twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit Cuck Memedia

OH GOOD ANOTHER RLM THREAD

>those words

youtube.com/watch?v=hqRhWvF0YHc

Jessi left.

nothing you're just a contrarian faggot from reddit

they became self-aware

The Plinkett review of TFA was rather unfocused.

Anyone who needs other people to tell them what to think about a movie is a Reddit cuck.

RLM has been self aware since before you were born, son.

Rich
AIDS fag
More Jay, less Mike

Shit gets old after a while they need to make it fresh. Also if a network is throwing money at them they should take it. They won't be a thing in 3 years better cash out now.

They sucked Disneys cock.

Sounds like you only want Jay.

>they need to make it fresh
They've consistently created a new series to add to their rotation every couple of years so far.

Too many lefty faggots in their circle of friends, Rich got castrated after getting engaged and Mike didnt have the balls to insult disney like he did lucas

Jay is the only likeable one left imo

pretty much everything t b h

their rabid alt-right fanbase

>What went wrong?

People saw through their bullshit

They claim to hate sequels and capeshit and reboots yet it's almost exclusively what they watch. Mike watches nothing but big budget hollywood flicks or "so bad it's good" movies

can we stil save Mike guys?

we need a time machine to back 10 years and to tell him to prozac

They didn't do a TFA Plinkett review. They did a review of the current state of the SW film franchise which included a segment on TFA.

>They claim to hate sequels and capeshit and reboots yet it's almost exclusively what they watch.
You can acknowledge how tired a trend is getting while still accepting that individual movies in that trend are good.

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

They decided to abandon Plinkett reviews for the longest while and instead make "lol let's just get drunk and talk about movies because this is easier to make than properly written analyses."

Plinkett reviews were never their main focus though.

Literally Redbit: The Letter Media

You need to go back

Isn't Jay closer to 40?

when was this good and should i watch the,

they're as good/shit as they've ever been, you're just mad they didn't hate force awakens and validate your year of shitty meme threads.

>young mike
>full of life
>fire in his eyes
>passion in his work

>old mike
>lazy
>gains weight
>doesn't give a fuck
>alcoholic

I don't want to get old.

Looks like i'm already old, AT TWENTY SIX FUCK

The Grim Reaper comes for us all eventually, user.

The fans.

Space Cop

fear not the void my child

Mike being a huge fucking pleb that only likes capeshit

Me too
I'm 27
:(

me too at 25

Poor Rich is currently being used as the subject of clickbait spam ads. Can't say I didn't laugh tho

They like nearly every Marvel movie, they like shit like Jurassic World, Star Wars 7 etc...

They claim they're sick of this shit but they still love it

People realized they never had any talent and were trying to compensate by pandering to their edgelord cumservative fanbase?

>TFA REVIEW!
>lol remember the prequals, lol, they were so bad, lol
>lol George Lucas is dumb lol
>lol lets discuss a fan speculation on something called "ring theory" for 45 minutes
>lol lets talk about TFA for 23 minutes

How the mighty have fallen

Gosh darn, looks like we really will be salt farming libtards for the next eight years

FUCK YOU , i'm 34 ;_;

soon, all will be pizza

What's happening to Jay in this picture? Is he becoming some sort of popcorn god?

>I can't enjoy anything unless the people making it align with my political beliefs

I'm not usually serious when I tell people to commit suicide but this time I mean it

kill yourself

WHERE IS THE NEW BOTW

what was there to say about TFA

not enought plinkett they do chitchat vlogs instead

Was that episode a set up? Rich really did look bamboozled and I roared with laughter.

there is no popcorn beyond the veil

only pizza remains

The new BOTW has been acquired by Martin Shkrelli for $500,000.

He will only release it in 2020 if Trump is re-elected.

that's how it's always been, user.

No

wtf is that pepe

Mike - Hes the leader of the bunch. You know him well. Hes finally back, to release a review. His Plinket reviews, they release in spurts, if you watch one, it's gonna make you laugh. He's bigger, fatter, and stronger too. He's the first member of the RLM crew.

Rich - This RLM members got style, so listen up dudes. He can change his laugh, to suit his mood. Hes quick witted when he needs to be. He can play a video game, or watch other people climb up trees. If you choose him, you'll not choose wrong. With a skip and a hop, hes one cool RLM.

Jack - He has no style, he has no grace. This RLM member has a funny face. He can act like a clown, when he needs too, and stream his Shitty games, just for you. Laugh to himself, just like a bamboo. This crazy guy, just digs this tune.

Jay - He's back again and about time too. And this time he's in the mood
He can observe really well with his beer buzz on. With his beard grown out, he's got one hot dong. He'll make you smile when he re:views and 80s movie. But shitposters beware 'cause he's after you.

Beard fat - Finally. He's here for you. It's the last member of the RLM crew. This guy is so fat, it isn't funny. He'll make a user cry out for mommy. Star in a review with relative ease, making enjoying RLM seem such a tease. He may be fat, he can't jump high, but this crew, is one of the Shitty guys.

>see myself as Mike
>back then, young, handsome, good looking, full of life, promising future
>now - fat, slovenly, tired and depressed almost ready to pull the trigger

watching RLM is the only solace that I have left i. Seeing Mike hold on and have a few laughs encourages me to move on with my life

I was looking around and saw RLM didn't review Moonlight. I'd think it's a movie they'd do, and it's been out since the 18th, but no mention in the 2016 recap or Half in the Bag. What gives? I looked at the reviews and it's apparently great.

>I was looking around and saw RLM didn't review Moonlight. I'd think it's a movie they'd do, and it's been out since the 18th, but no mention in the 2016 recap or Half in the Bag. What gives?
It's a really complicated answer: they haven't seen it.

>they haven't seen it
yes they have

Great post, user! Well worth bumping a dead thread for

thanks dude

reported for necromancy

STOP IT

Can someone tell me the history of RLM and who Jessi is?

I'm also 27. Want to be friends?

considering they're still the best movie related youtube channel, nothing