Yes good goyim, Islam is your enemy!

Yes good goyim, Islam is your enemy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We hate Jews AND Muslims, Cuck.

Not all people see the play so clearly. Divide and conquer, from beginning to end. Stand true and know your fellow man, no matter shade of skin or religion, is your friend. The only enemy lurks behind the screen and pulls these strings.

Most muslims are trash because they're IQ 85 genetic garbage subhumans.

But jews love to push the religious aspect, because it distracts from the bigger issue.

Which is race and genetics.

Fuck off, Randy. Jesus, what a looser.

pls go, islamic gommunist

the jews will be next

Jews are the ones pushing all those fuckers in. Fuck off, dogfucker.

Islam has always been my enemy regardless of what the jews say.

Shut the fuck up Justin.

Stand true and know your enemy.

fuck off Randy

I'm starting to think that the whole point of Islam is precisely to control that type of population. Since people at that level lack an internal moral code, they need the rigid rules of a vengeful code to be kept in check by those people who don't need it.

So it's both a question of religion and cognitive abilities.

>the whole point of religion is precisely to control that type of population
ftfy

Frig off, Randy. Quit whoring yourself out for cheeseburgers.

>t. jewhating muslim

I see through your tricks, Mehmet

go fuck yourself OP

you are probably a muslim nigger in toronto

go die.

ALL Abrahamic religions are the enemy of thinking men.

Taqiyya in action, exhibit A.

Christianity is not as bad in this regard. Adam and Eve are said to eat the fruits which will give them knowledge of good and evil, which implies that morality is internal and known by human as part of who they are.

Islam proclaims a kind of moral skepticism which can only be solved by revelations, which is why the shariah exists. In Islam, people are considered too dumb to engage in moral behavior, which is why pre-Islamic times are considered "times of ignorances", ie. Jahiliyyah.

I'm really tired of Islam. I'm really tired of people in the west not realizing they have a culture and an ethical tradition they can cherish and be proud of and which differs radically from what these fucking idiots are bringing with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, PURE COINCIDENCE

Sunni's are the Jews army ... they will be stabbed in the back eventually, but that time is not now. This event will only be used to call for gun control. If Trump tries to again call for a Muslim immigration ban the oy veys will resound around the world, just like last time.

If whites look at Islam and say "nah, we don't want that shit near us" then the Jews are next. They know this ... they can't allow us to go against Muslims until it will result in mutual assured destruction.

Yeah. It's all ideals. Left vs right, gay vs straight, Muslim vs White, Islam vs all, black vs white, etc, etc.
So.. the problem here is clear. And if you harbor passion for either side, please, get out of our genepool; you are not the future, nor will you ever be. You are a worm, and you will have your worm.

So is Judaism.