I have a confession to make - I'm unironically a racist

I have a confession to make - I'm unironically a racist.

Not the Sup Forums type or "vocal" KKK style one, I don't like voicing my opinions or trying to promote it.

It's just that I can't think of Arabs as my equals. I always feel surprised when I see an Arab in some intellectual sphere, wondering how did he manage to get in that position.

Arabs are non-ironically retarded.

rude desu

אתה ערבי?

שום דבר אישי

>It's just that I can't think of Arabs as my equals.

same here, if they don't behave like humans why should I treat them as one?

חס וחלילה אחי

I feel the same towards Papuans desu

Us whites are naturally racist.

Jews are among the smartest people, cunningness and intellect is your strength. Arabs are stronk physically but not smart.

>Arabs are stronk physically

M8 Arab manlets are weak af. Israelis are taller and more well build usually. Israel is the the tallest country on average in the region.

The only weaker race are probably the Asians, but they make it up with incredible endurance - something Arabs don't have for shit.

If arabs are syubhuman, how come they conquered so much and kept it for so long?

They even permacucked Persians, who were among the first civilized people.

Are current arabs inbred degenerates, mere shadow of the people they once were?

YOU'RE AND ARAB. YOU'RE CLOSER TO ARABS THEN YOU ARE US

Treating 'Israelis' as a homogeneous ethnicity is incorrect. Obviously there are physical differences between Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrachim, Haredim, etc.

It's good to be a nationalist and don't have to hide with such belives in your own country.

Islam made arabs very 'hyped'. Also, they had very strong leaders and generals. The hype by time died. Its simple as that l.

They were always dumb things were just shittier back then. It's like how Indians always shit in the street but they can't evolve past that point.

Because they were fighting against Greeks and other subhumans

>flag
>that post
fucking U.S

>I'm unironically a racist.
Everyone kinda is. Don't pay attention to the fuzzy ideology that wants you to feel absolutely no racism whatsoever. It is just an excuse for people to vent their hatred elsewhere.

>flag
>posting anything

Aren't you supposed to be starving right now, Hugo?

What? Are you mad that I know my Jewish ethnology? Why are you even on the Internet as a civil war rages in your country?

Darwinism my friend

I hate Arabs and Arabs in denial with a passion. I wouldn't hate Gr*eks and other shitskin as strongly as I do if they just admitted they're shitskins and the same as Arabs. Love your brothers.

Just the memes m8. Dude, civil war or not i need to ventilate you know. Shitposting distracts me of the routine of surviving in this hellhole

...We really aren't "shitskins", though. Unless by shitskin, you mean everyone that tans. Then yes we are the shittiest of skins.

we are berbers

berbers =/= arabs

arabs clean their asses with their hands, we don't.

eh, it's not like people like your kind anyway

Good luck and stay safe. Praying for u ese

holy fuck, amigo: hang on in there

You are shitskins you look the same as Arabs. You have brown skin, dark curly hair, smell terrible, lots of body hair, black eyes, slanted foreheads, and hooked armenid nose. This is why I hate you fuckers just admit it and move on. You should be posing in /mena/ where you belong.

Same shit. Just stop pretending you're white and I will have no problem with you Juan.

Stop bullying Greeks you subhuman

It's not bullying they're not white and should stop living in denial. (you) should stop supporting their delusions. They descend from middle eastern farmers.

All European populations have substantial near eastern farmer ancestry

Most northern euros have it in a minority southern Europeans ARE MIDDLE EASTERN FARMERS In their whole

Incorrect: Southern Euros also possess Western hunter-gatherer and ancient north Eurasian ancestry in addition to their near eastern farmer majority. The only difference between European populations with regard to these three founding gene pools is proportion of admixture, with the highest degree of average WHG DNA found in Lithuanians

no I'm 1000% correct. Southern Europeans are almost entirely neolithic farmer ancestry. Other Europeans have it in a minority lowest in Scandinavia and Baltics. Even otzi was almost entirely farmer.

I'm like that but with English "people"

it's don't. look at the French composition

The only reason the Islamic and the arabian conquests succeeded is cuz the persians and byzantines were exhausted after fighting each other in a long conflict.

They just got lucky thats all. In a parallel universe where the byzantines and persians did not fight and instead just kept their guard up to each other, the arab conquests would have been put down quickly and easily, and would go down as just another chimp-out in the pages of history.

I don't know where your source is from. I don't consider southern french white. I know southern french have significant ancestry from Italy, spain and greece. My own pic show significant ref ancestry in frogs, but nowhere near as bad as southern Europeans who are entirely eef.

That's because they are not equals.

Nothing racist about facts.

Didn't like 90% of Persians get wiped by genocidal Mongols angry about something? People focus less on the genocidal part of Mongol history.

This kind of obsession isn't healthy.

Ashkenazim are just inbred Italians

Afghans are the strongest arabs, held back merica with nothing but outdated equipment and caves

Afghans aren't Arabs

The only thing Afghans successfuly held back, is the advancement of their country.

>Israel is the the tallest country on average in the region
30% of Israeli """Jews"" are LARPing Russians, not to mention all the European genes you guys have. The vast majority of Israeli "Jews" are mostly non-Middle Eastern genetically speaking.

>Afghans
>Arabs
nigga wat

Holy shit turbo autism. This is what happens when you never leave the house...

leaf range ban when

I heard the Left is getting stronger in Israel

if you hate arabs so much why did you go to the middle east

Serious larping, eternal victims etc etc. Jews and Arabs truly are cousins

The soviets and pakistani gobernment had part in that. Now its just rebels and talibans.