Europe is waking up

Europe is waking up
>4th Reich is happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OvBBmMN0JvY?t=3m47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe has risen before and we will rise again

>4th Reich

I wonder if they'll let me move back to Europe if I distinguish myself in the battle of Stockholm

the copy they're getting has a bunch of appendices from modern academics refuting Hitlers claims

Doesn't matter. His spirit will rise from the grave.

Kek do you Europoors really want to get BTFO again?

jew detected

I bet it's the muslims buying it.

Kill yourself traitor. Canada is a based multicultural country and we will take down Nazi scum with but a mere thought.

SHUT IT DOWN

> based multicultural country

I'm pretty sure when it happens again it'll be the 5th Reich. EU is the 4th Reich and it's the gayest one. Maybe all the odd numbered reichs are the good ones, sorry Wilhelm.

So you're saying it's like Star Trek?

Just don't be a dick about it and take it too far. I don't care if Europe goes full fascist as long as they don't get into a childlike tantrum like Hitler and put everyone through a shitty time.

I bet you voted liberal.
Thank you for ruining my country.

End yourself.
The European and Native people of this nation will never go extinct, we will never suffer the fate of the jews and become some globalist mixed race with no spine.
We have more to live for than materialism and selfishness such as you jew.

Yeah yeah we'll see nerd.
>tfw everyone in my family id in a interracial relationship

So what

A great happening is coming. I can just feel it

I am practically giddy with joy

>implying it wasn't the Brits and Americans at fault

Germany just wanted it's pre-WW1 land back that was stolen from them.

technically fifth reich if you count napoleon taking over europe

Don't you fuck dogs?

First Reich, Holy Roman Empire
Second Reich, German Empire

It's not April 1st

3:47 of this video paints perfectly more than even Hitler did- what the jew is.

youtu.be/OvBBmMN0JvY?t=3m47s

Damnit hat I get there are budget cuts and all but at least put something in the feed ramp to make it look like you can afford ammo

Get a load of this tripfaggot

>mudshits in Europe
>paying for something
nah

Fuck off leafshit

hi brother

>Canada, America's eternal bitch

"And all that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of admiration to a Jewified mixed race, but Europe regards that merely as symptomatic of decay in artistic and cultural life, the product of Jewish or Negroid blood mixture."

Google this quote if you want to know your place, now shut the fuck up Brazil.

Just for your information: THIS "Mein Kampf" isn't the orginal Hitler's "Mein Kampf", it's censored and with added commentary.

The Canadian Nazi Party had (has?) a cool flag though.

Wow you mean its literally not the exact words of hitler? Who would have thought that the person who is deemed as the most evil in history has had it edited beyond belief