Why has this board become such a ghosttown lately?

Why has this board become such a ghosttown lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nLYn3J4c3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone realized how edgy and stale 4-chan is and most of them migrated to twitter with anime/pepe profile pictures.

Its the same every day

It is a literal conspiracy.

most people either grew out of it, most younger kids dont wanna go on the now ancient Sup Forums.

So there's really like maybe 200 people here. Most are just really autistic and dedicated

no way, 200 is crazy low. im not constantly on here, but i'm here on and off, gotta be a lot more people like that on here. betting the real number is at least 4-5 digits

Sup Forums's traffic has quadrupled in the past three years due to Gamergate and the election

The site is more popular now than ever before

You mean Facebook. Twitter is fucking boring and way more stale than Sup Forums. Facebook is the breeding ground for the new generation of memes.

That trafiic goes to a small number of boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Even though the overall traffic has increase im pretty sure the average traffic of most boards has gone down.

no, it grew in popularity in 2014-2015, the 2016 election made it huge, but we're at the end of 2017 and it, at least Sup Forums is dying.

I remember back in 2014 how lively this place was with death grips memes now it's done

lmao waxing nostalgic for death grips memes, it really is true that Sup Forums will always say the board used to be great and is now shit

Everyones gone on Christmas break

i honestly thought it couldn't get any worse back in 2014.

i never said it was good, just said it was lively

Back in the good ol days we had group listen threads. don't see that anymore. Would be neat to see that pop back up

It’s finals week; 80% of Sup Forumstants are college students

Memers moved on to Facebook.

Fuck it man, listen to Scrimshaw

youtu.be/2nLYn3J4c3o

Nah it's actually just you and I

you're better off going to reddit if you want actual music discussion. That's not even something I'd normally advise and I hate reddit.
shame 8/mu/ only gets like 2 posts a day

my board is a business operation now

my board is a narcissistic business operation and nobody wants to talk to me about it

I just came back and boy this place fucking sucks, all the Sup Forums leaking and edgyness is tiring.

um yes hello there

facebook? i always stayed away from it because cuckerberg
is it worth the memes though? just put in random information for my profile?

if you think current Sup Forums is edgy then you obviously just started browsing Sup Forums a few months ago

memes are so le funny right guise

Because it's flooded with shitty redditor/tumblr types.

Most people fled this board circa 2012

not like they used to be. 1 out of every 100 memes i see these days actually make me laugh, maybe like 1 in 20 in ylyl threads. maybe ive seen them all, and maybe these facebook meme groups will have the new generation of memes that im looking for

>30 viral marketer threads about top 40 pop music or the new rapper named lil nigglet
>obvious bait threads about politics
>omg look what some nobody tweeted about politcs xD
>the rise of poptamism has created a world of musical mediocrity and a lack of musical diversity
>the only music is trap, pop rap, or pop
>its all waterd down and sounds the same
>waiting for something new to catapult us into a new musical ziegiest that isnt a rapping nigger man or corporate whore puppet

>waiting for the music industry to change to get new music to listen to

I miss 2011 mu
or maybe I just miss being young

you have no idea how much of a giant retard you sound like do you

chart threads killed a lot of the creativity here. people were spending time making charts instead of improving their postitude

If you want genuine music discussion you clearly have to go somewhere else. Can we remove this board?