Feel old yet?

Feel old yet?

Why does he assume most of his followers are younger?

Considering he hasn't done shit in 15 years, if anything the opposite would be true.

>if you're reading this, I'm probably old enough to be your dad
Does he mean he's old enough to have been my dad when I was born? Joke's on him, my parents were both 38...

I'm the same age so yes

If anyone thinks they are going to kill them selves before 30, you won't.

Yes

>If anyone thinks they are going to kill them selves before 30, you won't.

damnit

He's also got STD

Holy sit its Agent Cody Banks!!!

30 is the romantic number. Being a wizard is utterly depressing. Not like I'll be some rich businessman. I'll be grinding away at Taco Bell or IHOP.

>implying he has fans that young

Because only underaged shits read twitter.

But isn't 25-30 the age most suicides are?

I don't even know how old I am because I never think about it. 26, 27 or 28, can't be 29.

Most astute.

not yet, he's 7 years older than me

He does. Reddiots caught onto Breaking Bad. Then they go watched BASED WALTER WHITE in his kino nonshit sitcom.

apparently not

>In 2014, the highest suicide rate (19.3) was among people 85 years or older. The second highest rate (19.2) occurred in those between 45 and 64 years of age. Younger groups have had consistently lower suicide rates than middle-aged and older adults. In 2014, adolescents and young adults aged 15 to 24 had a suicide rate of 11.6.

I can see having no family at 40 mixed in with hindsight might be my finisher

Sure they did, user. There's something seriously fucking wrong with a milieu in which a wreck of an adult like yourself can peddle this sort of shit.

I'm the same age as this guy, i've never had any strokes tho.

>Bryan Cranston's Breaking Bad popularity didn't get younger people to go watch an off the air sitcom
Ok. Stay offended.

Why was Malcolm in the Middle so kino?

My guess is because it wasn't written by sick Jewish queers looking to shoehorn faggot/interacial shit into every episode. It was just about any honest Aryan family so we could all relate to it.

>old enough to be my dad
kek

Everyone young enough to be his children don't know who he is.

He thinks his fans are 15 years old tops?

What an incredibly odd thing to say. This guy really wants people to know he's grown up.

He's still alive? Didn't he have a stroke?

30 years old is when you know that your life is settled.

If you aren't a successful businessman/professional by 30, or at least properly half-way there, then you will never be one, and you will live a half-assed life, and there is nothing you can do anymore.

30 years old means it's too late to get a different life.

True. Only exception is some morbidly obese fags getting /fit/ (and surgery).

>2016
>Not pulling yourself up by the bootstraps

Extremely realistic and captured lower middle class life in the early 00s to a dime.
>mfw growing up with 3 brothers during that time

>mfw i'm 20, dumb and lazy and in university, but can see myself being 30 and jobless without a degree and lots of debt.
JUST

Any noticeable deformations? My pops was 37 and my mom was 34, personally missing a tooth

my mum was 41 and my das was 42

smmh when i see reports saying women older than 40 cant give birth to proper babies

>forgetting about how Malcom fawned over the Jewish girl

You're a miracle baby, user. My aunt was 40 and she gave birth to a kid with down syndrome

Dubs of truth. Kek approves of your message.

Seriously though, I think you're very right. If you're not IN the field you want to be in, or at least very close, you're essentially never going to be when you hit 30.

I've seen it happen a few times to friends who got meme-degrees or were "going to work their way up the ladder" in some degree-less job. When they hit 30 it's essentially over.

You've peaked as far as your biological abilities, and you are forever at a disadvantage compared to everyone UNDER 30.

If you're not getting a meme degree you're fine.

older women giving birth increases risk of chromosomal anomaly + older women's bodies might make for a lesser environment for a fetus, but that's not genetic

older men inseminating, their sperm cell DNA has higher mutation count, statistically

You're not wrong. You don't have to be at the top of your firm, or a partner, or anything like that, by 30, but if you've not at least gotten your foot in a door, it's realistically over.

I've never seen anyone recover from not having started a career before 30. I don't think it's possible.

My mom was 40 when i was born too and im pretty normal

Then again, i spend most of my time on fucking Sup Forums, so not so sure about that

Who here /approaching30/ and worried?

This man's head will never not look like a deformed tomato.

the people that could have recovered already made it in their 20's

the reason people in their 30's fail is not their age, it's the people themselves

some shoop it to instead say "....Im probably dead."

Is this code for being molested extensively during the production of MitM?

Dad was 41, mum was 37.

I'm seemingly fine but like you I browse Sup Forums all day.
Maybe kids born to older parents are destined to be losers.

26 here. Not so much worried about aging because I look like a perpetual 17 year old which fucking sucks. I guess you can say I have a "career" even though its only about 45k a year

Of course it's the people. Theoretically, people all the way up into their 50s could be hired into fields they have no experience in, and make it, if they're good enough workers with ample credentials.

The practical reality is of course that if you haven't managed to establish a career by 30, you're probably not going to because you're a lazy sack of shit. And of course you won't make it at your late 50s either, because you (being a lazy sack of shit and all) won't have anything to show off.

Rephrased: if you haven't started building a noteworthy resume before 30, you're never going to be able to.

45k a year is not bad for a mid-20s guy. If you were 28-29 and had no career though, you should be worried.

My dad had me at age ten!! weew!

>tfw 26 making 18k USD a year

:^)

I think the problem people make with their careers is that they're too picky with their first jobs. I remember a friend of mine did some meme shit (sociology I think it was) in college.

This fucker was one of the few people lucky enough to be offered a job by the government, but he passed it up because it wasn't specifically the exact field he wanted. He wanted to work with statistics related to domestic cases or something, and the offered job was statistics related to domestic cases in certain states instead of nationally or something.

The point was that he passed it up, and now he's got nothing.

You should never pass on the your first in-field job as a college graduate, because it's still incredibly valuable experience.

Every day that passes without a field-related job after college is a day you look less attractive to your potential employer.

>worried
>implying life matters
>implying anything you do in life matters
>implying it isn't all rigged from the start/a very young age anyway

That's still not awful, user. Just getting some experience around that age is important too.

What field are you in? Is it one with high chance of moving up?

having enough money to be comfy and have sex and leave the shitty place you're stuck in does matter though

How do you mean? How do you not spending more time doing your homework and studying not increase the chances you'll do well in life?

until 25 you think about your pleasures ahead

at 25, you wonder whether hedonism or suicide is all there is to life, but you fail to find an escape, especially to find a solution on your own. So why not do what everybody else does, after it cannot be so bad if so many people do it?
But of course, you know that you are too scared to pull off suicide and even worse, you hear that ''suicide is for pussies'', plus you tell yourself that it would make your mom cry. So you stick to hedonism and try to make your life full of ''good moments''

you clearly despise to be alone
(this applies to men only, since women cannot be alone naturally)

at 30 you still have not seen anything outside hedonism, so you stick to it and strive for it.
You know that junk food and beer take their toll and you hit the gym but you notice that 25 yo men have been already the gym for a few years already while claiming that ''they do not do it for girls, they swear''

at 35 you fully know that trying to keep being a normie is draining and requires means that you do not have, even worse, means that other people have, more or less for free or without much effort, but not you [typically for housing, where the babyboomers have the power on the estate market and girls]

at 40 you begin to think that being a normie is worth it, especially if you think that 30-yo gf is not cucking you or bear ''your'' child

no it doesn't. you can just eat a bullet and the end result is the exact same as everyone else's.

at 45, you wonder, jsut like your gf approaching 40 (but you do not know it), whether breaking up is not an option and you want to ''offer the best to your kids'', you go fantasizing about being a libertarian, as in dreaming about taxing 100% of the inheritance to have more equal society, mostly out of bitterness from the older generation (who "has it all"), but clearly, and you are even pride of this, you stick to playing by the rules of the game of the baby boomers so that perhaps, one day, you would have all their riches. (because if you would stop this game right now, you imagine easily being swindled wrt to the people who play the game, LIke the misanthrope who like the idea of the humanity dying, but ofc only if he is the last man to die.)

at 50, you just want to retire and see your daughter avoid marrying (whatever you put behind) ''the pleb'' but you are happy that some guy chooses to provide for her (just like you did at his age) or rather you build a sweet certitude that your daughter will do well without too much work on your side, nor on her side... You want your children to find a job instead of costing you money, especially the boy since boys end up too many times back to their room (for a few years) since girls find a way to shack up with whatever man is ready to pay the rent.

at 65, After some of your acquaintances have died or been ill, You fear cancer more and more and you think that, all those years, your wife was right to be a ball breaker about pesticides on apples and salads and that she better sticks to organic products.

you tell your children that it is worth it to be a normie and hope to die in your sleep with someone on your side.

you're not even conistant with the shit you're spewing. you're being edgy as fuck while ignoring that I hate being in a shitty situation. you sound like some rich fag "depressed" in his mansion.

Who is that semen demon?

Ok. I wish I was a normie worried about this shit instead of being a friendless kissless lifelong NEET leeching off my old depressed asshole of a father.

I'm 35. How the fuck could you be my dad?

You are probably the most damaged of us all, user.

Said the kid on the anime imageboard.

If you're physically attractive and healthy it's impossible to be in a shitty situation in the first place since you're handed everything in life. If you're not, the right thing to do is flip the board game over.

>He wanted to work with statistics related to domestic cases or something, and the offered job was statistics related to domestic cases in certain states instead of nationally or something.
entitled lolberals

>If you're not, the right thing to do is flip the board game over.
I have flipped it over. I live in my dad's basement. Not the worst existence but I'd rather not be physically and mentally retarded and slave away at some office and have a fat girlfriend than being subhuman. Even at this exact second I'm only looking forward to the weekend where I can get drunk and order chinese food. Either way for some reason I can't kill myself. I wish I could since having a real life will always be impossible even if I grind away at Denny's. :3

Did you see that actress in Goliath? She's hot as fuck these days.

Sauce on the girl?

Took you 50 posts to come up with that?

Not at all. Whenever I watched his show when younger it looked old as fuck compared to other shows, assumed Malcom was an adult already.

Bitch I'm 30 if you where my dad you got raped as a baby

I'm doing accounting and shit is too hard for me, don't understand anything.
Regardless, i'll find a dead-end job instead of being a neet!

My mom was 46 when she had me. I'm alright apart from mild anxiety and depression

user... explain to me why the smartest person in my university class is a fat dorky 40 year old woman. Is she doomed? i hope she is, out of jealousy ofc.

Malcom in the Middle wasn't a good show, but you refuse to admit it because MUH CHILDHOOD.

can confirm
mother was 41, browse Sup Forums all day and am loser.

This is objectively false. Yes I may be biased because of nostalgia, but it was one of the first and few sitcoms to not feature a laugh track, which automatically makes it's good
>implying Hal isn't funny as fuck
>Francis episodes on the ranch
Come on nigger get a better sense of humor

It's even funnier when you pretend Hal is really Walter white in witness protection

Oh damn, he's older than I am? I always assumed I was older than him. That's nice, I guess.

Anyway, I always feel old OP. Some tweet isn't going to change that.

>one of the first

L O L

How old are you, because The Larry Sanders show started the "no laugh track" trend.
MULTIPLE shows used the format before Malcom.

I hate laugh tracks they are the worst cancer

I meant in a time when every other sitcom had one, my bad family