How come Polanski and Woody Allen didn't get the same amount of backlash?

How come Polanski and Woody Allen didn't get the same amount of backlash?

If Joe Carnahan calls him an asshole, then he's an asshole.

they're jews

Polanski got literally banned from entering the US

>Polanski and Woody Allen
Because they still get these liberals oscar roles.

>Woody Allen
I don't like that slimy asshole but there's no solid proof he molested anyone. Mia Farrow is fucking insane and one of her sons has claimed she brainwashed his siblings into accusing Woody.

women never lie

Joe Carnahan is a notorious shittalker. He groans on about how others are pieces of shit. He attack Finke cause she slammed A-Team.

Wasn't this proven that he meant the butter was improvised. She knew full well what was going to happen because it was in the script.

Social media didn't exist.

>(((Polanski))) and (((Allen)))

They are reacting to an interview from 2007. It's almost 2017. It takes Hollywood a decade to read an article. How pathetic

>How come [loaded question with false premises to be answered with "muh Jews" by inbred 5 IQ pol hugbox shit posters]?

>le superior centrist fayc

Yes

Apparently the script didn't mention it at all

I'm above choosing a side of any issue therefore I'm always right the post.

>how come rich Jews can get away with pedophilia and every other degenerate act

Gee I wonder how.

Yeah, because its so common for an adopted child to start fucking her mother's boyfriend.

>If you're not a lying, emotional, irrational shill for extremist political groups you're a "centrist" with no opinions

Seems 5 IQ is about accurate

>one guy is a fugitive from the US sticking to countries that won't extradite him
>the other guy is not convicted of anything

Pretty funny how quickly alt right SJWs drop the "rape never happens" line when it suits their persecution complex political narratives.

>tips enlarged brain

Aren't you too intelligent for Sup Forums?

Polanski is suffering from 0 backlash socially. Hollywood still fucking adore and worship him openly, all while hypocritically pointing out the evils of pedophilia in other places.

I don't Think any actress would let anyone to sexual abuse them in film , its ridiculous.

So, Sup Forumsirgins tell me the real story about this, was she really unaware of getting fingered by Marlon Brando?

>cherry picking out some people who choose overlook his misdeeds decades later
>look, no social backlash!

Reasoning is not done by ignoring information that disproves you and then claiming you're right

Right thats why in response to my claim you offer no proof that Hollywood has ostracized him.

Face it they all are willing to ignore what he did and call him some genius.

so the scene was improvised

does that mean brando just simulated the act without her knowing? or did brando actually rape her?
i dont understand

>is suffering

It happened almost 40 years ago, you stupid chimp.

They still gave him a standing ovation like 15 years ago.

>actual rape
>trick rape
what the fuck is wrong with those people

Because they're Jews and it's Talmudic law to be a pedo

Just re-watched. Still a masterpiece.

>hurr time excuses crimes

And like another user said he still gets standing ovations by Hollywood. Any other career and you date raping a underage teen with drugs would mark you negatively for life, but not for the pedo ring that is Hollywood.

Looks like someone got triggered.

It doesn't excuse crime, it just invalidates some dumb neckbeard claiming that he got no social backlash by ignoring all of his social backlash.

The Oscar's ceremony gave him a standing ovation for winning an award, not "Hollywood" and not for being a criminal. You're a fucking idiot for so many different reasons.

wtf is wrong with her jaw?

Not the guy you're replying to but all these mental gymnastics to defend a literal pedophile rapist. He gets praise consistently through Hollywood and he got an award which most definitely indicates a lack of social backlash. You're a fucking dirtbag or an idiot, maybe both, hard to tell

I'm not defending Polanski, I'm attacking a lying obese pol neckbeard. That distinction wouldn't be lost on you if you had a human level intelligence.

Getting an award doesn't indicate a lack of social backlash, it indicates that the award was based on something other than his past. In this case, making movies. Stay retarded beyond belief.

>someone doesn't defend Polanski at all, not even slightly
>accuse them of defending Polanski

I see your lack of critical thinking isn't limited to this issue specifically

>people stupidly overpaid to regurgitate lines due to nepotism get fucked by creepy rich men

lol who cares

Pretty sure they started fucking after she became legal. Woody is scum but I doubt he fucks little kids.

"They only told me about it before we had to film the scene and I was so angry. I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie', but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn't console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take."

Wikipedia

It's funny because Woody Allen's '''son''' called out actors who continue to work with him.

Do these people all not understand how real rape actually works?

>they told me
>i still did it
>it was rape
top kek

This is what gets me. I fucking thought this shit was common knowledge and Hollywood are reacting like "no way, WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!"

WHICH KUCK FLIPPED THE SWITCH ON THIS STORY THAT HAS HAD NO NEW INFORMATION SINCE 2013

SUDDENLY IT "RE-EMERGES" AND IS NOW AT THE TOP OF ALL MEDIA SHILLING

GOTTA KEEP DAT RAPECULTURE TRAIN GOING, FEMINIST GIBSMEDATS

Lmao, someone tell them about El Topo

This
Kek

But the director never confirmed it until like a week ago.

>+even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real