Eastern Europe is a shit-

>Eastern Europe is a shit-

Why are you branding your country to a bunch of losers?

everything east for prague is unironically shit

good
that "central europe" meme has to die

Budapest, Bratislava, Helsinki and Stockholm aswell?

are you saying that because you don't qualify as Central Europe ?

shithole

Greece is better than denmark

Way to misspell "Vilar Formoso"

Vienna is not shit
all of these are shit though

true...

just look at this fucking flag i am posting from

>Eastern Europe is a shit-

It's a shithole alright. Posting pics of Central Europe instead just proves your point.

Budapest and Vienna are good

Bratislava and Helsinki having nothing of any value

I live on Bornholm, can confirm. At least it's white.

no, i'm saying it because it's a stupid definition

it pretends that germany is it's own thing, diff from western europe
and it pretend that you're closes to germany, and not to the other slavs / ex-communists

Hi Ikibey.

That's Central Europe though.

Are you implying Poland is closer to Bulgaria than Germany?

i'm not implying it, i'm straight up saying it

Up until the terms solidified recently, I've always called England/France/BeNeLux/Germany/Italy as Central Europe, and Iberia/Ireland/Iceland Western Europe.

But I guess the rich cunts there want to be called "Western" for prestige, so we have to go by "Southern" despite being the Westernmost continental country.

>Maintained lawn and garden
>Clean street
>Benches
>Wheelchair accessible
>No stray dogs or wandering livestock to be seen
>Liveable apartments
You do realize that billions of people live in absolute hellholes like India, Subsaharan Africa (and North Africa too for that matter), Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, the Philippines, Yemen, etc.? Just because places like Poland and Russia have lower wages and fewer traditional buildings than Western Europe doesn't make them shitholes at all, in fact Eastern Europe is one of the best regions on Earth considering all the previously mentioned 3rd world countries.

kek

alright then. Maybe you should visit Poland some time to see how the country is ahead of the shithole you live in oh nvm you can't afford it.

whatever makes you feel better about yourself cuck

> Just because places like Poland

Are you retarded? I don't even consider Poland part of Eastern Europe. It's a fine country along with the Visegrád group.

Countries like Bulgaria and Romania though are for all intents and purposes shitholes, at least compared to Western and Central Europe. They're still good countries to be born in in the great scheme of things ofc but the difference between them and their Western neighbors is staggering.

Here are your stray dogs.

And here's your wandering livestock.

This is how standard commieblocks in Poland look like.

I meant wandering livestock in city streets, not in rural areas

>posts central europe