As a eurofag I'd,just like to say on behalf of all of us... Nobody cares about the nightclub incident...

As a eurofag I'd,just like to say on behalf of all of us... Nobody cares about the nightclub incident. It's your stupid ass countries fault for allowing retards have guns. The fact that 'MUH freddom' is more important than human life means you deserve it all.
Enjoy letting trump turn everything to shit.
I'll enjoy the odd Isis threat that is nowhere near as bad as the shit that goes on daily over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don't recognize flag
>"ireland"
arent you part of the UK?

t. ahmed al Celticki

how do u not know ireland?

No we're not part of the U.K.. That would be just like me saying that Canada is part of the United States.

but canada is larger than the united states and was colonized by a different power... arent irish and british the same people

Yes, they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

The UK and Ireland are two separate nations. They tried to invade us 100 years ago and we stopped it. Although they successfully took over the northern part of our island which is currently apart of the UK.

As a person who is not living in an insignificant country, I'd like to say on behalf of my people that we don't think about you at all.
You don't matter and neither does what you think.
Whether or not you ever say anything at all has no impact on anyone else.
You may as well be an ant for all I care.

>on behalf of all of us
All potatoes?

Atleast my collany of ants are safe from idiots with guns, gang shootings and a morally corrupt legal and political system.

>shooting happens in us
>you need gun control like europe
>shooting happens in europe
>crickets

>potatonigger thinking anyone cares about what they think

>Potatonigger

>stopped it
lmao

It was a gun free zone, you motherfucking retard. I live in a red state so I give no fucks. You and your pathetic mutated brothers are next, McFaggot.

>1700

Ye, we stopped it. Why else does my flag have a tricolour and not the British colours?

Made me think...

Yeah, we should be like France, guys! :^)

>gun free zone
>sandnigger shoots up a nightclub.

Makes perfect sense

#banassaultmuslims

Yeah Paris wouldn't have happened if those Muslims only payed attention to the laws!
> OP is a cock gobbling idiot

Once per year we dress up as leprechauns and indulge in heavy drinking, your country is literally a meme.

>At least my collany of ants are safe from idiots with guns

So the big fucking wall that divides kilometres of Belfast is there for what reason again? Also Colony you dumb mick.

USA is a fucking third world warzone.

It's kinda funny how they always meme shit like 'rapefugees'. While it's hardly possible to dodge all of the mass shootings over there.

We better start building a wall. Won't be long before those amerifags start mass-migrating.

>They tried to invade us 100 years ago and we stopped it.
implies that we tried to invade you and failed, rather than ruled your shitty island for 100s of years

You do know my country pretty much colonised your one