UH-OH

UH-OH
DRUMPF BTFO

How can Marshall be so based bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2017/12/19/the-new-tax-plan-is-the-worst-christmas-present-for-the-middle-class/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this will be the one petty drama Drumphy Lumphy will ignore
fucking rich

>mean old mr trump better not say anything or im gonna rap about him until he cries
what’s his problem lads

Good thread
Kill yourself

>Trump ignores him
>I'M READY BRO COME AT ME
>Trump continues to ignore him
>"Notice me Trump-kun"

The absolute state of Rap fragility

BASED EM
DRUMPF IS FRUMPED

obviously trump is not responding, eminems fans are his voters.

Lul he actually thinks the president is going to respond to some washed up rapper?

HIS POTS ARE COFFEE

KNEES WEAK ARMS HAVE COFFEE

THERE'S COFFEE ON HIS SPAGHETTI ALREADY

DRUMPF IS ORANGE
DOOR HINGE
HOT COFFEE POT
SPAGHETTI MOM
PLEASE RESPOND

I don’t hate Trump; I hate you

DRUMPF IS FINISH

fuck drump my nigg*s

this but unironically

You don't stay in the music business for almost two decades without being an unimaginable narcissist. Because that's what's important Em, it's important that Trump responds to you over everything else. You are the centre of the world and we all just revolve around you.

he did to snoop dogg

More like Based Dogg

>In various lyrics, Marshall Mathers calls Trump an ‘Aryan’, compares him to a ‘parrot’ who repeats Fox News content, and accuses him of playing golf with Ku Klux Klan members.

dam...

why do you fags like Trump so much? seriously, being alt-right and a racist piece of shit is cool now.

These retards would blow themselves up if they thought it would "trigger libtards".

DEAR CLUMP I WROTE CHU BUT YOU STILL AINT CALLIN I LEFT MY HOT COFFEE POT AT THE BOTTOM ALONG WITH SPAGHETTI CLUMPH HOPE YOUR READY TO DROP BOMBS ON MOMS SPAGHETTI. and HES ORANGE!!

>somebody made this image

You mean like how Eminem blew himself up because he thought it would trigger altrighters?

Trump is bad / he makes me sad

This is true though. As a blue haired liberal gender studies major, I would be super triggered if an alt righter were to kill themself. I just hope that they don't all do it as soon as fucking possible

Cucks, get out.

Eminem thinks people will like him if he says bad things about Trump because the media says he's bad.
He's a genius!

FEMINEM BTFO

how will he ever recover

I don't like Trump's weird American Psycho rejects of sons, but that's a pretty good burn

based junior

lol eminem is pathetic

Jumping on the Trump hate train a bit late there

Yes, it's called OC, something people used to create years ago

Is it soyboy hour? Go upboat some cuckold tips on plebbit.

>wah wah the meanies made fun of my orange man
why are you people so pathetic?

It hurts me that not too long ago I considered him my favorite rapper

Get off this board, nu-male.

>cucks in charge of calling others pathetic
don’t you have a bull to prep

cuck

do I look cuckable?

nice buzzwords you got there faggots. y'all gonna post some angry frog pictures next

Sup Forums pls go back to your containment board. These threads are awful.

Picture A Perfect COFFEee POt TRUmp Gonna Respond? PRobably NOt BUt Its All I GOT besides JiMMY And PAULS COCKS! Got A plan JUST Gotta Hatch IT gonna Write DRUMPH five Times and not get a LETTER BACK and Then DO A Song WITh PINk AbOUT wiSHING i was BLACk and THen MAKe Love TO a CoFFEe POT, COVFEFE POT!? COFFEe is ORANGe!

You faglords are the same shit as sjw, you all get easily triggered and always resort to buzzwords.
>inb4 ahaha you're centrist cuck :DD
go jump on a bridge fags and go back to >>>r/fhe_donald
>stormfront

>bitches about others getting triggered and resorting to buzzwords
>gets triggered and resorts to buzzwords
Classic!

aw is the cuck upset

The less obvious thing is why Em thinks Trump could be really THIS dumb. Most of his idiotic choices were strategic distractions, as Eminem noted himself. Why would he expect him to go full retard and get embarrassed online in front of his base?

>imagine not knowing how old your father is
No wonder this guy looks inbreed.

Eminem is really asking for that curse, isn't he?

the curse is already in effect

Elaborate?

Not an argument.

>Meme that surfaced about how anyone who dissed trump ended up having negative things happen to them, and ever since Em dissed trump his careerr has been on a downward spiral ever since

rare smug hunter

Grtümpft BTFO once again, she won by 3 million votes mind you

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
DRUMPF
B T F O
T
F
O

? so lol who cares, he knew the system and he used it to his advantage, cant wait for 2020 :) so he can make you cry again

>lol, who cares whether he fucks the country and leaves future generations in even deeper debt, as long some people get mad about it!

I enjoyed this album and I voted Drumpf.

haha sure he did ;)

okay keep getting your news from snapchat and vox videos instead of looking up the actual statistics of the country lol

What actual statistic? Perhaps... tbrookings.edu/blog/up-front/2017/12/19/the-new-tax-plan-is-the-worst-christmas-present-for-the-middle-class/

If even a conservative think tank thinks the plan is stupid, you have a fucking problem.

baka i truly feel bad for you, seriously,idk you just seem like a tool with a 5 inch dick, h ow about you come back after the tax plan actually is in effect for a year or so and then tell me your thoughts okay?

No, I know that already, I meant in what way did that curse affect M&M since that one user said it is already in effect?

Nothing will change, Trump will spend the rest of his term wasting time, accomplishing nothing.

lowest first week album sales since his debut in 1999 and worst reviewed album since Encore, possibly even worse than encore, thats for starters

creating 1.5 trillion dollars of debt to inflate your political ratings should by a criminal offense :)

>gets shown actual statistics
>talks about dicks
Is that the state of Trumptards?

Nothing sans costing the country the same as Iraq war with a single move, and that's assuming the next guy will find enough support in parliament to fix the shit, otherwise the cost will keep growing. And that's ignoring all of his other bullshit, most of which are admittedly just hot air.

I guess, the only positive bit is that he didn't start a war killing 2 million to flush trillions down the toilet. So yay Donald for that.

He's pathetic as hell. I almost feel bad for him.

I don't like Trump but what impact does Eminem think he's gonna have politically by rapping about Trump? This feels more like it's for his own ego moreso than it is about being anti-Trump. There's way better methods of political activism that he could invest his time and money (which he has a lot of) into than making cheesy diss tracks.

Unlike most celebrities, Eminem is in the unique position to be idolised by the same people who idolise Trump. They would instantly block out any anti Trump sentiments from the academia or non white celebrities, while might actually listen to Em and rethink their position, even if subtly. Obviously he won't turn frogposter who spam about cucks and niggers 24/7 but the more normal and critical Trump supporters can be reasoned with. Who's better for the job than a guy from a similar background who says shit they agree with sans that one thing?

okay i hate Sup Forums and drumpf but Eminem is just embarrassing himself at this point
he's a has-been who released some washed out bland has-been shit literally titled "Revival" with a bunch of top40 has-been feats and he should honestly just provide fanservice like Bad Guy and So Far or go stop.

REEEE WHY WON'T HE NOTICE MEEEE

you anti alt-righters are just bad as the alt-righters you hate. look how triggered you are over people saying the word soy and having opinions you dont agree with lol

i dont support trump but eminem is being a total fucking embarrassment about this whole thing

>blumpf is 71
>blumpf Jr. rounds to 70
but seriously, guys, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

COVFEFE

Sup Forums shits up every other board.

After the Jerusalem thing, unironically this