Arrival

Anybody watch this?

Probably my favourite movie of the year, Sci Fi that actually understands Sci Fi isn't just about WOOO CGI AND SPOOKY ALIENS.

If I was her I wouldn't have married Renner and had a fucked up kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good movie. The chick sucked tho... "OMG I'm so SCARED of going up their"

FUCKING REALLY?! You get to make contact with an alien race. Like goddamn, I'd jump at that chance.

I thought she was good, it's a pretty scary situation

I enjoyed it until the stupid time travel twist shit. Also Amy Adams did a great job.

>time travel

you're dumb

You don't understand what any situation outside of your experience is like and you've lived a very comfortable, easy life and taken very few chances.

And yeah, OP, this movie was great, went a bit into Interstellar territory at the end, but still really beautiful, visually, great music, good dialogue, solid acting (though Whitaker's friggin accent was all over the place). Just overall a good movie.

Yes, it was excellent. Blade Runner is in good hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg

it was fucking shit.

>The last thing to happen chronologically in the movie is amy adams walking aimlessly in a circular hallway after her daughter dies but you don't realize this because the movie is about perceiving time and events non-linearly

Stop shilling your channel you pig-ugly sweaty pseudo intellectual retard.

>time travel

Not this discussion again.

I really liked it. It definitely isn't as DEEP as everyone says it is though, but it's a pretty great movie. Amy Adams is also pretty fucked up for only telling Jeremy Renner that the kid was gonna die after she was born though. The way they handled the lead up to the cast meeting the aliens for the first time was terrific. It's been a while since I last saw a movie that did such a good job at building up tension.

The only issue I had was with the stupid "army revolt" that seemed contrived and was probably the most unrealistic thing about the whole movie. Aside from leading to that great Abbot is death process line.

hi denis

I liked the Alex Jones style retard he was listening to on the laptop though.

I kinda hoped she'd change her future by not telling him about it at all, and they stay together after the child dies

But can you change your future? The whole thing is kind of depressing. I don't even see Amy Adams' gift being a gift. You're cursed to see what's happened, happening and going to happen all at the same time. Why even live anymore?

I kinda took the ending to mean, rather than choosing to leave Renner and get rid of all the pain, she headed down that path anyway because all of the good memories and moments are worth the pain and bad times. Kind of a bittersweet ending.

I mean she actively knows that she fucks up their relationship by telling him about the disease, surely she can just not do that now?

>Dennis Willanoh-uf
>Incenjuce

Opinion discarded. Does this fucking braindead idiot really think his opinion matters to anyone?

I'm pretty sure she can't change what has already happened. she just sees the future she has no control over it

user, you woulde've pissed yourself, standing under a solid floating object that probably weighs several millions of metric tons

>IT WAS ALL A DREAM BRO XD

When will movies stop pulling this shit?

>Anybody watch this?

Seriously? Are you by any chance underage?

Also for all you sub intelligent cunts, there is no actual time travel in the movie, only her perspective on time has changed where she sees or "remembers" the future just like we remember our past

no

>dennis villanoehv

god damn it anglos it's not fucking difficult

These threads have to be for the purpose of trolling now right?
No one is actually dumb enough to not understand this right?

I didn't like the end where Charlie Sheen's nigglet friend turned out to be an alien too.

So does that mean that everyone is going ot be able to see time non-linearly?

pretentious piece of shit

tries to be sci-fi, fails, then tries to be a drama in the end

pretty weak bait heres your (you)

>woman in charge of talking to advanced life forms
>anti chinese propaganda
D R O P P E D

You see, I don't think she had a choice. That's the way her life was meant to be. The events will happen, she just can see them. You don't get to control them, you just get to know them

You know it was kino when there are people in the thread already calling it pretentious.
I liked it and most of the flaws i have with it are nitpicks in the end.

>Sci Fi that actually understands Sci Fi isn't just about WOOO CGI AND SPOOKY ALIENS.

Paid a lot? You shouldn't be, pathetic attempt at a pull.