What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

((()))

He's redpilled.

He's a clone of a white man

He's just finished, that's all. It happens all the time. That's show business for you: one day you're the most badass rapper that ever lived, the next day you're some shmoe clinging desperately to relevancy.

ORANGE

he's right though

>he's right though

he's JOKING gosh...

Bit pathetic, but it makes sense coming from his childhood. He looked like a typical skinny corny white kid that dressed and acted like a faggot. Always got bullied by the black kids

>This is your brain on liberalism

this would actually be decent satire if he was, but i honestly don't think he is joking.

Neonnettle is an Onion style fake news website. Conservitards on Twitter really are subhuman.

>releases the worst album of the year
>no one buys it
>has to pander to people who only know to complain and don't buy albums

>liberals
>having brains

Easy, just become transblack

>become
Whoa check ur privilege m8

>"Uuhh my race is like so gross I feel like killing myself bro DDD:"
Then do it you nigger loving cocksucker.

He's 100% correct. We as race had everything we could want 50 years ago and we're giving it all away

It's hard to argue. White people have been pretty cringey as of late. It's just a shame that i have to agree with somebody who's current music is equally as cringey.

>inb4 kek race-traitor or whatever other Sup Forums meme of the hour is popular at the moment

Not my fault that people are one-dimensional enough to define themselves by something as basic as race or the place that they live. We live in the era of the internet, everything and everybody are becoming a hodge-podge of everything and everybody. As it should be.

Hasn’t this article been debunked as fake several times?
That is not a direct quote from eminem.

What happend to his face?

p sure this is clickbait

The quote is fake you bunch of retards

It's convincing though. And understandable.

Whites don't age well

>white people have been pretty cringey as of late
You can tell a retard / black twitter user when everything is "hwite people" or "kang people". Grow up, things aren't so simple fuck-nut

>Grow up, things aren't so simple fuck-nut

Oh of course, obviously. But i like wording things that way because it exposes people who constantly fear the political correctness boogeyman as being just as easily-offended and cringey and the social justice clowns that they've basically declared war against. EVERYONE is embarrassing. The only way to live is to be in the grey area these days.

Remember the song White America

Uh, that shouldn't matter because it's been completely fabricated ya dummy

The current political climate is all about overreacting to things that shouldn't matter, though.

He's right. It is embaressing being white and getting treated like everything's your fault and if you can't manage you're "lol just a pathetic excuse for a man just start sucking dick so you can be a victim too".

Yeah, it's a fake story on an infowars tier right wing propaganda site. Swamp butts eat that shit up.

First the news is a joke, like the onion.
Second people arguing that white or blacks are cringe are idiot. The only true cringe here is being american

He has aids

Good thread

nigga looks like voldemort

holy shit this is so true

Well, that song was more about free speech than race related things.

the "american theatre" one really got me

> everything and everybody are becoming a hodge-podge of everything and everybody
hahahaha
>mfw you actually believe this

A lot on White America was also about white privilege, it's in the fucking name. The free speech part becomes even more relevant in relation to that because upper middle class whites were mad about their kids listening to Eminem and him saying things the scary black people said, so the white kids could suddenly identify with black music.

Besides, part of Untouchable is about free speech too. It's a shame he didn't make more tracks like that without nasty rock samples. It's one of his more authentic works back with the energy from TES.

why did he even start with the rock sample meme?

Well, it worked fine on TES. Then some old hairy fuck started producing for him putting a rock sample in every second track.

>american pizza
I will fight anyone will not admit that deep dish is the supreme dish.

we had that same exact thread with an OP that screenshoted the same headline from a different "newspaper", a newspaper that also hosted news such as the reveal that beyonce and jay-z are shape-shifting lizard-people and an article about the time traveler from 2020 that knows trump will win a second term. the state of the right.

>beyonce and jay-z are shape-shifting lizard-people
Can you prove that they aren't, cuck?

I'm onto you