BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2mnDp68S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it looks good.

Shin Goji was pure kaijukino you swine

The design looks good, but it moves as if they mocapped a cat jumping at a laser.

Like is that an animatronic? Why the fuck are its eyes dinnerplates?

sea creatures have fuck up eyes because lack of sun

dafuq

Which would be fine if it were at all fishlike. Those eyes wouldn't evolve in an amphibious creature regardless of how far you stretch the definition of amphibious.

>wouldn't evolve
It's a sea beast mutated by radioactive waste
Don't try to apply conventional logic

it is a fictional creature who feed off nuclear radioactive who can evolve into twice its original size in days, im not gonna wasting my time arguing whether the eyes was in the right logic or not

This is one of the best movie of the year

What kind of cats do you have?

Sup Forums taste in a nutshell.

Looks cool. They're obviously going for a different style of CGI than other movies and it's pretty scary senpai.

name?

Pretty spooky to me. Fish monsters tend to have dead, souless eyes.

This is better than him having BADASS MANLYBRO EYES

Checked but you're a fucking idiot. See these superior dubs:

Why is Japan being invaded by Olly?

Is this for the new Godzilla movie?

Nice, what PS2 game is this?

No it's for the new frosted flakes commercial you fucking idiot

Do you own any fish, retard ? Fish are bro tier and they have facial expressions and feelings

>KINO?

so you're afraid of puppets? KEK MATE

Are you ok?

For some reason the fact that it was a ludicrous looking thing destroying everything made it more horrible to me. I laughed when the guy was running up the street by himself full sprint, but by the time this gogglyeyed thing was killing people through sheer incidental back scratching it is actually kind of harrowing.

NO ARTISTICS ALLOWED ONLY ULTRA REALISM REEEEEEEE

The scary thing about this godzilla is that it just looks like some dumb mindless animal that has come onto land and isn't trying to fuck shit up but just happens to be killing people simply by crawling around.

>amphibious creature

????????????????????????????

Well at least until the scientist kills him self and causes the fusion/evolution of Godzilla.

It looks like a bunch of guys running around with a painted rubber blanket on top of their heads.

It looks literally fucking retarded. Is this a comedy?

TOO SPOOPY FOR ME

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2mnDp68S0

>I CAME HERE WITH MY DICK IN MY HAND

posting the censored version whats wrong witchu

DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT ON PURPOSE LMAO

That's terrifying m8

Is the Pirate Bay rip decent? It looks like it's shorter than it should be, what footage is missing?

I don't know which footage but it's 20 minutes so might as well wait

I just skimmed it, all the scenes I remember well are there.

>when the gyooza hits ya

It's scary so it's well made.

wow, now it's not 20 minutes short anymore because of your skimimng and your post, good job buddy!

>he still posts Chris 'the Cuck' Evans

>chefs running away from a weird looking chicken

KARMA BITCHES

well obviously something is missing dickhead, the point was that everything important seems to be there

>ONLY 20 MINUTES

>DAVE AUTISTA

Why are there so many chefs in one place?

zilla thicc af

> DUDE HE'S A KEK BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS AS YOU LMAO

Kill yourself

This was a pretty cool movie. I liked it a lot.

dude, puppets are fucking scary

Looks like a moray eel

That was CGI and the eyes are based off eels you retard

I literally do not ever want to see that fucking thing in person. Scary looking shit

looool

>Godzilla taps his feet side to side without moving

this is why the Japanese should not be in charge of Godzilla films anymore. They fuck it up with embarrassing shit like this.

>amerifats too retarded to get it

not surprising

godzilla fanboys almost as hilarious as bvs cucks

it's obviously this

Having gone into the film with below zero expectations, it was ok. But yeah, this thing was silly and Anno's "Make Japan Great Again, LOL Beareucracy Amirite?" """""subtext""""" was hamfisted and dull.

gojira a cute!

it wasn't subtext you twat it was 70% of the movie

Did you miss the quote marks user?

even with 20 meme quotation marks it still doesn't make sense because it was never intended to be subtext, it's the entire point of the movie.

I bet you thought elysium was trash just cause of the """""""""""'subtext"""""""""""""

The entire point of a Godzilla flick was for some hack mangaka to make a half baked political statement. To hammer us into submission with that message with zero subtlty or nuance.

You don't take issue with that?

Elysium was trash because Neil Blomblombombadil was a one hit wonder.

>taking issue with fucking GODZILLA being used to make a political statement
are you retarded? Have you never seen Gojira?

Wat people know sum godzilla

wtf is a gojira

DUDE GROTESQUE THINGS ARE FUNNY LMAO

>An Atomic Horror era film
>From a country bombed in living memory
>Says Nukes are bad

To you that's an equivalent message to...

>comic book guy
>has a shitfit about beaurucracy
>using an established brand as his soap box

...?

I'm sorry, but I can't agree. His inability to convey his message subtly detracted from the film. Serizawa maybe had a paragraph of preachy dialogue. By your own estimation, 70% of the film is spent explaining Anno's beef ad nauseum.

>Have overdeveloped 5pl8 squat legs
>Still walk on all fours
Come on lads. How would he even get back up to walk on 2 legs? Also the CGI is horrible, looks like something straight out of monster hunter

>mangaka

He's an anime director.

Mangaka draw comics for weekly serials and have high work loads.

It's bipedal, but it just walks parallel to the ground to take advantage of its long tail and short torso

I can't take it seriously

>he didn't understand it was satire

Lol

You aren't supposed to. The real monster was humans not being decisive.

>NANI???

It's quite clear a lot of the criticism for this movie on this board is coming from people who haven't seen it

the japanese chick working for the us speaking english was a boner factory

We're talking about godzilla's design which is superficial as it is

Satire can be both subtle and thought provoking.

The first 20 minutes watching the cabinet play musical chairs was of course satire. But there's a difference between making your point and beating a dead horse.

I forgot about the tail, that actually makes sense

>The real monster was inside us all along!

Haven't seen the movie, not hating on the zil but what is the context with how goofy/weird he looks here?

Typing "haha" over and over doesn't really come across as discussion.

pics? webms? name?

I liked how Godzilla's big googly eyes were a metric of scale for how much he grew in his fourth form

I like how you disregard one movie by explaining a strawman of it and given a fair explanation of the other, I can do it too
>waah we got nuked because we attacked people stronger than us and wouldn't stop
>giant monster born from radiation literally melts buildings (wew laddy subtle symbolism)
>serizawa literally explains the message to the viewer

vs

>film satirizes the japanese governments response to disasters like the tsunami and nuclear plant meltdown through comedy and actual character interaction
>instead of being the sole element of it, the giant monster is just another part of the symbolism

>tfw Kayoko will never give you "personal service"

Fine
Judging godzilla appearance harshly

Yeah, I know. I'm not defending it. I'm the guy saying Anno needed to dial that shit down from 11.

Early evolutionary form.
Killing enough buildings gives him more xp to level up.

He looks kind of small in that webm.