate to anything we're talking about

lacking perspective is what i meant, b tw

i guess weird authoritarians spell check everything they post on image boards when talking to strangers.

>nightcore

>look into post modernism or something

The memes write themselves.

I guess retards spell incorrectly.

Then again, you have to be retarded to like nightcore, so.......

are you saying that if music happens to be fast or high pitched it's automatically less valuable

goes into a post nightcore thread, and says the people there listen to nightcore

i guess post rock and rock are the same thing too then

Sorry, mate, I could never tell the different types of retardation apart.

please, tell me specifically

what is retarded about post nightcore? do you know what it is?

are you telling me music which samples things isn't artistically valuable?

do you hate hiphop, pop, r&b, electronic music, vaporwave or anything that makes use of plunderphonics?

have you just decided that, for whatever reason, fast and high pitch music is inferior to what you're used to listening to?

>what is retarded about post nightcore?
trick question, all of it is retarded

>do you know what it is?
yeah it's retarded

>are you telling me music which samples things isn't artistically valuable?
correct; quite funny how you brought this up yourself as if it's a legitimate criticism hmmmm

you're still retarded though

>do you hate hiphop, pop, r&b, electronic music, vaporwave or anything that makes use of plunderphonics?

i'm not retarded, so yes

>have you just decided that, for whatever reason, fast and high pitch music is inferior to what you're used to listening to?

no, it's inferior because it's retarded

it appears that, you don't know what you're talking about and you're hating on music you know nothing about.

you probs haven't realised that post nightcore is a satirisation of nightcore, or you haven't realised the genre consists of more than just speeding up sampled music either.

you come in here to shit on people's tastes, with nothing to gain. you have no idea what you're talking about and you can't even present a counter argument.

calling somebody some kind of politised, Sup Forums buzzword which doesn't relate to the topic isn't an argument.

correcting people's grammer and spelling isn't a counter argument

what don't you like about samples grandpa

you have to realise that sampling isn't just straight ripping off of music, and lots of work can go into it.
you know, like the application of pluggins, or the meme sourcing of samples.

what don't you like about samples, and why is a recording of a piano key, or a guitar strum, which has gone though the same post production processes as a sample would have undergone superior

the mere idea that some music can be superior to others is preposterous. quality is all subjective. if i like apples and you like pears, apples aren't suddenly and objectively inferior- and even if you think they are, why would that matter

>you probs haven't realised that post nightcore is a satirisation of nightcore

Wew lad, imagine defending your shit taste in music with such a defence.

>calling somebody some kind of politised, Sup Forums buzzword which doesn't relate to the topic isn't an argument.

spoken like a true cuck

at what point did i say i only listened to post nightcore, at what point did i say that was all post nightcore was

since you hate music and art so much, why are you on this board, why are you interacting with the people on this board, what are you trying to achieve ?

>the mere idea that some music can be superior to others is preposterous. quality is all subjective. if i like apples and you like pears, apples aren't suddenly and objectively inferior- and even if you think they are, why would that matter

That is some truly impressive mental gymnastics you use to defend your terrible taste in music, pal.

I promise by the time you graduate high school, you'll look back at this phase and cringe.

Ask your mom to start you on testosterone supplements ASAP.

sorry your thread's not going well here i made another one for ya clyp.it/grhflxmj
listen, i cant even be arsed to listen to music i think is interesting so i certainly aren't gonna read the thread, but i get a feeling one guy is saying the music is shit, well my answer right here: it's fun to make you dunce

Kill yourself, junkie.

i'm 19 and living in my own place for the record

i get way more pussy than you, so shut it up with the macho talk

anyways, could you tell me what kind of music you like? name some artists

oh, and you must be pretty uninformed if you think the premise of post modernism is mental gymnastics

don't worry!

the threads going great, i'm getting tons of free bumps, and i get to roast a weird authoritarian that thinks art has quantifiable and objective values. he literally hates any music that involves sampling and post production ahhahahaha and that's all you need to know

>i get way more pussy than you, so shut it up with the macho talk

Do you swallow dick as much as you swallow bait?

im 29 btw and also op i read a few posts and y'all are getting very obvious trolled just ignore it and be yourself like this guy thinks i didnt already kill myself before lol he can think of me when he jerks off tonight (he will)

i don't, but there's nothing wrong with doing that if that's what you're into

bait or not, i'm getting free bumps

posting to confirm name field is empty
good night guys ten points to griffindor

homosexuality is a disease

kill yourself, junkie

doesn't matter if it's a disease or not, why is it a problem? why is it anyone's business what a harmless individual does and doesn't do

homosexuality is not harmless

God gave us AIDS to fight back, though

gas whitey post nightcore

kill another nigger, a liberal is triggered

what are you saying, i don't think there are any liberals in this thread

and calmly disagreeing with people, isn't being triggered

shut up faggot

At least take the bait out to dinner first OP, jesus.

stfu ur just 2 stooped to apple peach she ate post-nightcore so stop saying bad things about it

ugh why don't you just try post-modernism or maybe Islam

okay what the fuck happened
boys gotta learn to stop taking bait

But yeah anyway ill be coming out with some new stuff soon

Please tell me what the appeal of post-nightcore is. No, seriously. I love the concept of plunderphonics but I just don't understand this.

to poke fun at anime culture while doing what they tried to do only parodied, satired, and better

You have to be retarded to appreciate nightcore and all its derivatives.

Imagine defending your shit taste in music with "it's only a parody bro". Truly impressive.

shut up faggot ill put piss in your mouth i aint no fish bitch better not make me munch on no bait

Put a bullet in your skull, soyboy.

already did

Then put my dick in the hole.

is that penis i smell

Suck my dick like it produces soy milk.

do you love your dick

fuck off nazi

Let's see you make me, leftist trash.

no lefties here

not as much as you will ;)

send me your dick or you're a faggot, you know where to find me. i bet you will too, or are you a faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s1u179bZ0khk sugoi thread desu

you all watch your girlfriends get fucked, anyway peace out

>Post-NightCore
>Post-NotRealGenre