So, does this basically confirm the gay vote for Trump?

So, does this basically confirm the gay vote for Trump?

Didn't Trump already got the Bernie vote?

Honestly I think gay people have always sort of liked trump. This shooting will sway a lot of undecided voters and perhaps might piss off some bernouts to vote for trump.

IT IS PAST TIME WE ACT ON GUN VIOLENCE:

Hillary will:

Strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in the current system.
Hold irresponsible dealers and manufacturers accountable.

Keep guns out of the hands of terrorists, domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill.

“I don’t know how we keep seeing shooting after shooting, read about the people murdered because they went to Bible study or they went to the movies or they were just doing their job, and not finally say we’ve got to do something about this.”
HILLARY, AUGUST 27, 2015

To send a contribution by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Hillary for America” to:

Hillary for America
Post Office Box 2001
New York, NY 10116-2001

Witnessed

If he panders to them he will surely get some of the gay vote

There's probably some homos who will never vote republican

Does this mean that Trump voters are faggots?

Oh shi-

Nice b8

hopefully soon

They now have the choice between *potentially* lose the right to marriage, have less parades and maybe can't publicly kiss and touch each other in some restaurants who don't want to serve gays OR to continue supporting open borders and thus muslim immigration to eventually live in a society where it becomes a regular occasion and later even legal to get shot, stoned to death, beheaded or burned alive - or whatever original execution method the muslims come up with.

Considering that some gays are literally suicidal (bugchasing), I'm not even sure what they will choose.

Background checks didn't stop this mudslime from getting an armed security guard license.

He needs to bring up Islam's hatred of gays. It's in the scripture. Somebody tweet his boys and suggest this.

One can dream.

Fuck out of here

This is a false flag to get Trump elected.

He's the zionists top choice and his supporters are being pushed further and further into siding with fags and liberals to prepare for the advent of a closet liberal president who also helps clear out the middle east for Greater Israel.

Nu Sup Forums is fucking retarded. Old Sup Forums would have realized this a long time ago.

It's not about taking your guns it's about getting your favorite kike puppet who loves degeneracy in office

At my job a shit ton of gay guys come into the store and speaking to them quite a few secretly are "in the closet" regarding Trump and some didn't give a fuck who knew

Wow really makes me think, I am now a Cruzmissile nao

hello summerfag

those of us who have been following the election for more than a month remember how much the Media absolutely shit on trump from day one

Not even this would get Trump elected.

No they're way too cucked. I could see it pushing a few of the saner ones (gay men) but the lesbians and other factions in LGBTBOIAHGOIH are generally 100% demented and would spit fury at Trump even if he personally came to rescue them from ISIS death squads.