Fuck ar*bs. We will eradicate you ar*bs and islam pretty soon. Get ready for the 5th Persian empire...

Fuck ar*bs. We will eradicate you ar*bs and islam pretty soon. Get ready for the 5th Persian empire, long live majoosi domination. Saudi-Arabia will be burned to the ground, Mecca and Medina will be annexed and under our rule.

Persian empire was ebin. Fucking Islam is från anus!!!!

ok breivik

>Norwegian flag
Never change europe

Are you Iranian.

Yet you adopted the a*rab's religion and abandoned zoroastrianism

Canada is literally FILLED with Iranian, Afghan, Pakistani and Indian diaspora. Take a look at /sag/.

> This poster ate a cat sandwich while writing this comment

Never change Chinada

yes

arab piece of shit

Im not an a*ab, a*abs are barely human. But the fact is that and a lot of other cucks (mongols, turkic people, niggers, south asians) adopted their subhuman religion

Iranians are white tho

you forgot balkanites and south east asian's too senpai

Kek no

we are not

true, fuck isl*m

please shut up

about as white as I am lel

You are Arab and Islam, Alireza

mahmoud is iranid-armenid and gyllenhaal is atlantid you subhuman. we are not white.

green arrow

asian muslim subhuman, kill yourself

Keep dreaming majoosi scum, these niggers will lay their lives down for shia islam, ayatollah khamenei and the ISLAMIC republic of iran.

fuck you arab scum, death to arab pigs

Fuck Iran and fuck Arabs, both of you are subhuman traitor scum

rabid turkish dog. you are a subhuman.

I am Parsi

>scandinavian flag
>persian diasporaturd
checks out

Iran and all of Arabia is rightful turkish clay submit to your true masters Khorsani scum

and theres the almantürk

No he's Greek

Do diaspora have no shame?

How do you think your own people think of you? They don't admire you, they think you are obnoxious pieces of trash.

>parents go to europe for better live
>Insult People from the shithole your parents are from to compensate your loss of culture and failed integration

>rightful
But...you lost?

ikr the behavior of diaspora on the internet is pathetic.

go home Monaco you are drunk

I'm a non white living in the west like most of the Diaspora posting in this thread. Whites deserve to go extinct for being cucks

Ar*b genocide WHEN?

soon brother

Caucasian union when?

Sure you are, LARPer.

Canada is full of non whites I'm not larping >54%

Pan-Islamism when??

Sure sure