I missed it. What are the liberals saying to excuse the shooter?

I missed it. What are the liberals saying to excuse the shooter?

Mainly blaming the fact they he bought an AR-15, despite not knowing anything about AR-15s and how they are obtained or function.

He was using an assault rifle.

Ah yes, blaming an object for the things people do with it.

Gotta love it.

If you want a lol, go to neogaf forums and read their thread.....

>Its not ISLAM guysssssss
>He was homophobic..
>Not islam
>Rednecks
>Trump

Anything but it was a muslim fucker

They have already started to try point out how bad the bible is also

>Black-Guy-Meme-Question.png

>Islam isn't bad
>Bible is

Can't make this shit up

How long until the word "Crusades" is used in reference to this crime

They still haven't decided whether they want to blame the gays for triggering him, or the muzzie for shooting up an LGBTQQARSSAZQWRAS bar.

>an inaminate object made him shoot gay people
People are this dumb

The responses to the Orlando shooting are the ultimate reason ISIS is going to win. There is a massive disconnect from the human struggle and the challenges Western society has had to overcome to make our lives possible.

>there are americans on Sup Forums right now celebrating an act of terror against innocent american citizens simply because the victims enjoyed penis

You boys are worse than radical islam.

You dont deserve to be american.

They're saying he just really REALLY hated gays, so it had nothing to do with Islam and was just a hate crime.

Him being muslim had nothing to do with it! It's all right-wing's fault!

Is that fucking S.A.?

you wouldn't blame him if he weren't muslim, it's all happened because you are discriminating them

>ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN

>IT'S THE GUN'S FAULT

That about sums it up.

From what I read they are trying very hard to label this a mass shooting instead of a terrorist attack in order to attack gun ownership.

Yep that site is a raped shell of what it once was

Clearly the airplanes were to blame on 9/11 as well.

i'm kinda liberal
but i dont like gay marriage
i hate abortion
and i support gay massacre

Nope. It's a tragedy, but we want people to learn from it. We want them to learn that Islam is fucking terrible.

I blame people, regardless of skin color. I want people to wake up and quit excusing what Muslims do.

She looks like a vampire or succubus..is alluring the right word? Holy shit shes hot

sounds like you might be moderate.
Most people are actually moderate, radicals are the loudest and have the most extensive recruitment campaigns but they defy logic too much for most people.

granted you still have left leaning moderates and right leaning moderates, but the difference between them is a few political issues. Not extreme hatred.

>Update
irony my friend
>irony

Seems like he got the thing working just fine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the ability to buy a rifle give that person the capacity to kill a lot of people, very quickly and easily?

this gave me literal cancer

The intent to kill is what matters, not the method.

Never heard of a suicide bomb, have you?

And so the cars, knives, and bike wheels.

>White mans fault
>NRA's fault
>Mental health service fault
>Christianity's fault.

Not even trolling they are so deluded it's actually pathetic and quite scary.

The one liberal I see on my Facebook feed said not to blame Islam, and that its the Christian Right who has oppresses gays the most in this country.

So does an SUV. Rent one of those bad boys, drive around a college campus. Hit 50 mph into a crowd of people walking back from class. #banassaultcars.

capacity
ability

>many year playin rpgs

>white guy shoots people
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR GUNS

>muslim guy shoots people
>he wasn't a true muslim islam is the religion of peace

WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL

ANTI GAY RHETORIC DID THIS, MUSLIMS DON'T HATE GAYS, GUYS!!! IT'S CURRENT YEAR!

yeah like in oklahoma city when a guy shot up the government building

Same as always.
#NotAllMuslims
#GunControlNow
#ImWithHer

Well, let's respect his wishes.

I won't speak about homophobia is Islam, and whenever Islamic people are beheading them in the street, I won't bat an eye.

Liberals are defending islam, calling it a religion of peace, and placing blame on the AR-15.

Don't worry guys it's a gun free zone.

only solution for this people is execution
they'll never learn

Every country has terrorist attacks by Muslims. Doesn't matter what their gun laws are.

The left, ladies and gents, the left

But this guy is alive?

>give into their demands and the Muslims won't slaughter people every few months! Religion of peace!

NeoFAG is retarded

He's saying to leave the goatfuckers alone to kill each other freely in their countries.
Not that bad, specially when the international intervention was a main cause of this.

seeing it everywhere
libtards are already blaming christians

Leaf here. Current year confirmed.

A good heavy duty six wheel dump truck driven through the side of the club could have killed more faster.

What do you mean quickly and easily? Those are grey words not really descriptive of anything.

Would the gun alone allow someone to kill 50 people before they can run away? No.

That requires skill and determination.

>muh gun control will stop this #yearning4bernie