As an American, i think this country is straight up badass. Keep doing what your doing Poland...

As an American, i think this country is straight up badass. Keep doing what your doing Poland, you have huge respect in the United States.

Fuck Western Europe.

Cucks who beg for billions of EU monies only to later flee to Western Europe since their country is so shit, all the while refusing to cooperate with the European Union regarding issues such as refugees.
Poles are leeches and scum.

Their not refugees dumb ass. Their young muslim/african economic migrants who have no respect for Europe.

Its the "REFUGEES" that are the scum and the leeches.

Fuck off Lithugaynaia.You would be nothing without your Polish overlords.

>As an American

No one gives a shit you fat cunt

That's rude.Please apologize.Or else I will release my Moorish fury on you.

Coming from the people who can't even control their own capitol city. Pathetic.

>Le moosleeeems
>Le London has fallen meme

All coming from the country that is less than %60 white - nice one. Remember to tip Tyrone after he's done fucking your wife as well.

Taking EU handouts?

its a slavic shithole
you slavic subhuman

Nigga please, your country is so pathetic, its basically in the middle of an islamic insurgency. And bitches are to weak to do anything about it. This shit does not happen in Poland.

The current government's attitude really is something. More than happy to rake in the money from the development funds (as they should, that's what they're for) but completely refusing any sort of cooperation and throwing fits whenever someone mentions immigration.

Shut up German, your leader basically is destroying the continent of Europe. I use to love Germany until i realized how fucking brainwashed you people are. Self loathing pieces of shit. At least in Poland they are proud of who they are.

ITS BECAUSE THEIR SMART DUMBASS! MASS IMMIGRATION IS BAD, LOOK AT ALL THE ATTACKS ON YOUR COUNTRY WITHIN THE PAST FEW MONTHS!

Fucking western Europeans are a fucking JOKE!

They use to rule the world, now they can't even rule their own cities. FUCKING PATHETIC.

I am a Greek you slavic subhuman

>Poland they are proud of who they are.
yes because they are retarded slavic subhumans

why should we cooperate with EU on immigration issue if we don't agree with their plan, which clearly doesn't even work?

Have they refused cooperation on any issues other than immigration?
Is immigration in fact, the very FIRST issue that has ever come up?
Does the EU mandate democratic governing?

The world would be a better place if the EU was nothing more than a free trade and free travel agreement. State's rights don't seem to exist to you people. You're not a large superstate like America, don't act like you are. You would all be better off if you didn't pretend otherwise.

Caps aren't gonna help you be right buddy. Also, my point was that the polish politics thinks too highly of itself to play along with the other kids, immigration is only a part of it.

> mfw US doesn't even need religious extremism to keep its homicide rate Ukraine-tier

Troll detected.

I just don't understand why western Europeans can't own up to the fact that they are making huge mistakes in regards to their immigration policies and their who idea os "diversity" and "cultural enrichment."

I mean, its INFURIATING! Stop destroying your beautiful countries!

One of the primary demerits of democratic rule is that everyone has to do what the majority decides, even if the majority decides on something fucking stupid.
Them challenging everyone on immigration is essentially a challenge to the entire EU, even moreso since they're the only ones doing it.

But Poland does have leverage here. They're the meatshields who would stop a Russian advance--they're the EU's largest military force in Eastern Europe. The largest is France, but they're geographically inconvenient for defense.

It would be insane to poke and prod at the only person willing to defend you from the horde, and American patience is wearing thin.

Look, immigration without vetting is problematic and this needs to be improved. Another thing that's direly needed is a more comprehensive approach to integration, and for that political unity is needed first of all - if everyone behaves like the polish that's never gonna happen.

FUCK YOU LITHUANIANS YOU AFRICANIZED BBC'D KEK COUNTRY YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT POLAND, POLSKA GÓRĄ, POLSKA NA ZAWSZE

>One of the primary demerits of democratic rule is that everyone has to do what the majority decides, even if the majority decides on something fucking stupid.
Majority of Poles are against taking refugees into our country, what's the problem? Seems like properly working democracy to me.

I really do admire Polands strength and unity. They are literally looking at the current social situation occurring in nations that have taking in tons of these fucking people and straight up saying NOPE.

>As an American,
stopped reading right there

I can tell you that at least in Germany, nobody fears a Russian invasion.
We have mutually benefitial trade relations with Russia, 50% of Russian foreign trade is with Europe, attacking us would completely wreck their economy

>Poland thread
ou boj
>inb4 selfhating poles
>inb4 that one butthurt lithuanian
>inb4 salty brits whining about immigrants
>inb4 salty germs whining about immigrant quotas
>inb4 random antifags/leftards whining about everything

>they're the only ones doing it.
>what is Visegrad Group

Well if I was being totally honest, we should include Bulgaria too. But nobody rustles as many feathers as Poland does for outright taking no refugees

oh no poland what have you done

you've become a brand country for 'white' americans who don't like minorities. soon they are going to flood your country with their "guns don't kill people xDD" "mexicans are based hardworking people" "aint nothing against gays but dont act like a girl"
reminder 10% of them believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows

>guns don't kill people
>mexicans are based hardworking people
>aint nothing against gays but dont act like a girl
all of those sound more reasonable than "islam is a religion of peace"

> Heritage tripfag burger rushes to defend le white bastion pooland
Im gonna guess you wasted $20 on a subscription to a romanian pickpocketing forum because you're a clinical retard that cant solve captchas?

according to you guys, Poland are the Mexicans, so there really shouldn't be any problems

no one says that anymore lol
truth is americans won't assimilate into polish culture either. hell most of them can't even locate it on the map

>"guns don't kill people xDD" "mexicans are based hardworking people" "aint nothing against gays but dont act like a girl"
Literally nothing wrong with any of that.

>TFW no qt 3.14 taco gf

>truth is americans won't assimilate into polish culture either
what are you even talking about, i'm pretty sure there isn't any influx of american immigrants here

This guy is just a swiss punk, talking shit. At least my country is powerful and strong. Fuck off.

Sup Forums is out in full force today.

op and his faggot friends are going to consider moving to poland next time tyrone and stacy tease him for being white straight man

no, i'm pretty sure they won't ever leave their country

Poland is a shithole.

I'm pretty sure "should I move to ____" in 'Murrican is just a regular compliment

Why would i leave my country? I'm moving to Mexico to teach english and learn Spanish for a year.

I love how your resorting to race baiting. Fuck off punk.

>I love how your resorting to race baiting. Fuck off punk.
Pipe down fatty. An American is in no place to cry about "race baiting", considering your cancerous nation invented the fucking concept.

>entire history is based on race
>export the concept of race into foreign cultures
>makes 'racism' a thing

>the dane is resorting to race baiting

>everyone around them is trying to forget about the past and go forward

>poland keeps sitting around talking about the past and actively trying to go backward

If they liked their cities so much they really shouldn't have blown up that radio tower in Germany.

Bydlo Country
It doesn't come from nowhere that poles immigrate to western Europe
Poles are white niggers

this is about whole eastern europe, so don't be a special snowflake

>beg for solidarity regarding north and south stream
>Germany agrees and reconsiders the pipelines
>poland refuses to show solidarity and help italy, greece and germany with refugees
And remember, nobody invited them, they were already here and borders closed, when Merkel said they were welcome.
Maybe we should make another mr-pact. It is time ffs

>As an American
like if that meant something

>As an American

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA

>Maybe we should make another mr-pact. It is time ffs
Come and try it, faggot.

Zaczynamy to become une, γιέ μου!

>needs uncle sam to protect from russia
You wouldn't last 24hours.

>Germany agrees and reconsiders the pipelines
This is simply not true, you already built Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 is under construction. Of course, after uncle Trump warned your companies participating in this project that they may be sanctioned they aren't so cocky anymore, but the project is still in progress.

Dear Letuva, you can take all "refugees" you want. It's not that it would change the future of your nation that much.

>nation
Ha, 2,91 milion, from which .91 sits in UK cleaning toilets and larping as Polacks and 1.5m doesn't know whether they're russian or polish.

>his country accepted refugees
>his people didn't even protest
lmao

Stay mad, top fucking keks.