KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUpbR9Z7Q_s
youtube.com/watch?v=4CJFJ-rhNWg
twitter.com/SonexStella/status/943754712159064064
asianjunkie.com/2016/04/04/fans-were-saying-the-alleged-krystalkai-pool-pic-was-a-seal-trainer-of-course/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great thread

someone said they're extensions but I can't tell

>When the fan is cuter than the idol

makes me laugh every time

dubu is funny

give dubu memehair for this pleaseeeeeee

I was thinking the exact same thing, and I also think that he chose the easy way out. more or less, we can say that jonghyun's only problem was severe depression. there are shittons of people who are depressed, poor, lacking friends and a non-traumatic background, ugly etc. and some of those are still trying to cling on to life because they are not brave enough to off themselves. I still can't understand how jonghyun was that brave after living a life full of people who love you unconditionally. didn't his heart hurt after his last concert? "yea I'm going to kms in a couple of weeks so here's me acting like it's totally normal. btw here are some info about my next comeback but it won't get released because I will be dead lol". I almost think he is a bad person at this point.

I need a jp once waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=pUpbR9Z7Q_s

girl next door...

>sinb thread
based

Why is she wearing a blackpink shirt?

She is very pretty though.

I LOVE SLUG :3

That would've been nice.

you can be a fan of multiple kpop groups

she's not your average fan, if she was in twice she'd be #3

Protect Jisoo

do you think kpops are ever attracted to their fans at signings? some of the guys gotta be decent looking

lol

im not a lit fag so i cant properly give you an answer but id like to refer you to this quote so maybe it can put into perspective on how he felt

“The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.”

from herself

probably but they cant really say anything. they just keep it to themselves

they are constantly surrounded by male kpops which are literally the best looking guys in korea. and they meet so many fans, i highly doubt it considered what they compare them to.

how many girls has she chastised since debut?

Those two were so much alike. Both of them were/are artist operating in an industry where that typically isn't the focus. Their happiness seemed to be really focused on making and performing music.

Hopefully she's got a lot of support over the next three days and ongoing since she's also struggled with depression a lot even though she seems like she's been in a good place for most of 2017.

>they are constantly surrounded by male kpops which are literally the best looking guys in korea
if you're a homo maybe. gaypops are 90 lb twinks. some korean dudes are actually well-built which females generally find more attractive

besides i'm sure gaypops have lots of female fans that are more attractive than some idols so it goes both ways

My heart broke when I saw her crying at Meet & Greet

>effeminate nu-males with more makeup than you
>best looking guys
LOL
they must be relieved as fuck to not have to look at those homos for a minute

word

who guy who gave luda a ps4 was p handsome

this is some seriously shookt. have you guys already forgotten about ISAC and what goes on there?

is there a vid of that
I feel like I need to see it even if I don't like to

its ok user, just know that a gaypop deflowered your waifu

thanks, that was me

why was she crying at a meet and greet

Gaypops have bodies intended to their target audience - teenage girls. Most girl groups are older than that.

I want her to meet Jimmy G in SF.

baekhyun is a twink and he banged taeyeon, bam bam is a twink and he got with mina, kai is skinny and he trained ktystal in the seal arts... i don't think you really know what korean women want user.

SLUG

>he trained ktystal in the seal arts
KEK

yoohoo~

yeah, there are loads of those well-built handsome hunks at fansigns I'm sure

nobody's saying that gaypops can't be attractive, but they're not on a different level from what could be found among the masses. there's more than one type of attractive person, not just some dancing gaypop

just because gaypops are attractive doesn't mean they're exclusively attractive to kpops

youtube.com/watch?v=4CJFJ-rhNWg

>YAP

My fav part of every twice song is when they say twice

This isn't how depression works. It really doesn't matter how many people tell you they love you when you are as deep into depression as he was.

The reality is our brain lies to us all the time anyway but for people with major clinical depression your brain simply quits working like a healthy brain does. You descend into this state and while attachments might keep you holding on for years a lot of people just give up because nothing seems to make anything feel better.

For figures in the public eye like Jonghyun sometimes all the pressure of expectations can be utterly overwhelming.

old and plastic cunt has no business being near the GOAT

i guess each of us has a different breaking point for different things though, someone in worse conditions might be more resilient, see a way out or know they can get better while jonghyun didn't
no one's perfect but by all accounts of him he was a really kind and caring guy, which makes it sad he ended in such a bad place that killing himself seemed like the way

>this was unironically their peak
really hurts for nugus

p sure they rather go for chad actors who look more masculine. when finding out preferences i notice a lot of kpops go for more mature, even much older looking guys, like strong father figure, dudes with facial hair, etc.

>a twink banged an 80lbs paper human
Proper sized males would damage all these tiny Kpops

umm, have you got any video proof of that sweetie? x

I miss apink...

word, tom brady is so disgusting especially since hes next to god jessica

>he trained ktystal in the seal arts
what does this mean

twitter.com/SonexStella/status/943754712159064064
>I will live even better than I am now.

Do your best to be happy Shawols!

did interpol finally catch that bomb threat making psychopath or what

>watch the gaypoppers funeral
not a tear
>watch ladie's code funeral for the xth time
can't stop crying

;_;

every person is unique and you don't know what kind of life he has lived.

you can't just say that there are plenty of depressed people without money and fans that chose against suicide so he should have too because every case is different. It's not like he did it to hurt people. if it was up to him, i'm sure he would've given away all of his fame just to die peacefully and not bother anyone.

>asianjunkie.com/2016/04/04/fans-were-saying-the-alleged-krystalkai-pool-pic-was-a-seal-trainer-of-course/
how onew

most kpops date skinnyfat middle aged dudes or twinks, koreans don't care about /fit/'s dyel memes

merry and happy mv cured me of my depression

The standard male kpop aesthetic definitely isn't going to appeal to every kpop female. There are definitely exceptions especially among some of the older groups like TVXQ but there are only so many classically handsome kpops so the dating pool is relatively small.

Later on a lot of female kpops do dramas and variety so they get to meet actors and comedians.

Comedians are almost always shitty people for relationship but kpop idols having relationships with k-actors isn't uncommon.

can you not use ladies code to be a cunt

it's like you have autism or something

I wonder if any of the other members will post anything.

he accidentally blew himself up

imagine being jimmy and deflowering slug

who did he deflower first, slug or kookie

i know that chaeyoung had boyfriends but did anyone else in twice have any?

from what i've seen from variety shows, most of the time a celebrity's ideal type is in a different field. idols usually seems to pick actors/actresses

do you seriously think an idol is going to name another idol as their ideal type? unless youre retarded like that btob guy

this reminds me of the anthony burch thing regarding depression.
who's ^thatguy^ in kpop though? to remind us we're lucky we're not him/her

the other three were really private even before this
i can't see them posting anything publically

kook and jimin took turns

nice bait, here's your (you)

Kpop is a brutal field and pretty much nobody expects to last more than 7-10 years. It really doesn't surprise me that they look for relationship outside of the industry especially when the schedules for 2 kpops rarely overlap.

nothing in her blog implied she had a boyfriend in the slightest bit. she's one of the few that i'm certain didn't have a boyfriend (though who knows if that's changed)

jimin is an uglo and selugi is a goddess though

I dated Dahyun

t. JYP

are you jesus?

Onew still has a scandal to deal with. Minho has a ridiculous fangirl fanbase and Taemin pretty much never stops working.

Key isn't anywhere near PCY in terms of social media but he's still pretty active.

yeah yeah, yeah yeah
no no no no

I just listening to wjsn's last album and they sound like a rich man's twice
why aren't they more popular

Slug is pure

y'all remember when jimin was caught fucking a girl on vlive lol

all the j-line members

Based Sana gracing us with her presence

>twice on radio show
>radio host mentions momo having a bf one day in the future
>twice goes silent
momo has a bf right now

Handsome Jimmy G is gay

What are you going on about?

the only member im confident never had a bf is tzuyu. everyone else is a toss-up except mina who we all know fucked bambam

13 members is still ridiculous large so it slows down people learning all the girls.

They also aren't getting the same quality songs that IOI and Twice get currently although long term they might be getting close.

does minho even have an instagram or any social media