Worst experiences you've had at concerts, Sup Forums?

Worst experiences you've had at concerts, Sup Forums?

picked something I at first thought was unrelated for the pic but thinking about it made me remember that the pic really is related

Bong.

At a festival I’m 90% sure a girl was grinding on me more and more intensely over a set. So I grabbed her ass and she immediately turned and angrily told her boyfriend next to her who I didn’t notice. When he looked at me I pretended not to hear anything and just looked at the stage. He just shrugged it off and looked away. Kinda killed the mood and I feel bad about it looking back.

I called Immigration on a Mexican rap concert a few weeks back

wew lad did they scatter like cockroaches when the red&blues lit up

I recognize this pasta.

Nice, where was this?

I'm sure u can guess

this post was:

a) unrelated to the thread

b) written by a 14yo edgelord

this post was:

a) written by a cuck

b) you are a cuck

Quints of truth

check em, cucks

>soyboys on suicide watch

lmao

>quints
this kills the cuck

>Be at a punk concert in the white trash neighborhood, big aryan nation guy stares at me while I'm the only black guy there
>Dwelling on the fact that I have no friends at another festival while the group I went with is having a grand old time without me so I give my band to somebody and just drive home completely fucked on drugs

At this point I've just accepted the black sheep/lone wolf shit. But at least the festivals were fun.

>>Be black guy
>>just drive home completely fucked on drugs

What a surprise.

Oh you already know user

Basically, yeah.

Niggers are subhuman beasts and our attempts at domesticating them have failed.

>skinny white guy with a sam hyde shirt kept picking fights with guys at least 6 inches taller than him
>gets kicked out
>he sneaks back in and keeps yelling "WHOOOOOO" in between every single song and silent section

This was at a GY!BE show in san antonio by the way. Shit still pisses me off.

lmfao sounds like an absolute madman

>Shit still pisses me off.

spoken a true soyboy, nurse that butthurt

Saw Iron Maiden like 15 years ago (I was only 14 or something) and these drunk assholes behind me would not stop hitting the back of our seats and screaming "ONE MORE SONG" or "IRON! MAIDEN!". The whole fucking show start to finish. I was too scared to do anything seeing as they were big drunk douchebags and I was a 14 year old kid.

I had the unfortunate privilege of seeing Chevelle at one of those giant festivals and the frontman was either high or drunk because he couldn't remember the words to any of his songs. Shit show for a shit band.

Went to see System of a Down in 2006 and had to sit through Coheed & Cambria and The Mars Volta. They put on probably the worst back to back shows I've ever seen. TMV was just an hour of uninterrupted instrument wanking with some fucker crooning into a microphone. To think that people listen to that unironically.

>reddit spacing
>soyboy

into the trash

Do you take the trash to the curb while Tyrone is fucking your wife, or after?

Be honest, are you the annoying faggot that was at the concert?

Homosexuality is a mental disease.

Ah, so it is.
How's being 5'8

How's being retarded?

I saw some country band that I can't remember the name of, my parents dragged me to it because the tickets were cheap. A bunch of drunk redneck girls screamed in my ear and it pissed me off.
Much better was this Bob Seger show me and dad went to, the crowd there was just content to chain smoke the entire time, they seemed cool

Czech 'em

>TMV was just an hour of uninterrupted instrument wanking with some fucker crooning into a microphone
Knock it off, that's my fetish

Grimes 2013
Sounded like a grimes cover band featuring a drunk grimes who couldn't mix or song on time and in pitch, relied on reverb and delay to mask her terrible abilities.

>at my fourth swans concert
>past three times were great, no greasy people in the crowd
>see a kid and his friend, one wearing a death grips shirt and the other wearing fantano merch
>they stand next to me and my friends during the improvisational cello opening act
>everyone around them is visibly annoyed
>they talk about mu, fantano, and death grips for the entire time
>swans comes on
>kids yelling dumb shit at gira
>music starts and i cant hear them anymore
>enjoy the concert for the next few hours
>go to merch table after show, buy shit and thank gira
>see aformentioned kids saying dumb shit to gira
>gira listening politely

Not a bad show or anything but wew those kids sucked

I've always learned those anyone wearing anything even relating to Sup Forums to be the most annoying faggots in the world.

Sup Forums should just leave

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

keep crying, soyboy

Sup Forums is here to stay

I was at a Swans show in San Antonio about two years ago, and the show was pretty fantastic for the most part, but there was this one dipshit in the crowd who kept trying to get Gira to high five him. At some point, he started trying to shove me out of my spot (front row, center) and I wasn't having it, so I shoved him the fuck back. He tried to play it off as if I was being an asshole by giving me a bunch of weird looks and idiotic hand gestures, and then after the show followed me into the bathroom and tried to have some conversation with me about how he couldn't hear while I was trying to piss. Last thing I saw was him getting in line to talk to Gira as I was on my way out after having him sign my stuff/thanked him and Kristoph.

Whoever that was, you are an asshole and you didn't deserve to be at that show.

Can't remember anything particulary bad but this one time, being completely shitfaced, I tried to hit it off with a cute girl beside me. Somehow ended up giving my number to her gay friend who texted me the next day. Still don't remember what happened that night.

Goys are subhuman beasts and our attempts to domesticate them have failed