Its time to ban military grade assult rifles. i hate that 50 people had to die...

its time to ban military grade assult rifles. i hate that 50 people had to die, but hopefully we can use this tragedy to finally make a difference

"Military Grade Assault Rifles" have been very heavily regulated since 1933 and no new ones have entered the market since 1986.

You're just upset because the rifle is black and scary, aren't you?

Ahahahahahaha goodluck

So why don't governments lead by example?

Said the gypsy.

No, ban muslims.

Not even just ARs, you're a fucking Brad Pitt world war Z wannabe if you own any gun. Are you really going to sit at your computer and tell me that you need an assault rifle to kill an animal go feed yourself in 2016? You're lying to yourself and everyone else when you say owning a gun is essential for any reason. Oh your house is getting broken into? Call the police like everyone else, they're the only ones who have a reason to carry a gun and they go through years of training to be able to use their firearms. Give me one reason you need a gun besides that it makes you feel cool, honestly

>Call the police like everyone else

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

>call police
>you're dead and stuff is robbed by the time they get there

Thanks for the new copypasta stupid.

If you can tell me where to find a real assault rifle for less than 10,000 legally I'll suck your dick

okaaay.jpg

But he didn't use a military rifle.

We must ban 600 tactical assault glockazine clips

FUCK OFF KEK
IN 100 YEARS WHEN LASER WEAPON ARE REAL AND LEGAL WHAT WILL IT BE THEN??

ITT: a gypsy tries to swindle us out of our guns

its time to ban mudslime immigrants. i hate that 50 people had to die, but hopefully we can use this tragedy to finally make a difference

I bet he wants to melt them bronze mare legs and plate his teeth with them.

kek. Block owners, folks...

Of course the fucking gypsy doesnt want us to be able to have guns and protect our stuff.

No. It's time to ban Islam and build a wall.

he lived in USA