What does Sup Forums think about this?

What does Sup Forums think about this?

I like it a lot.
Many don't but can't elaborate on why without pasta or buzzwords.

Its honestly very funny most of the time, even with its reddit-like moments.

>Reddit and Memey
It's actually pretty good I find myself laughing at a bunch of the episodes. Most anons won't admit to liking it because those faggots over at the R word also enjoy it

>Most anons won't admit to liking it because those faggots over at the R word also enjoy it
Why the fuck should I care if reddit likes it or not,those people are really dumb.

People can't even elaborate their own opinions...

I wanna believe the "reddit" shit you read here is just satire but you never know

I like the show, got a good kick out of it. Looking forward to the next season

It's decent, I can't place my finger on it but I don't think it deserves some of the hype

Sweet review right?

You shouldn't, most people here discredit something automatically just because people who browse another website also enjoy it. Shits retarded

Actually pretty funny
That being said, those who hate it hate it too much and those who like it like it too much

I like Rick and Morty because of how Rick is written retroactively, it's earnestly decent storytelling without any false pretenses, has a good soundtrack and it's well animated.
I enjoy characters like Jerry, Morty's math teacher, principal Vagina and Rick, they're not tired cliche archetipes and have great moments of humanity sparkled throughout the series.

kek'd,nice one

You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this show is so popular.

These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

I'm not going to pirate this garbage so I've watched it on TV, the same episode twice coincidentally. Episode 2 I think where the dog is given intelligence.

Hilarious execution of the concept, youtube poop quality execution of Rick and Morty. I shouldn't have to force myself to not be annoyed at the two main characters, it's like if every character in bobs burgers had the same voice.

Also I watched the season 2 finale and it's really up its own ass

This pasta is idiotic and filled with projections, I can't believe people copy this with a straight face while congratulating each other in their mindless contrarianism.

Shallow reddit show for nu-males and "le science im such a nerd xD" demographic

I feel like that all the science in the show is there onoy to make fun of sci-fi shows. I mean all the show is a parody of itself,or not?

I love it. It's a show only genuinely intelligent people can understand. 95% of Sup Forums does not fall into that demographic.

>youtube poop quality execution of Rick and Morty
what do you mean by this?

I love it, shits hilarious and I've unironically never been to reddit. It's a shame the show is DoA now that Harmon cucked out and brought on massive SJW womyn writers who are super vocal on twitter about how much they hate white males and Trump. They can't wait to use the show as a platform for that material. Not even fucking joking.

I'm probably gonna get thrashed by this but I once smoked a joint and saw some episodes and i literally cried for laughter. It's extremely creative and inventine, and usually very smartly written.

The characters of rick and morty come off as a poor YouTube poop edit of a real cartoon using "ironically bad" voice acting.

>It's a shame the show is DoA now that Harmon cucked out and brought on massive SJW womyn writers who are super vocal on twitter about how much they hate white males and Trump
wtf,how that happened

>Reddit and Memety

I like it cos I have a big dick

Rick = Sup Forums
Morty = reddit

>Also I watched the season 2 finale and it's really up its own ass

I like the show but this is definitely true

yeah this is going to ruin the show

basically Sup Forums and reddit in one sentence

>show has all male writer team
>is funny
>decide to bring on many womyn writers because 'it's 2016'
>nearly all of them are very active on Twitter about how much they hate Trump
Oh boy, this will surely be a good season.

Idk I guess there wasnt enough progressive degenerate shit in the show to begin with, now they have to virtue signal so everyone knows they're not okay with the results of the election or with the oppression of the white males.

it's not even Reddit, it's a Buzzfeed ad on Tumblr is what it is. Muh animation for "adults" always has such a pretense of edge and le weedlmao.

Always get a couple of chuckles out of an episode, and Dan Harmon knows how to stuff a half hour full of comfy narrative, but it still still comes off as blandly nihilistic. Justin Roiland is obviously an edge lord of adolescent proportions but is basically just depressed. That depression permeates the whole thing and combines horribly with the one-trick plotting of an alternate dimensions gun.

Its entertaining

They had a couple women writers already I thought, but they felt the need to bring on super stronk ones, because. Harmon seems like a super beta tho, so I can't really say I'm surprised

Because Faggot Dan is an edgy late 90s teen cynic that never grew the fuck up. Muh everything's bad, muh i'm so self-destructive, muh substance abuse.

Yeah no fucking shit your wife left you, the fact that she was dumb enough to marry a self-loathing sack of shit like you in the first place should be a warning to any future boyfriend of hers.

Literally this

>dude, reddit! lmao
pretty creative, perfectly in tune with Sup Forums's love of the zany and amoral nihilism, watch it

It's astounding how in the span of just two seasons Rick and Morty is already hitting seasonal rot.
Even Family Guy took longer to become actual shit.

I guess the show is gonna be trash the next season.

It might be pasta but this is partially right: it is a trendy scenario of the week memefest.
This show is going to age like cum under the sun a few years ago from now.