Gay people are degenerates and deserve to be killed

>gay people are degenerates and deserve to be killed
>unless it's a muslim doing the killing. then it's a tragedy :(
You guys are hypocrites.

Sup Forums doesn't want to admit most of them follow a literal Muslim-tier ideology.

We want to get rid of gays through legislation and reeducation not fucking murder

daily reminder that muslims are not humans

I don't think anyone here on Sup Forums is saying this is a tragedy.

Who says it's a tragedy?

>implying most of Sup Forums doesnt agree with BASED ASSAD.

Fuck the zionist terrorism funding US govt.

>Sup Forums is a person
>that sand nigger is being praised here
keep trying dirty roach

>Sup Forums is one person

Nice meme

>the deaths in camps were a result of the allies bombing the supplies
>not murder
OK

I don't care how many queers die, I just think it's an indicator of how violent and uncivilized Muslims are.

If you think Sup Forums hates gays, you are mistaken. Sup Forums hates faggots, like you.

>libertarians
>not supporting someones right to do what they want to their boipucci as long as they dont violate the NAP

I believe you are misinformed about what Sup Forums stands for, new friendo.

islam in the antithesis of liberty.

>gay people are degenerates and deserve to be killed

But I don't want to kill myself, OP.

its ironic, right guys? right?

Sup Forums is the true face of politics, even if they claim to hate the politicians

Most of the 'kill the gays' stuff is hyperbolic venting or memeing. Granted, not all.

50 people died. Most of us see that as a tragedy.

Bullshit. The SA was full of fags and most of Sup Forums doesn't give a shit because they don't breed and they don't murder/cause violent crime.

We're against the normalization (glorification) of faggotry in the media and education though.

I visit this board every day and I've literally never seen anyone on Sup Forums say that gay people "deserve to be killed"

On the bright side, at least AIDS cases in Orlando will be down.

>pol is one person
I don't give a shit about flute blowers and dildo hoppers, fuck off turkroach.

This is what I've noticed too
they glorify Hitler for doing it all the time

I agree with Obama, fags dont deserve life

I'm happy that gays were killed and I'm happier that gay latinos were killed too. But obviously the most important thing is that this was an act of terrorism that will get us some of those sweet Trump votes.

Just another faceless Levantine despot that will create yet another power vacuum after his death.

Arabs are primitive savages, they are to be colonized and subjugated by superior western peoples.

If you live in the Orlando area and can donate blood, your help would be highly appreciated

We are in dire need for donors with the blood type 'AIDS positive'. God bless.

Speak for yourself, fag-enabler.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sometimes you gotta band with the lesser evil to defeat a greater evil. Degenerate ass faggots are less dangerous than crazed religious zealots.

It's called smart politics

>pol is one person

People can practice whatever degeneracy they want in private or in their own communities.

The fags that are hated are the pridefags walking around and flailing about their pink dildos, even then nobody here hates them to the point of actually going out and killing them.

Muslims can kill all the fags they like. Not even mad

You misunderstand. We aren't crying a river over a bunch of faggots, we're laughing at Democrat hypocrisy and incompetence getting fifty of their own people killed.

They've completely trashed their own narrative in ONE NIGHT, and there's not a single fucking thing they can do about it.

Anyone that takes out degenerates is ok in my book.

this

Nope. I'm glad that the only victims were fags. Sand niggers are still the enemy, I'm just glad that no one of importance was destroyed today.

This. Only the homos from other boards would ever say this is a tragedy.

No one cares 50 fags died. The fact a shitskin did it just proves they are violent, reactionary and not compatible with civilization.

Now its going to be spun into a gun control issue instead of an immigration issue.

>Sup Forums is one person
>The majority of Sup Forums isn't celebrating this as a win win

You are mistaken.

Such a dilemma for the gay muslim Obongo.

lol nice pic

Same thing with cops and blacks

>hurr da cops is pigs who just want to kill people
>durr hurray cops killed nigger XD

Didn't you see us clapping?

>He actually listens to shitposters.

Those people are like radical SJWs. Not worth paying attention to.

Most of pol is at a crossroads, granted a follower of Islam killed 50 people, so bad. But he killed 50 gays and injured 50 more, so good? So guns might be banned in Florida so bad, but gays are now following Trump, so get! But they are gays and pol hayes gays, so bad, but people are going to start hating Islam more, so g!

Pol is at a crossroads right now, also pol isntr one person its a collective of foil hats and memes. I'm just here for the memes

>degenerates
Yes, absolutely.
>deserve to be killed
Not inherently, no.

>unless it's a muslim doing the killing, then it's a tragedy
It's a tragedy that we let Islam continue to exist when all it does is kill, rape, and steal.

There's a meaningful difference between not agreeing with the homosexual lifestyle and wanting to murder them all.

I'm no hypocrite, I'm a homofag who hates Muslims.

The more Muslims do shit like this, the worse it becomes for them. The tipping point is coming and I can't wait for them to be gone.

i am not ?

I don't want gays to be killed, but this is not a tragedy. It was obviously going to happen sooner or later. The real tragedy is that most people will still not learn from it.

Look at this dense mother fucker bringing in millions of them and telling us we're hypocrites.

Did you ever see a movie when the badass hero is like "don't do that" and the person in his team does it anyway and then the badass hero makes a funny joke about what an idiot he was for getting killed after he just got warned? That's what is happening.

It seems you're a braindead, barely literate bum

Pol/ has always backed law enforcement.
Anything against cops is from trolls.

dont hate fags, dont really hate anyone. i wouldn't even hate muslims if they werent so insistent on being fucking barbarians with their ideology.

fuck em. it's a culture clash and i'd much rather see the west win.

>bootlicker

Nope, the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. It's more of a side bonus that Sand niggers are doing the work for me. Let's face it, if sand niggs didn't exist then fags would be next. I honestly don't care that fags fuck each other up their own poop holes, what does bother me is that they're being normalized, completely destroying other genepools through their faggoty influence. We don't need gays to fight muzzies for us. They're not even that huge of a statistic. it only seems so due to democrat amplifying.

you lost your all humanity by agreeing with the Devil's Religion

>p-pol is one person

Public homosexual activity should be punishable by a fine, but nobody should kill homosexuals for any reason.