Is this feels kino?

Is this feels kino?

What a little faggot that kid is

That's why Scooby Doo was on for so long, cuz he was a giant fucking asshole.

Shit that blatantly never happened. It's like those stories where 3 year old tranny kids completely destroy "evil racist Trump supporters" with a vocabulary they blatantly wouldn't have.

kek

Not everyone was a retarded kid like yourself.

i love doggos

The kid's name ? Albert Einstein !

Lol no, everyone is born to have sex and reproduce, once you reach sexual maturity, you have a set amount of time relative to that to have as much sex and babies as you can, then you expire.

If I act like a dick for my whole life will I be immortal?

>le pets dying so sad ;_;
Nope. I feel nothing when mine die. I'm not an asshole who mistreats them. They live good lives. Then they die. Boo fucking hoo. It's my LIFE I'm sad about. Fucking hate being a 25 year hold KHHV that's legally blind and probably have a low IQ. :(

Animals don't live as long as humans cuz they're a buncha little bitches.

Except tortoises.
Now those guys are cool as fuck and live centuries.

i bet you're a manlet too
explains why you're incapable of love
your brain knows you will never reproduce so you never feel any kind of positive affection

Who hurt you, seriously?

Why are people who lead horrible lives such fucking assholes?

Even if what he said is true I feel for the guy but why do you need to be a cunt? You see this all over Sup Forums

Sadly this. BUT there's still hope, man. You can still get your shit together.

Seriously. it's just sad to see. Not even trolling.

KHHV = kissless hugless handheldless virgin?

Savage

Awwwwwww I'm welling up here user, that's so fricken touching

Yeah I'm sure this kid had that kind of vocabulary as a 4 year old but wasn't smart enough to figure out the obvious reason for dogs dying early.

>explains why you're incapable of love
But I enjoy rescuing cats and dogs. Are you retarded? They live good lives. Then they die. BOO fucking HOOO. They can't even process their own reflections. I'm not incapable of love, I've just never gotten love. But that has nothing to do with my animal companions. Weird how easily triggered you are over that.

>They can't even process their own reflections
This keeps me from ever owning a pet. Just noisy shitting food eating cunts that can't even truly feel. Might as well wait for robot butlers.

lol

also this

t. dog lover

Hopefully this boy and his entire family die early too.

Edgy thread guys.

>Why are people who lead horrible lives such fucking assholes?

Because people shunned and mistreated them throughout their childhoods, and to a lesser extent that happens even in adulthood. People who are ugly are more likely to be bitter, miserable, and consequently, less willing to sympathize with others because they've been treated badly by others.

Of course, this makes other people even more likely to treat them badly, making them even more bitter, leading to a horrible vicious circle that ends with MGTOW/Hardcore Feminism/Suicide.

It's working for me so far.

Kid is a naive moron and what happens when you pervert the mind of generations with (((liberal))).

Animals have no empathy or emotions. They have no loyalties. They are dumb animals and would probably eat that little faggot kid in the wild if given the chance.

>t. My dad didn't let me have pet

Why is this on this board?

You can't just attach a random reddit picture and the word "kino" to make it seem relevant.
And all these posters just play along with this shit.

The reddit and Sup Forums infestastion is real wow.

What are you some kind of newfag

clearly never had a doggo

had a dog from the ages of 0-15 and he was a brother to me

the vet probably was paraphrasing. or making it up, who knows

>had a dog from the ages of 0-15 and he was a brother to me
Wrong. He was a parasite and living off you. He only cared about you as far as his last meal.