HERE'S FORTY SHILLINGS ON THE DRUM

HERE'S FORTY SHILLINGS ON THE DRUM

You push it in deep, so I can feel it.

What did he mean by this?

it's got a brass point

AND YOUR WIFE'S RUN OFF WITH ALL YA FUNDS

Why did Jane cuck Sharpe again? I can't remember if she had any reason to it, was it because she was a Simmerson?

Because she made Sharpe promise he wouldn't go into battle anymore, even though he obviously couldn't just refuse orders, so he agrees to humor her. Cue him getting called up into battle again and then Jane leaving him after being convinced by her gold digging friend who was leeching off of her to steal his money as well. The whole thing was just retarded.

>was it because she was a Simmerson?
Well in the books, Jane was brought up specifically to marry some proper English lord. She saw Sharpe as her way out of an incredibly shitty life and sort of idealized him as a heroic saviour. But then she went to Spain and realized he was rather dull, not good for much other than fighting and fucking. She needed a guy with a bit more class. But in the movies, it all gets squashed down into this (although it's because he fights a duel, not going into battle) and her character basically flips in a single episode.

>(although it's because he fights a duel, not going into battle) and her character basically flips in a single episode.

Oh that's right. Cheers user.

Sean Bean has the same reaction for practically every circumstance. She could've just as easily said "i'm hiding a small mexican boy under my dress but I'll never show you" and he'd still have the same reaction at the end of this scene.

I can't deny this, probably why he suits the stone-faced Sharpe so well.

What's the official Sharpe power levels?

Sean Bean is truly peak masculine beauty in this show (no homo).

OFFICIAL SHARPE EPISODES POWER RANKING

CHOSEN MAN TIER
Company
Enemy
Regiment
Eagle

RIFLEMAN TIER
Rifles
Sword
Revenge
Waterloo

REDCOAT TIER
Honour
Battle
Siege

FROG TIER
Mission
Justice

UNNECCESARY SEQUELS TIER
Challenge
Peril

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT TIER
Gold

>What regiment?
>Sharpe! Sharpe's Regimentᵀᴹ

based liz

>Eagle
My fave. 10/10.

I fucking lol'd every time the books finished with the meme itself.

>Sharpe had done it! Sharpe had won the respect of the rifles! Sharpes Rifles!

>Finally I have become Sharpe's Enemyᵀᴹ
shot myself in the face with a Nock gun right in me mum's lounge at that point tbqh

Best girl in the series

Pete Postelwaitheyite was such a great villain

Agreed. What's he still doing anyway?

RIP Pete Postman
Obadiah will have his scratchings, Mother

Not much

she still looks good

This. That American captain was also pretty based.

>Alright boys......let's load up and do some shootin!

>American
Virginian!

>Best girl in the series
no

Post yfw

>A fellow from the artillery gave me a law book to wipe my arse with.....................but I read it instead

>The fault was not mine, sir. Major Lennox must answer.

Mortimeranon please
She literally says one word in the entire ep

that's the ideal woman

oh touche

>What's he still doing anyway?
Just laying around.

gut damn

you will never smash the class system with your cock ;_;

Damn, Liz is a literal 10/10
Too bad she's not doing any sexy scenes in that dumb Royals series she's in right now.

Sean Bean did irl

John Cleese was always a dapper looking gentleman.

Regency dresses make for fantastic boobage

>Too bad she's not doing any sexy scenes in that dumb Royals series she's in right now.
I actually watched through the first season of that, it could have been something cool if it was on any other channel than fucking E!

Kek

kek

This series man, goddamn. This, HBO's Rome, Horatio Hornblower. Patrician shit f am

underrated