What does Sup Forums think of his body of work?

What does Sup Forums think of his body of work?

lil monkey fella

>be midget
>can only get midget roles
sounds like pure suffering

>Peter Dinklage has been seen as a role model for other people that share his condition, mostly for turning down degrading roles that dwarf actors are often cast for
>portrays Tyrion Lannister
there is no escape

video of cry cumming now

Do you guys think midgets are super afraid of dogs? A lot of bigger dogs or even a few smaller ones working in tandem would be able to carry them off and eat them, like they would a fox or a squirrel. I'd be mortified of dogs if I was a midget

A true dwarf should not fear his steed.

I liked his sex tape, kinda cute how much lube he asked for and how it looked like his dick was really tender

I'd walk in mini armor and with a lance at all times. They'd call me Sir Stubby-Defender of Moria, watcher of the desk's edge, master of the playground. Dogs would tremble at my sight.

do you guys think gnomes were real but humans cucked them out of existence?

Bye for now.

I feel like there's a woman out there that could shove his head in her choochie and still want more.

Lmao, underrated. Also, checked

Dwarves have normal sized heads though. It's just their limbs that are stubby.

Is he short of work? I haven't seen him in anything recently. Which is a shame because he dwarves others actors in his spdcific field of work.

Damn shame.

>short of work?

He's one of that handful of really pathetic """"celebrities"""" that will respond on reddit anytime they're brought up.

his range is rather small but I like him

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell.
I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation.
Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirits and drive him to the point of suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would do that as well, a really fucking big dog too like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and even life-threatening to a normal human, but to a midge? might as well be a dragon.
I'd keep him locked in a room and just to be even more cruel I would actually keep the key to open the room inside with him, but in a high place, not extremely high, but just ever so slightly out of reach for him. It would drive him crazy.
I would dress him like a baby and feed him 99cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a doll and toss him from one side of the room to the other. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him round and round as hard and fast as I could and then hurl him to see how far I can throw him.
I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with one hand and slowly stick things up his asshole just to see him squirm. I would stick him in a dryer and turn it on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I could get more midgets and force them to fight to the death.
Just so many things I would do

why are we allowed to have a thread where we make fun of a midget but any thread about an attractive actress gets deleted immediately

Because midgets are always fun to make fun of

Tyrion Lannister isn't a degrading role. It acknowledges the hardship of having their condition in such a brutal setting (which he thrives quite well in overall, due to his name).

Someone post the sandwich picture please

we need to fly him with ballons