What sports would you play in jail if you got locked up?

What sports would you play in jail if you got locked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bra1AUxmKYM
wsaz.com/home/headlines/Florida-Man-Indicted-for-Ironton-School-Threat-277085311.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FooTSUUUball

He is in prison, not jail

Jails usually have a rec area with basketball, handball and weights. They also play alot of cards.

Prison they play hide the sausage

mikado
>jail
>prison
what's the difference? serious question.

>americans are too dumb to understand irony, sports, science, math and geography
>they are conoisseurs of the prisons, systems, activities developed in each kind of prison and nuances of each type of jail
Really makes you think.

Jail is typically short term for lesser crimes and run by local law enforcement, with more lax security. Prison is long term for felons and can be operated by private entities, with the giants walls with barbed wire and guards at watch towers like you see in the movies.

>LE BRISON RAEB IS MUCH GUARANTEED :DDDD

Seriously, prison rape is more or less a hollywood meme(as far as US and Canada prisons are concerned) because IRL, inmate-inmate sexual abuse rates are remarkably low and one-off events. It's nothing more than a twisted horror story that parents are demented cops play up to try and "scare straight" troubled young people.

Though this doesn't hold true for prisons in South America and Africa.

>Some underevovled homo habilis in a country where everyone lives in makeshift houses and shantytowns lectures us on all matters intellectualism.

Is that Jontron?

>being this triggered because he can't name 3 countries in africa without googling but knows everything about jail
kek, so easy to score them (You)s from amerijails

>At the most basic level, the fundamental difference between jail and prison is the length of stay for inmates. Think short-term and long-term. Jails are usually run by local law enforcement and/or local government agencies, and are designed to hold inmates awaiting trial or serving a short sentence. Often “short” is designated as a misdemeanor conviction versus a felony

>Prisons, on the other hand, are typically operated by either a state government or the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP). These are designed to hold individuals convicted of more serious crimes, typically any felony. Prisons offer different programs to inmates depending on the inmate's level of custody (i.e., minimum, medium, or maximum security, solitary confinement, etc.)

>>being this triggered because he can't name 3 countries in africa without googling but knows everything about jail

Monkey see, monkey do.

>lol i triggered you jajaja
isn't it time for your locker room dual handjob duties?
do you have any idea of how lowly the world thinks of your shithole?

>>Monkey see, monkey do.

Prolly something bourgie like badminton or croquet I'd be going to minimum security if I went

but they're the same facility right?

Basket ball and workout

Id' probably spend my time reading and writting though

Tonsil hockey

>and can be operated by private entities
always thought this seemed like a bad idea

like, there are people in the united states that profit off the amount of convicted felons there are in their state. doesn't seem right.

or at least, they have an incentive to get people in prison, instead of keeping them out.

Prisons got all the good shit as long as it's not max security. Jails are usually boring as hell.

and many other industries profit by sourcing them too. more inmates the better for all involved

something like 1% of adults in the US are in prison

it's medium security

Completely different. Jails are where you store drunks, etc for a night or a week. Prison is after you've been convicted by a judge.

Hide the sausage

Did he call in a bomb threat to a school so he could post it on Sup Forums or was there some other reason?

who is he again? good god, i forgot lol

The game of Don't Get Fucked in the Ass

I mean the hue was trying to troll. but he's completely right.
I've worked in the oil fields for years and years. its nothing but prison slang and activities.
because of the fields I am
>able to make cadillac (like hot chocolate and coffee from candy)
>understand the California prison system vs fresno county jail economics of bartering i.e. whats more valuable from commissary
>have seen a "blowout" demonstrated for lunch, which means everyone kicks in some ingredients and then you make like a huge ramen meal out of it
>I am an expert at spades (card game)
>decent at hearts, poker, pinochle, and gin
>know not to get into debt through gambling, dice is a fools errand
>am an expert at cheating at spades
>know what to claim in jail vs prison god forbid I ever need it
>best places to be locked up
>how to get on a fire team in the mountains
>competitive at dominoes and chess
>learned how to be decent at handball and basketball which are the national sports of the incarceration system
>listening to blacks and mexicans and guys with swastikas compare prison stints and talk about how they'd fuck each other up on the yard

the answer to the question for OP is
black = basketball
mexican = handball
white = softball if youre on a good yard

jails are manned by the sheriffs. its a local county by county deal. some jails can be even decent and underpopulated if youre lucky.
usually in the shitty downtown part of a city. surrounded by city hall and bail bonds stores. its smaller, more compact facility usually 2 story pods with fixed furniture and guys coming and leaving.

prison is out in the country. federal or state. has correctional officers. wire, fence, yard, facilities, all gray and concrete.
jail is for a year or less offences.
prison is for year or more.
usually they want you out of jail real quick to make room for actual criminals.

I've never actually been in a prison, but I'd wager that they probably have a table for tabletennis in the yard. That's what I'd be doing all the time, at least.

I'm pretty sure in the UK, prison and jail is the same thing.

This is largely a meme used to deflect blame away from the fact that Tyrone and Miguel can't function in a first world country

>This is largely a meme

it's one of the biggest problems in your society and nothing is done about it. locking people up for petty stuff breeds criminals, not prevent them

he's not a skins fan and if he is then we disown him.
delete this.

>There are people ITT who don't know the man in the OP is LeXsplorer
You young'uns need to learn your history
youtu.be/bra1AUxmKYM
wsaz.com/home/headlines/Florida-Man-Indicted-for-Ironton-School-Threat-277085311.html

Also, free my nigga MadThad

When does he get out?