He doesn't want to win, does he?

He doesn't want to win, does he?

They ignored the majority of what he said in order to strawman him in a way so obvious, it's literally right in front of you.

Why are most people incapable of any critical thought now?

Yeah, that tweet was retarded 2bh.

It doesn't even matter what Trump says tho. Liberals look like fucking idiots rn.

>literally saying he doesn't want to be congratulated

He will still make american white again

based

>Using twitter the way it was designed to be used.

Gee, almost like tweets have some kind of chatacter limit forcing us to be more concise with our messages. Strange.

Gotta love those quote fragments

Fucking retarded huffies

Huffers forgot to photoshop his Tweet. Sad!

>strawmanning
Yawn

It's irrelevant, he and Clinton are both making statements that basically align with their supporters. Everyone knows their response tweets are political in nature.

and we all love him for this, except subhumans

Errr...isn't Huffington Post supposed to be an unbiased news source? That reads like something straight out of a triggered feminist's facebook post.

HE LITERALLY FUCKING SAYS "I DON'T WANT CONGRATS"

Gotta love how they refuse to read the rest of the tweet.

huff post couldn't even make it halfway through that tweet so apparently the character limit is too big

Their latest tweet. No shit.

As though some subtle, unseen force was causing Muslims to throw gays off rooftops and shoot them up in night clubs, which I'm sure will somehow lead back to Trump, and not Islam.

Omar should have shot up Huffington Post.

What media company would present themselves as a biased news source?

hahah

What else do you expect from feminist writers? HuffPo's entire writing staff is female

His tweet is fine. Anyone who reads it can see exactly what he means.

Doesn't he have a tweet before that one saying "my condolences, etc"?

Wtf Trump! Guys, this is gonna stump him.

None. They're just so blatant about it, I've not quite seen anything like it.

>This is what we call the "bait tweet" it's what the media uses to create controversy.
>Now he brought his campaign into the mainstream media disscussion.
>This draws the public to his opinions on the matter.
This is the genius of Trump. Everything he does is calculated.

Gee whizz, this is getting nuts!
I'm #Shill4Hill now

Two tweets saying that

Still doesn't matter to HuffPo or the MSM

>Waaaaah he's using a tragedy to push his agenda
Meanwhile, libtards are on Twitter using this tragedy to pus their anti gun bullshit. Fucking hypocrites.

damn. really makes u think.

People who don't even support Trump are calling them out for taking it out of context

Now were cookin' with gas, baby!

hah!

Yep. HuffPo is playing right into his hand.

Because secretly a LOT of Americans agree with him and think it's bullshit we can't talk about it.

I absolutely would not say something like what Trump said because I would literally be afraid that liberals would key my car and egg my house at a minimum, with physically assaulting me or firebombing my car and house also being on the table. You can't say things like this when you live in a liberal area because they're a bunch of hyperviolent assholes if you don't toe the line.

But Trump can say it. And he'll get blasted for it. And we will all secretly love him for doing it.

Trump really is the hero America needs.

CHESS IN THE NTH DIMENSION

Modern media and technology. People are bombarded by shit constantly. A short simple lie is much more effective then a mountain of truth.

How i see trumps tweet: he was trying to be polite, but denied the fact that he wants the congrats, and huffpuff literally only took the first 3 words of his tweets and ignored the rest, which turn the entire tweet around.

They really have no shame, do they? He already tweeted about how tragic he thought it was before making that tweet. Isn't that in line with how the masquerade game is supposed to be played on twitter?

This only triggers the haters.
Everyone else is congrats him on being RIGHT

It's funny how the media shell game has immunized Trump against backlash. Even if he legitimately fucks up (and he has a couple times), nobody believes the kikes when they report on it.

The amazing thing is they KEEP DOING IT

They keep falling for him everyone time he sends out the smallest bit of bait

There are fish out there smarter than leftist writers.

>People who don't even support Trump are calling them out for taking it out of context
kek

Maybe he just doesn't know what the word appreciate means?

>says he doesn't want congrats

is huffington post retarded? yes.

ALWAYS 3 STEPS AHEAD OF THE OPPOSITION

hello hillary shill. how many cents do you get in your third world shithole?

3 STEPS AHEAD
3 DIMENSIONS ABOVE

>starts off with that in his tweet
>media covers it
>they have to read the entire tweet
>people remember that Trump wants to ban muds from entering
>shit clicks
>Trump wins
PERSUASION

HILLARY'S A PIGEON AND THE DONALD IS A DOVE