Orlando Shooting HOAX BLOWN WIDE OPEN

Honestly people, how can you think this crap is real? Look at these obvious fake stooges crisis actor faggots pretending to be hurt. Obvious false flag is obvious.

Anyone who can watch this video and think they see real injured people, doesn't know the difference between reality and fiction.

liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJcCectCGLY
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obvious crisis fag fedora actor, looking up to the sky to try and imagine the shooting that never happened

>WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!111!

Oh yeah your leg got shot eh? That's why you have a bandana tied around it huh? Getting a joy ride from your faggy friends? Reminiscent of the boston hoax with their "tourniquets."

That's what you're supposed to do with a wound...

What would be the motive of doing this hoax? Explain please.

Are you stupid?
You're supposed to make a tourniquet if you're injured you idiot. Putting your leg down on a would would fuck up the blood flow jesus christ.

>Reminiscent of the boston hoax with their "tourniquets."
Are you the guy who kept trying to say there were no recent pictures of that guy who got his legs blown off with legs then kept moving goalposts as people posted recent pictures of him having legs?

Who cares. The liberals wanted muslims, well then here you go, enjoy.

You're supposed to put pressure on it. I'm not saying they did it correctly, but it makes sense.

>Be Democrat party
>be party of "gun control" and LGBT rights
>one of your registered members is responsible for the worst mass shooting in U.S. history and all of those killed were gays

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Source?

>faggots pretending to be hurt

That's because they are going to get paid.

The Lee Rigby hoax. Note the lack of blood on the Crisis Actors hand. Yet, in other pictures it is photoshopped in.

Journalists are traitors. They have been faking the news for decades.

We may never truly know what the ultimate motive of these hoaxes are, but all that matters is that we identify them as hoaxes.

>false flag by Muslim attacking Gino's which are both defended by liberals
Nope this is a mass confusion that will make brain dead even the smartest of libs as this goes against there mindset

It was on Sup Forums the day of the boston bombing, I sure as fuck don't have it saved

Jesus, I didn't realize that was 3 years ago

Fuck off shill. Not an argument.

you're actually mentally ill and i'm not saying this as an insult

i'm encouraging you to take some time off the internet and just hang out in nature for a little while to get healthy

Pfft get fucked, tinfoil hat. Shit like that was destined to happen sooner or later.

This is Doreen Lawrence. Or is it a man in drag?

I suspect the Stephen Lawrence murder was a hoax also. Oh boy, did the BBC love this guy!

Traitors get executed in America, right?

Precisely how many shootings do tinfoils believe have actually happened?

Or it's been photoshopped out for that picture rofl.

You are really retarded, mate.

youtu.be/TJcCectCGLY

that 'shooting' looks like in intel ops
it's hard to believe the 'shooter' brought enough ammo to 'kill' so many people
a gay club is the perfect place for that kind of ops: you'll find out that most of the deads didn't die from bullet wounds but died recently in hospital because of aids, autopsies will be falsified
the CIA is just pushing an agnda there

Its a phony fake show?

Not an argument.

You are a seriously retarded guy.

Exactly, how can they all be a false flag?

Just google it. Every major mass shooting is designated as a false flag by someday in a quasi-"factual" video.

i thought you were trolling in the other thread you made

goddamn i hope i never end up like you

you make me want to throw my computer away right now to prevent that from happening

That's the correct thing to do.
I mean they probably didn't do it exactly right, but they're probably not trained and panicking.

None. Its all truman show- tier stuff for some mysterious greater goals by mustache- twirling, Cartoony mastermind- illuminati supervillains.

yes, and Sup Forums is loaded with zionist commentators

no. gays would over-act, over-drama, blow cover.
Show me a successful False Fag incident.

Don't worry user, he was mentally ill before he got on the internet.

Disarm the populace while introducing Muslims.

Then our only solution will be the N.W.O. and N.A.T.O. police force governed by satanic money printers.

Pretty fucking simple really. And if that fails then they still got everyone pissed off at Islam giving them an excuse to go kill camel jockeys and acquire all the resources they'd ever need for the next big round of conquer the world.

Let's just be honest here, there has never been a mass killing in the first world. Every single one was faked by the government(s).

>This is what conspiratards actually believe.

serious question: why did this news not break until 12 this afternoon? Seems extremely fishy

soo fuckin realistic lmao

Have you ever stopped to think about how people like you think every mass shooting is a hoax?

..oh Boy

Reichstag Fire

im laughing because there are literally people here who will find this accurate

wellaware1 pls go and stay go

t. Ahmed

underage b&

So you have no evidence to back up your claims.

Good to know.

Mudslime faggot please go.

The earth is flat people! Wake up!

these quotes are unfortunately both fake even though what they say is essentially true

is he okay

That's asking too much from these retards. They say it's a hoax or false flag before and the official story is false before the official story even officially comes out. That's not even very good detective work, that's just randomly screaming so you can say you "called it", it's childish imagination too.

Yes, Islam is the religion of peace and Muslims would NEVER do such things.

Regardless; going outside has become an act of bravery in the United States.

I just don't get it... You guys say everything is a false flag, but then nothing actually changes. What changed after Boston? Nothing. Sandy hook? Nothing. San Bernadino? Nothing. Virginia Tech? Nothing.

The problem with this being a hoax is that it doesn't support any agenda except trump's.
>Muslim terrorist
>with gun
>kills homos

So unless trumpfkins are ready to admit trump is just as much a nut job as anyone on the left, trump supporters better hope its real.

Sage and report all schizophrenic ramblings

It was a Goatfucker, so rather it was real or not, I will reproduce it as real and use it as evidence for the extermination of muslims

This is a false flag to get Trump elected.

He's the zionists top choice and his supporters are being pushed further and further into siding with fags and liberals to prepare for the advent of a closet liberal president who also helps clear out the middle east for Greater Israel.

Nu Sup Forums is fucking retarded. Old Sup Forums would have realized this a long time ago.

It's not about taking your guns it's about getting your favorite kike puppet who loves degeneracy in office

its about the psychological narrative. its a gradual build up, not sweeping changes after one hoax. conditioning.

oh fuck its chris hanson

4plebs only goes back to October 2013, I'm not really sure what you expect.

Here's one of the pics people were posting which would be replied to with
>YOU CANT EVEN SEE HIS LEGS, HE OBVIOUSLY HAS PROSTHETIC LEGS

Eventually it ended with someone finding a pic of him in shorts and the conspiratard got mad and left

you are autistic probs m8

you probs cant recognize emotions nor empathise

Well, the media doesn't help by protecting sensitive snowflakes from pictures of blood. All it does is confuse the fuck out of everyone and give the truthers ammunition.

It's totally cool to hate the media for being opaque.

looks like I'm #jihadijohnson now

So trump is just as much a fucked up propaganda abusing dick as any other politician? Then what's the fucking point?

Tell me what reason the government would do that? So you're saying hundreds of police and other agencies are just going to keep quiet if this was fake? And for what? So Trump get elected? I'm pretty sure 99% of politicians hate him and this only strengthens his numbers.

But nothing. Fucking. Happens. EVER.

None of your theories make any sense. You say it's a false flag before the story even comes out. The Boston Bombings were obviously not faked. It's such a typical lone wolf attack, it's laughable you think it's faked.

Also, the government has enough at their disposal to just shock us into submission. No need for these stupid tactics.

This is why no one takes fucking libertarians seriously. Did you see the debate? LOL

But How could this happen, It was a gun free zone no guns were allowed?

>its about the psychological narrative. its a gradual build up, not sweeping changes after one hoax. conditioning.

So here's another question you've raised: where are all the real mass shootings if all the ones we're hearing about in the news are hoaxes? Do you just believe there aren't real mass shootings? Like it's impossible for people with guns to decide to use them in public areas like movie theaters or schools or bars?

drama queens

Faggots have been penetrated before, not surprising if they don't cry after being raped by a single bullet.

Perhaps there's an intelligence agency that wants to keep a certain criminal bitch out of the white house.

That's because truthers are insane. They think conspiracies of this magnitude committed in public are a dime a dozen. They actually think mere humans can keep this sort of shit under wraps.

Nixon, president of the free world, could not keep a break-in to a psychologists office a secret. That's all you need to remember every time a truther starts talking.

They look pretty happy... I wish i was happy

You're shit at disinfo faggot

The religion of peace was behind the attacks. Jihad has been organized and predictable for 1,400 years.

I think the media should definitely put a warning beforehand, just because people might be eating dinner or might just hate blood, but definitely it should be shown.

If people saw the floor of the bataclan many more would be red pilled.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Bilderberg meetings are happening right now. Could be a means of directing public attention away while they slip some shady shit through the cracks.

The Federal Reserve came into existence on Christmas Eve, 1913. The US government has been using moments of public distraction to push liberty-stripping legislation through the cracks for ages now.

I do know the difference between real and fake.

This one seems real, that video looks like shrapnel and fragment injuries.

I think at the most there was advanced warning to FL.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

Please post pics of fags with rags being used to tournequet the wounds so we can see what theyre into.

Nobody. Gives. A. Shit. About. Bilderberg.

It happens every year, the news reports it every year, and nobody gives a damn. It's just a meeting of world leaders and corporations. Is it shady? Most probably. Does it organise attacks to coincide? There's no evidence at all.

b-b-but... w-we h-have guns to protect ourselves eurocucks!!!

TOP FUCKING KEK

All i have to say is that my landlord was one of the fags killed, now i probably wont have to pay rent for a month or two while everyone is freaking out.

feels good man

Who owns the club?

it's because many conspiracy theorists are self-obsessed wanks who think they are the enlightened and chosen beings whose view is the only correct one. No matter how dumb or fantastic the theory is these guys just wank over their own internet detective work and how whole world is against them. Also, I guess some people just go along because they want to believe in the dark and interesting world of political conspiracies

>Thinking he won't get charged backrent when the property changes hands
kek

Provide a name if you're being truthful.

ill just leave when that happens, never signed a lease, landlord wasnt too smart, its a house that he had already paid for and was letting me rent, been living here 2 years already

name of landlord? Mark

wont say his last name

He won't because he isn't being truthful. Can anyone find the name of even a SINGLE one of the supposed 50 victims?

There are some real shootings of course, but you never hear about them, or at most you'll hear about it once and then never again. Usually nigger involved.

The big international stories, the ones with narratives behind them... all fake.

You tread heavily but I fear you may be right.

ah, so you're a lying piece of shit and a jew operative

like the rest of them

>MFW these tinfoil niggas claimed the Mexican execution videos were staged

:V

How white or sheltered do you have to be to think that bad things don't happen in real life