Netflix Exclusives: Peaky Blinders

Do any of you fat white assholes actually watch this shit?

Is this the ultimate "fake news" show of 2016? I would imagine your average hipster shitbags likes it but they like anything with a foreign accent!

Who watches this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FoSGScp-5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've watched the first two seasons but haven't caught up, too much other shit to watch right now.
Season 2 ending was pure kino

>Netflix

The how to know something is trash tag.

Show is garbage. 1st season was ok but season 2 was a complete laff. Could have completely redeemed it if they went a certain way with the last scene, but they went the other way instead. Season 3 is fucking Sons of Anarchy tier, couldn't even finish it, just complete schlocky dreck

it's a bbc show

and it's also really shit. the music choices in this show are utterly juvenile too.

poor.

I liked it, although it got too ridiculous as it went on.
I am a sucker for this sort of environments, admittedly. And it felt like cheap, movie-video styled Boardwalk Empire which does have its (guilty?) pleasure.

>netflix exclusive
hi netflix shill. The BBC made this show you spastic, so fuck off.

>foreign accent
You're the foreigner

it's really good

The British Empire went down the drain, lad. You are a foreigner from the perspective of the current rulers of the world - Americans.

>mfw I'm british and have watched this show since it first aired on bbc long before netflix fags gave it such high expectations

>want to start a gang but need a name
>got the muscle and ammo, now just need a name that intimidates
>I KNOW! Peaky Blinders!

MFW

it's really not

I read an article comparing Cillian Murphy's performance to that of Gandolfini's as Tony Soprano. Hearty keks were had

why the fuck do Netflix call shows exclusive when they were produced by other channels and just sold to them?

Loved it, every episode
Season 3 was pretty dope, his crazy bitch struck close to home as fuck. Show's all about being backed into a corner and killing your way out

Agreed. A reminder of how vicious society was post-War and what people committed themselves to just to get ahead. Fantastic programme.

Fuck off phone cunt

it's BBC you faggot

idk the nick cave is always good, but they need to cut it out with the white stripes

Exclusive =/= original

SHALOM

Has the absolute worst soundtrack of any show ive seen. Really spoiled the mood of the show

I watched all three seasons. I don't even really like it, I just miss Boardwalk Empire so much that I have to watch anything even remotely similar to it. Also funny story, I was watching this a year ago in the living room and my mom came in (we're american) and she's says
>"Are you watching a foreign movie?"
>"No, it's just a show."
>she watches for a minute as they mushmouth on looking sort of puzzled (maybe because there were no subtitles)
>"What language is it?"
>"English"
>"Oh wow, I can't understand a word they're saying"
10 mins later dad walks in (He was born in Scotland so he is usually ok with any accents)
>"I can't understand a word coming out of their mouth"
mfw

I SAW IT A WHILE AGO

THE ACCENTS WERE HILARIOUS

THEY GO FULL LUCKY CHARMS

POOEEEEYYKEEEY BLOOIYYNDURRRRSS

youtube.com/watch?v=9FoSGScp-5I

Best character

It's a Birmingham accent from England

Lucky Charms is an Irish accent you stupid faggot

That's a Brummie accent you dense twat.

>Hey Tom I've got a role in this show for you
>Cool, who am I going to play?
>You are like this crazy Jewish gangster in 1920s London
>Awesome, I can personalize the role a bit right?
>uuuh, I guess you can choose how to act it out.
>I'm gonna do my English Bane voice then.
>Why would he talk like Bane? He doesn't even wear a mask.
>Trust me everyone loves the Bane voice and this show is already a clusterfuck of mush mouthed whispering so it'll totally fit.
>Fuck Tom, just let Dark Knight Rises go. It was a long time ago
>For you (in Jewish Bane voice)

>tfw havent had both parents banter with me in over a decade

>not loving Peaky Blinders

spot le reddit pleb

Why do Britbongs have such gay sounding names for things?
>peaky blinders
>motorized rollinghams

and why should your dad who is scottish understand it?

Arrrfa? ARRRFA!

I'm just saying he's generally pretty fluent in British vernacular whereas my Mom really isn't.

>AHHFAAHHHH

I read this in a British accent

This show was enjoyable in a similar way that Misfits were enjoyable. Don't expect anything realistic, or often times good, but it can be a fun watch.
However let it be known that season 3's choice of girl is an abomination, and rich brunette horse girl is best girl and the only true waifu.

>having shit taste and informing others about it

S3 is great it has crazy Russian qt and kino

The Russian girl is objectively the hottest.Grace aged poorly but she was top tier at the beginning.

he's such a pretty boy. no homo.