Will June 12, 2016 go down in history as the day the left was officially BTFO?

Will June 12, 2016 go down in history as the day the left was officially BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jun/12/florida-nightclub-shooting-terrorism-suspect-updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, landslide incoming lads, Islam has become indefensible now that they killed another protected class

Are you new to this? Nothing will change. Leftists will continue on with #notallmuslims. You are simply a bigot, and assault weapons are to blame.

Unfortunately this

Well, I mean, that's what white people get for radicalizing Muslims. Maybe if we didn't invade their countries, we wouldn't have gotten into this mess!

Perhaps gay people should just stay closeted around Muslims, so they don't aggravate them! Better safe than sorry?

Check the #notallMuslims tag right now, every terror attack the response becomes weaker and weaker

Even libshits are slowly giving up and accepting Muslim terror as the new reality

>leftwing gays get murdered by a person who loves guns

He was obviously a republican you cuckwad

Gays aren't a protected class anymore. At the very least they are at the absolute bottom of the progressive stack.

not happenin - someone else is always to blame

They'll blame the religion of guns.
Homophobia
Trump

Registering Democrat was just a misdirection, of course!

>Muslim Democrat massacring gays

Trumperium soon brothers.

registered Democrat mudslime

flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html

I'm kind of surprised Sup Forums isn't using this as fuel to get trump rolling even harder. Guess you dumbasses aren't as smart and well organized as I though.

ISIS was a creation of the right - so no.

Fun fact, SJWs have began turning against gay men calling them privileged shitlords. Now lesbians and MtF trannies they fight for. They've always hated FTM trannies.

Gays are white men too, it was only a matter of time before the left threw them under the bus

Sup Forumss are exactly like every other millennial. they just talk about what they want hoping it will magically happen

So the attack was justified because an oppressed group was attacking a privileged class.

Nothing to get excited about then.

If he yelled die CIS scum while shooting homosexuals it was an act out of protest.

I heard it was latin night

Non.

They will try to make this about guns and homophobia. It needs to be countered with Paris and ideology.

Read again, only the lowest group is "privileged". the rest is Oppressed, only some more than others.
Also, it is liberal logic, not hard science.

NOPE

UTK Pride Center @UTKPrideCenter
We stand with our fellow Muslim students who are unjustly being scapegoated & vilified. We will not be used to fuel more hate.
5:39 PM - 12 Jun 2016
LGBT groups around the US are also rallying, many with Muslim Americans.

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jun/12/florida-nightclub-shooting-terrorism-suspect-updates