VIVA LA RAZA, GIVE THE REST OF MEXICO BACK. THIS WAS AZTLAND BEFORE YOU FILTHY GRINGO STOLE IT

VIVA LA RAZA, GIVE THE REST OF MEXICO BACK. THIS WAS AZTLAND BEFORE YOU FILTHY GRINGO STOLE IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXZWxLSUyg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not the time, Paco.

Manifest Destiny, bitch.

NOT NOW PABLO

Fuck off, bowl boy.

>You took land, resources, and income from us
Hmm, that sounds familiar

Im down with la Rasa
Im the king of nexicNs

Question: why isn't "la raza" considered racist?

Fuck off pablo nows not the time

You realize the land was paid for AFTER the US pushed mexico anus in. Pretty fucking gracious for the victor to pay you for conquered land. So it's double not yours.

Mexico lost two wars back to back then signed the treaty and accepted the millions in compensation for the land. Fuck off already.

Aztlan = West Nayarit
Not fucking California, why are chicanos so stupid to understand this? Have they ever picked a history book?

Shut up you filthy spic! When Trump gets elected to office your asses will be headed back to ME-HE-COOO!

Prior to White colonization/annexation the SW was a barren wasteland. The Southwestern US only belonged to Mexico for a little over a decade after it had gained independence from Spain, the same Spain that colonized that territory. You shit skinned indos had nothing to do with it. The settlements in the SW were few in far between, it was the White colonist that cleaned out all of the nomadic Indians who were plaguing the land, and built a prosperous, successful civilization through handwork and determination. You parasitical leeches want to claim this land as yours after the White came in and built a successful civilization, before you wetbacks wanted nothing to do with it.

Yo are Spaniards white?

Lol shut you, you fucking cholo piece of shit
You are a disgrace to this country

because their parents are stupid as well, most wetbacks are people who couldn't even finish elementary school, chicanos are basically niggers.

so what did you do to all the indians that were there before you.

STFU you Spanish rape babies

Fuck off wetback bean collector

>lets Muslims take over the country

Okay, mexibro, you guys can have the country

>Uncle Pacos

Lmao. If you don't mow my fucking lawn, and know your place, we'll eradicate you with your backs turned, like the cockroaches you are. Pretty words won't save you, now.

Maybe we'll let you be jesters if you're funny enough

i openly loathe you mexicunts now. most ungrateful, disrespectful, ugly, STUPID people in all the Americas. Not even the niggers in the caribbeans have managed to fuck up my country the way you wretched people have in the last 30 years. get OUT!

>steal mexican land
>angry because it's full of mexicans
I mean, what the fuck were you expecting?

WE WILL TAKE BACK MEXICO, AND PUSH ALL YOU LOS BLANCO DIABLOS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

youtube.com/watch?v=hXZWxLSUyg4

VIVA LA RAZA

dont be an idiot

you guys are fucking trashbags wannabe be mexicans just to feel special

shitcano mexinigger scum.
dumb as fuck.
smells like shit.
completely worthless human garbage.
why are there so many shitcano mexiniggers when everyone hates them.

how do we get rid of the mexcrement, Sup Forums? we can only deport illegals and the illegals are angels compared to stupid shitcanos.

It is racist. They explicitly state that blacks are inferior to them

That's the thing white boy, we're staying here so you better get used to seeing us.

we hate the mayate because they are taking our territory too.

Yeah, so stop bitching about anchor babies and immigrants.

don't worry im sure you'll be kidnapped, gutted, burned and left to be forgotten in some pithole when you get back

>implying
Why are you actual Mexicans so sad all the time?
Fucking cucks.

>"steal" the land
>not come in armed to the teeth and righteously BTFO you useless spics in what we consider the easiest war we ever fought

CONQUERING is not stealing. We did not take the land while you were busy making tortillas for paco's 350lb wife. We fucking planted our flag and told you to try and stop us, and you failed hilariously easily.

Stay the fuck out of my country. You people are like literal parasites. Coming here, having 10+ kids, raising them all to be nation-destroying social justice warriors, milking us of all possible welfare benefits, refusing to pay taxes, DEMANDING we incorporate your hideous language into all aspects of public life, DEMANDING our politicians acknowledge your """"""""""culture"""""""""", and now having the AUDACITY to beat up Trump supporters who are the ones that have been paying the taxes keeping your disgusting children alive this whole time. I couldn't have less respect for you animals. Go LARP as aztecs and perform 10,000 human sacrifices to the blood god again so the world gains a net benefit of less mexicans existing

i have no retort. you guys should know by now how quickly we will blow you all back to tenochtitlan if you ever try to wage open war against us

they're bitter because they aren't part of the white hispanic caste

They were the ones that allowed chicanos on that land to breed like roaches and give the wetbacks free education, welfare and healthcare, gringos are fucking retarded man.

>be mexican
>wake up and look in mirror
>realize the 4'9" body frame with brown skin, soulless black eyes, greasy black moppy hair, and 50lb gut from a constant diet of enchiladas is the result of your indian ancestors being repeatedly raped and slaughtered by white spanish conquerors who subjugated your entire civilization with about 200 men + gunpowder, and now their distant cousins own the greatest country in the world to the north of you while you wallow in your shithole and get beheaded by narcos
>somehow manage to get through the day without killing yourself because you heard esmerelda is cooking more enchiladas tonight

Yes! You conquered Mexico starting a war taking advantage of one of its many periods of political imbalance. We could do nothing about, fine!

Now your country is full of
>immigrants aving 10+ kids, raising them all to be nation-destroying social justice warriors, milking us of all possible welfare benefits, refusing to pay taxes, DEMANDING we incorporate your hideous language into all aspects of public life, DEMANDING our politicians acknowledge your """"""""""culture"""""""""", and now having the AUDACITY to beat up Trump supporters.
And I don't think you can do much about.

Youre spanish. Its not your land. Youre european too. Kek

nice proxy, amiguito

Our welfare system is a collapsing pyramid scheme. As soon as we collectively cannot support you mindless 3rd world hordes with taxpayer money, everything is gonna melt down and all the poor illegals are gonna starve

>THIS WAS AZTLAND BEFORE YOU FILTHY GRINGO STOLE IT.

Yeah and you guys achieved so much with it.

I guess the BBC banter must have really gotten to you white boys.

>this triggers the bean