Is there currently a bigger cuck on television or is this the winner?

Is there currently a bigger cuck on television or is this the winner?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/westworld-branded-racist-over-new-multicultural-outlaw-town/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> mfw the original idea was his department would be full of literal retards

> mfw they cast him because he looked retarded

> mfw using actual retards would make his storyline slightly believable and ten times more entertaining

>script calls for a guy with down syndrome.
>fuck it lets cast an asian, close enough.

what's his motivation?

not to get murdered and believing what's happening to the hosts is wrong

He's only following his programming

And that makes it ok to help a host murder its way trough his co-workers?

Him and the white guy being hosts is seriously the only plausible explanation.
Having 2 humans just completely go along with "Maeves" plan and not reporting it to anybody is a huge risk that I cant believe Ford would have taken.

He didn't think they'd hurt anyone at the time

So he was programmed to be a retard?

He was programmed to helped le strong black woman to escape. It was all orchestrated by ford.

Exactly.
Maeve didn't recognise him as a host because he's on a different network.
She was confused by the nippon steel hosts too.

Teddy

Doleres was with Will only for a week, 30 years later she still loves him and not that chadcuck

Is this actually real?

She cut his friends throat earlier, that should be a bit of a warning. The entire Maeve storyline is just badly written, full of tropes and plot devices, it stained what is otherwise a good show.

post your face when he gets promoted in next seasonn, bc of the claver messege that kept Maeve in the park

He's gotta be a host

This.
Maeve did such crazy and out of control shit that any real human who wasn't under Fords direct control would have reported her immediately.
Sylvester never had an actual motive to not report what was going on with Maeve, he never showed any care for her or the hosts and was blatantly aggressive towards Felix about the whole thing, hell he threatened to report him over a god damn host bird but goes along with a psycho host god?

>can literally print complicated organic structures
>can't cure downs
also why would they have a department of people with downs syndrome anyway.

>also why would they have a department of people with downs syndrome anyway

PR and diversity quotas.

yes

So he was made in Samurai World?

Waifuism, duh

>2000x1000 retardfarage
why

>when i gave you the ability to murder humans you promised you'd never ACTUALLY do it!

DUHHHHHH WHADDOWEDOO BOSS?

Why not?

He obviously fears for his life which is why the entire scene with with Maeve cutting his throat happened.

The asian is just sympathetic towards the hosts, what's so insane about that? There's nothing remotely unrealistic about either of their actions just because you yourself wouldn't have gone along with it.

The moment Maeve goes back into Westworld he would run to someone higher up and report everything if he feared for his life.

Maybe they wouldn't do anything and she'd find out and kill him. Although yes, I would have done that if I was legitimately fearing for my life. Actually I'd have just quit on the spot and walked out of that place.

But why did Sylvester not tell QA after he got his throat cut? He might get in trouble for the whole host pimping, but not getting killed by an unhinged host seems to be the better deal than getting fired.

The show would be so much better without the maeve storyline. It feels like it was written by an untalented, hack writer and then shoved in for some feminist good boy points. Only good bit was when she was directly told her actions were still just a storyline, but even then she's like "nah no I'm not gimme that tablet *smash* now I in control". I thought the overall show was fantastic though, it's themes are very satisfying and the acting by Bernard and Hannibal is award winning imo.

It's possible he's just scared shitless and is just too scared to do anything. That must have been a pretty dramatic experience especially if he never really believed the hosts were conscious.

He didn't even get his cock fondled or sucked.

Also I don't think I would trust any downies I've EVER seen to do what those guys do.

Holy shit, this proves how fucking retarded the writers are. How the fuck could someone with down syndrome be working in robotics?

white tech was threatened about his 'offline activities' he was selling to the tech.

he didn't want to get fired and she hadn't hurt anyone yet.

why he didn't report it after he throat was sliced... well that's just bad writing.

We've seen them before take immediate and drastic action the second a host acts up, and with what happened with Abernaty and the other host they would have taken "hey this host bitch is basically sentient and remembers everything" very seriously.

Any one of the techs can erase their memories with the little pads.

Robots can't be cucks.

West World starts by setting up all these rules, and then immediately starts destroying them with lazy garbage writing.

Also
>everyone is in glass rooms
>nobody else on the entire floor notices the bullshit going on with Maeve

>Asian """""masculinity""""""

A girl is making eye-contact with him and speaking directly to him.

>close enough

That's not real, I can't find any trace of that article online.

Bullshit article. Ford even says in the show that humans have nothing left to achieve because they have eradicated all diseases and birth defects and shit.

So then if Felix is from Samurai World, where is this guy from?

>Holy shit, this proves how fucking retarded the writers are. How the fuck could someone with down syndrome be working in robotics?
they probably meant "Autism" not "Downs Syndrome" because that is not only credible but almost all tech companies prioritize Autistic hires due to the fact they are the closest human analog to a robot slave.

hes in cuck heaven

Potato Famine World.

>girl

That's probably why I hate his character so much. His motivation is entirely foreign to me.

who would be the hosts of cuckworld?

san francisco

This article doesn't exist
But well nice job playing with the Poe's law.

heatst.com/entertainment/westworld-branded-racist-over-new-multicultural-outlaw-town/

how come cuck isn't replaced with kek here?

>they have eradicated all diseases and birth defects and shit.

there are still homosexuals around though

Cuck hasn't be wordfiltered anywhere on this site unless it's all caps for a while now as far as I know. At least the boards I use.

I think the article was a joke.
10/10

my sides

interracial breeding grounds

You would be the Dolores of Cuckworld,that's for sure.

Did everyone not see the look on his face after Sylvester chews him out and basically calls him a stupid faggot that will never amount to anything? Him blaming Felix for "not putting her in sleep mode" when he knows he clearly did? Sylvester constantly calling berating everything he does? He's going along with Maeve out of spite. Sylvester being an asshole is the cause of Felix helping the hosts. How do you guys not get this?

This.

It's obvi that felix hates sylvester and is an autistic weeb. He has a crush in maeve and is generally fascinated with the hosts (him working on the bird in his spare time) and identifies with his real life animes rather than the coarse, disgusting 3dpd human co workers.

Looks like Asian men are a complete joke in the future as well

Aka. Cucky Chan

he pulls that fucking face ALL SEASON LONG

his entire character is "w-wait! what? uhh m-maybe"

that was like one small scene which explained his actions for about 30 minutes

then he betryed him, turned her into a remorless killing machine with no limitations, and basically let her murder sylvester until you ordere him to save him

that is not nearly enough development for a character that could have easily been the shows main villain if they decided to flesh him out

I know people like to shit on the Maeve aspect of the subplot (not undeservedly), but honestly these two chucklefucks were way worse.

I would have genuinely preferred it if the memes were real and they cast two retards in their roles because that's the only way it would have been believable

MGTOW world

I want armistice to bully me, goddamit

Dosnt the confrontation with Bernard practically confirm hes a host too?
Hes part of Maeve narrative, same goes for the guards.
ford knew the escape will be a success, how would he know if he didnt create it?

What happened to the general? Is it already kill?

Hands down the shittiest subplot of the series

Reminds me of The Walking Dead

Felix is dandere. No bully

Isn't there that dude on some FX show that literally wore a cock cage and watched his wife get banged by black dudes?

test

The man is thinking with his dick, much worse things have happened before when the dick overrides the brain

nice meme. upvote for you

no, it was made up by a macedonian teenager