We're next bros

We're next bros

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you better ban leaf blowers buddy

I hope so

No, we're not.

if we fight the terrorists, they win

>TFW you don't live in Ontario

>mfw I walk around downtown Toronto wearing a Donald Trump shirt

I get so many weird looks man.

Londoner here, I'm considering getting a MAGA hat but I'm afraid of reactions still.

hopefully somewhere in Toronto

Just take the "American on Sup Forums" approach to the dirty looks
>"Who fucking cares what these Canucks think?"

Pussy

Why would they attack Canada, though?

vice.com/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
It's already too late, leafs

You guys are safe. They fuck goats and you guys just made it easier for them to get laid.

But that's a good thing, remember?

If you stop the terrorists, they win.

All those newly landed refugees are gonna be introduced to some diversity this month!

>canada
>liberal shithole
>goat fucker central

dont worry op, ISIS arent looking to destroy the closest thing they have to paradise on earth

I live in Toronto
I'll be dead soon bros

I'm immigrating to the US next month

Is canuck a mix of canadian and cuck?

welcome friend, already have your complimentary firearm picked out?

I already know 2 radical Muslims in my university. Won't be long before they are awoken. Will be funny when you cucks leave to America right before you found out Hillary actually wins and the US is a worse place to live.

Can green card holders get guns? Or only citizens?

kek

Parliament shown to be weak on security. Trudeau first Canadian PM to be kidnapped, videotaped crying like a little bitch, and beheaded on camera. Calling it.

depends on the state I think. ask /k/, they would love to help you.

I live in commiefornia and my Australian Co worker still has his green card, has a few guns and a ccw permit with me.

Where my 416/647/905 niggas at