REMINDER

Tim Heidecker and Bret Gelman were directly responsible for the cancellation of MDE. Hyde posted some stuff on his twitter that apparently upset /offended Bret. in response to this, bret threatened to leave Adult Swim entirely unless they pulled World Peace..

Bob Odenkirk wont work with Tim and Eric anymore because he can't stand tim, and tim's been wormtonguing the execs at adult swim to cancel anything sam hyde is involved with because he's terrified of being made irrelevant by him.

If you look like you have a genetic deformity like Tim's just try to make me laugh and never mention your politics.

I've been a fan of their work for 10 years now but I'm just done with them. I don't really care about his politics but having another show canceled because you feel threatened is just pathetic. This cancellation was the nail in the coffin. Tim has just become an insufferable 40 year old nu-male cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
avclub.com/article/adult-swim-cancels-alt-right-sketch-show-million-d-246917
youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim won though, so suck it.

they should make a bob, david, sam and charlie show

He sure does have a nice house though!!

who cares

Hadn't heard of him before all this.

Looking at his wikipedia, I can't figure out if he's ever made anything at all, let alone anything good. He's had minor roles in fucking everything for a decade; his entire career just reeks of nepotism, sycophantry and hollywood cronyism.

Am I right or is there something redeeming about him that I'm missing?

he's alt right so trumptards adore him

Tim that is.

the show wasn't even good. half of the bits were unfunny shit, and sam ruined everything with his stupid fucking buzzfeed "interview".

I wonder how a younger Tim just starting out in the business would feel about a successful older comic throwing his weight around to destroy a young, upcoming comic. People really do become what they hate.

>Sup Forums upset because their wrong think tv show taken down

boohoo

AS is shit who care. Also MDE wasn't that good anyway. Way too subtle with 3 million layers of irony.

Sam "Gas the kikes in Auschwitz tonight" Hyde should just keep working on his Youtube channel.

Wrong. Sam is as libertarian as it gets.
He just panders to Sup Forums for the publicity and for the edgy humour.

Also liberals and leftists in general are sensitive babies that just make themselves easy targets for this kind of edgy humour.

Agreed about the show but fuck off the Interview was hilarious as shit.

his youtube videos are funnier than the show anyways
youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

>when people try to own the 'insult' and it backfires horribly

I feel like the only one who isn't a fan of his but liked the show. I can't stand his youtube stuff so this kind of sucks for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

GET REKT HYDE

The best part about Tim's life is he became the very person he mocked in the comedy. Just a middle age douchebag.

sam probably shouldn't have been saying crazy shit on social media and courting a bunch of basement nazi fans if he wanted a mainstream tv show.

The Comedy is best existential movie in the last 20 years.
You dont know what you are talking about.

Has Sup Forums gone after them yet? They're like Sup Forums 2.0 now except their agendas aren't "epic lulz" and "how dare you harm the innocent"

Wow this anonymous post on Sup Forums with no sources totally convinced me

It was cancelled because it wasn't good.

>alt white crying their shitty meme show got cancelled

lmao edgelords got what was coming to them

this
I am still laughing holy fuck its ridiculous

>highest ratings for a new AS show
>cancel it
what did they mean by this?

literally who cares except Sup Forums

Not true, one of the AS execs said that Sam's pro-trump Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums tier shit triggered them because unsurprisingly, jews are inherently liberal

>Has Sup Forums gone after them yet?

gee I hope not I sure wouldn't want to be those guys right now

Sure he did, user. *Sure* he did.

>lmao edgelords got what was coming to them

8 years of a Trump presidency? yeah I guess they did. Really makes you think.

Now you're just trying too hard.

D-daddy Trump will save us all
Kill yourself channers

>tim won

trump's the president sorry you lost

You're just proving why it's gonna be 8 whole years instead of 4.

I don't know if you're laughing at them, but their post-debate poll rigging and twotter hashtag forcing was incredibly effective a few months back

looks like a cool party tßh

>already getting cucked by Goldman Sachs cabinet
>supporting Israel
>backpedalling on dozens of his platform
>g-go T-Trump r-right still g-guys?

lol you cucks are going to have so much cognitive dissonance the next 4 years

What a fuckin mong

>supporting Israel

What's wrong with that you nasty anti-semite????

can you explain how trump is cucking us without any buzzwords?

also include in your answer why hildog cunt suckers are literally afraid of RWS (right wing deathsquads)

>trump is anti globalist!
>puts globalists in positions of power

lmao @yourlife @yourmemecandidate

What a faggot. Is there footage of him crying when Hillary lost?

I voted for Trump, I just think some shit should stay on youtube.

>he's still in denial

KEK

Reminder: the show wasn't very funny

So why you crying about a shitty comedy show getting cancelled then?

>literally who gives a shit

I don't know what to feel about this. I really liked MDE but the nonsensical censorship is what's pissing me off. I'm glad that Sam had his time to shine. I'm still giving them patreon support though

TIM GOT SO ASSBLASTED AFTER BEING CALLED A KUCK BY MDE FANS ON TWITTER THAT HE DOUBLED DOWN AND A MADE AN ENTIRE SONG ABOUT BEING A KUCK

I CAN SEE HIM PRESSURING ADULTSWIM TO CANCEL HIS ASCENDANT RIVAL

Post Eric's.

I recommend reading the comments on the AV Club for this shit. I may be paralyzed from the waist down, but at least I'll never be that huge of a faggot

link pls

I GOT THE OSCAR FEVER

HOPE YOU GOT IT TOO

POUR ME A GLASS OF BUBBLY

IT'S ALL YA GOTTA DO

From birth? Are you testube gub-gub snail man?

I found it a while ago.. Sadly don't have it anymore. It was much smaller. Try whitepages. I found tim's cell #, and gave him a ring, told him we found him, he sounded genuinely concerned and angry. Hung up and turned his phone off.

avclub.com/article/adult-swim-cancels-alt-right-sketch-show-million-d-246917

Hit by a bus in middle school

I'm sorry, man. Does your dick still work?

Nice, I bet it has a great back yard too - plenty of space for Tim's wife's son to run round and play, and room for a big ol' cuckshed for when the wife's bull is in town. Real nice.

That's what you get for being on the wrong side of history. :)

Surprisingly, yes. Doctors weren't sure if it would, but I'm 23 and get pity sex on the reg.

Just waiting for augs so I can go up and down stairs

>he sounded genuinely concerned and angry
Hard to imagine.

Yeah, I'm sure getting a call from the greasy teenager from the Simpsons is real intimidating.

Yeah those comments are basically the worst thing I've ever seen. People who openly admit to having never seen any MDE material calling them "neo nazis" with no reasoning given.

Thinkin' about intentionally getting hit by a bus so I'd get pity sex now. Did you sue the faggots and make a ton of money off of them?

lol don't be fucking stupid. It was public transit so yeah I got a fat sum. It's in a trust for two more years.

People trying to rope Tim Heidecker into the cancellation of this clearly haven't followed any of this.

Tim has been pressed on this multiple times and he has gone out of his way not to speak out against MDEWP. He obviously does not like Sam Hyde, but every time he's been pressed on it he's said that he's not getting involved and he doesn't believe the show should get cancelled because people are put off by the fact that it's a comedy show breaking rules.

The closest he's gone to this, the most "damning" information you could dig up on Tim and WP is that he once said on Office Hours that if you really hate it that much and believe it is hate-speech, contact advertisers and say so. That's it. He hasn't tweeted at Sam, he hasn't tweeted any anti-WP material, he's done nothing to try and bring about this cancellation of this show. I think above all he understands that Sam is a comedian, even if he fucking hates his guts and he respects the creative freedom to do whatever the fuck you want in the name of comedy.

Uh huh.... I am the polar fucking opposite of Sup Forums

I didn't know who Tim and Eric were until I saw your post. Thanks man, this shit is great

youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk

>every time he's been pressed on it he's said that he's not getting involved and he doesn't believe the show should get cancelled
Got a link to this?

So it's not okay to lean to the tight in sketches but it's okay to let Eric Andre assault people at the RNC?

Glad they're on the right side of herstory

wew you went to the gym for half a year

>polar opposite of Sup Forums
>hangs out in rest stop bathrooms
Wew lad

Listen to his podcast "Office Hours" the date around the time Brett Gelman left [AS] and articles started coming out about the alt-right comedy show.

He's never made any tweets about it so I can't really link anything.

can you reply w/o buzzwords? k thx

all of that is proof he's doing what he said he would

>trump talks about wall design
>oooh sseee trumps not building a wall

kys faggot

>modest extension of the fence
>modest extension
>modest fence
>modest

lmao give up you just look more pathetic

it would've been smarter to just keep them on. the press they're going to get in conservative media over the next year because of the firing will make them disgustingly popular.

That's right, he's keeping the parts of Obamacare that worked and trashing the rest. Which is what he said he'd do from the beginning. Honestly, the whole "children can stay on their parents' insurance until 25" and "no one can be denied coverage for preexisting conditions" are good things to have.

Too bad you bought into liberal propaganda and didn't actually read the facts before making your little picture there.

>Hillshills are THIS butthurt

right.. either that, or the more likely explanation that world peace absolutely sucked

did you think it was going to be a castle wall? i'm sorry to disappoint you i didn't know i was dealing with autistic retards. i hope you get better poor user.

I wish I could rape every person in these comments. Even the ones saying that it's good to have an alternate viewpoint get flamed to hell and back.

Doesn't stop all the other [AS] shows from airing

>literally says he'll dismantle obamacare in debates
>let's keep obamacare
>says he's gonna build a wall
>just slapping on more fences
>says he'll remove globalists
>hire globalists and republican warhawks for positions

lel you guys just keep moving goalposts. no wonder when you trumpcucks are getting cucked so hard

Dude are you gonna be this butthurt for the next 8 years?

>lives in glendale
WEW

>check his net worth
>2.5 million
LAD

first you were mad because literally hitler now you're mad because he's too moderate.

>Tim Heidecker

Lmao im enjoying these threads. Its cancelled son! Get over it! The weak should fear the strong.

>fuck my meme candidate fucked me right in the ass
>y-you're the butthurt one

lel nice denial and projecting

Okay man, try not to die from the asspain.

>Bob Odenkirk wont work with Tim and Eric anymore because he can't stand tim

uh, source?

>still in denial

lmao the cognitive dissonance is delicious. you're such a cuck.

This would be a loss if they perhaps to decided to make a single funny episode of the show. Instead it's just going to be a talking point for membera of the right who always need something to cry about.

I always liked Eric more tho.

> curlbro who can't fill out his pecs thinks he's something special

Calm down user

>mfw Sup Forums is jam-packed with shittershattered Hillarybillies and Berniecucks

It's amazing, a seemingly endless supply of incompetent and impotent Wojaks for me to torment for years to come. And no matter how hard they fight back, nothing can change the fact that they lost.

Thank you for being my personal, eternal jester, you pathetic loser.

Actually user, you're responding to a shitposter and what he's doing is baiting you.

He's channeling someone's butthurt out there.

>unironically calling people wojacks