Brit/pol/ - OWEN JONES IS FUCKING 31 YEARS OLD Edition

>Massive swing to Brexit – with just 13 days to go: Leave 55% (+4), Remain 45% (-4)
archive.is/jJlMW

>Making children attend Christian school assemblies undermines human rights, Muslim-run United Nations warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239

>No single market access for UK after Brexit, German finance fuhrer Wolfgang Schauble says
archive.is/ys5Kh

>John Longworth: [Having given a Eurosceptic speech] " As I left the stage at our national conference, the next speaker was waiting in the wings and he very kindly shook my hand and said how much he agreed with me. That person was Jeremy Corbyn"
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/06/labour-should-get-back-its-roots-and-back-brexit

>Labour MP's John Mann and Dennis Skinner back Brexit (but MSM talks about Junior Tory plant defecting to Remain instead)
politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75992/labour-mps-john-mann-and-dennis-skinner-back-brexit

>Conservative MP Rehman Chishti faces investigation into his links with Saudi Arabian think-tank
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-mp-rehman-chishti-could-be-investigated-by-parliamentary-commissioner-over-links-to-a7072346.html

>Eddie Izzard urges euro embrace (2001); lied about it on QT
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1736151.stm

>Laura Perrins: Farage is a lone voice defending our women
conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-farage-is-a-lone-voice-defending-our-women/

>Claim: Cameron May Offer Referendum On Turkey Joining EU In Desperate Bid To Stop Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/claim-cameron-may-offer-referendum-turkish-eu-membership-desperate-bid-stop-brexit/

>Pupils and Politics – Young Independence. This is what we are up against in our schools.
youngindependence.org.uk/pupils-and-politics/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglophobia
express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg
telesurtv.net/english/news/Loud-Blast-Heard-Near-American-University-of-Beirut-20160612-0016.html
news.trust.org/item/20160612175104-rmx6j
twitter.com/SamNeilJones/status/742042677143834624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit who is that massive cuck in the pic?

First for Red Ed

>this based nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

It's a shoop, but the guy's a cuck anyway.
Owen Jones.

Shame he's such a cuck, since he's actually a qt.

that picture cannot be real
right?

Owen Jones I think.

Owen Jones, but the pic is a shoop.

That said, he IS that much of a cuck.

See

Owen Jones. He rights for the Guardian which should tell you all you need to know.

That picture.
Kill me now.

He's the cuck king

In England at least

we will always have Louis

>rights
Fuck, what a mong I am.

karen

Now I never got the truth about this, is it a meme or is it legit from his book?

(you)

Look at the individual letters. Notice how they are all identical.

This shows that it is a font.

>tfw everybody hates us

Image search doesn't give anything else, I'm pretty sure it's real. I wouldn't put it past the cunt.

Anyway, here's a lovely template. Go mental chaps.

The weak envy the strong

n-n-not me senpai. I hope UK leaves so Ireland can finally wake up.

See

inb4 happy merchant shooped to his sign

Nah it's not legit m8. The fact that you're questioning the authenticity tells you everything you need to know about Jones though.

In general, anything posted here that is unsourced or you have not confirmed yourself isn't real.

>Post yfw this is a real thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglophobia

sorry for Obongo being an anti-British nigger, President Trump will make the Anglosphere great again

"This life and state of affairs, which we enjoy here, and which you seem to think will go on for ever the way you want it to, could turn out to be the Weimar Republic."

First for our boy Hitch predicting the revolution.

What the hell? Is this real? Please tell me this is just an elaborate shoop

>tfw everyone really hates us

>/brit/pol still exists
WTF lads

I hate eurowankers and yanks (not the yanklads on brit/pol/).

SPEECH IS STARTING GET IN HERE

Nein. I am nationalist and voting to leave. I know of a lot more.

Given that we're 70% remain in NI it's clearly not an issue that boils down to Unionist Nationalist lines. We're quite reliant on those farm subsidies iirc.

As Hitchens said in his Sunday piece, the referendum allows voters to decide without the bias of tribal voting.

I seriously hope UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Iceland, etc, set up a trade bloc to counter the EU and negotiate a better trade deal

Drinking Spitfire and smoking Samuel Gawith Winter flake in my pipe out in my garden right now. Where's brit/pol/ posting from right now?

Not really. I admire the U.K for electing Maggie.

Best of luck breaking free from the EU. It won't be easy at all, there will be economic pain for sure.

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

End of EU rule FINALLY in sight: Leave camp take 19-POINT lead as Britons flock to Brexit

End of EU rule FINALLY in sight: Leave camp take 19-POINT lead as Britons flock to Brexit

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep tbphwy my family member

>decades of UK-US relations pissed away because his family is still salty

Amazingly, he had massive British approval when he first took office.
Just goes to show that he's unprofessional enough to avoid a golden diplomatic opportunity just because he can't get over himself

>Drinking Spitfire

How can I never get a decent head when I pour Ale and Stout? Am I pouring it like a retard.

That could easily have come from his Guardian column.

>Justics for Colonialism

This is borderline treason

How is this extremist allowed a platform in the national media?

That would be cosy as heck.

The remain vote will comfortably win. It will be like the Scottish referendum.. When the polls are close, people vote for the status quo rather than taking a leap in the dark. So don't get your hopes up.

It's edited.

>express

I want to believe... so badly...

You pour slowly down the side of the pint glass. You're not supposed to have a massive head on them anyway.

The EU isn't a status quo though.

Being pro-remain IS treason.

Tony Blair removed the death penalty for treason and abolished sedition as a criminal offence.

youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg
come tell thundercuck what you think about this pro-remain shite lads

Irish-senpai notices you Ulster-kun.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.
Please

Ive been doing so. I guess pouring from the bottle will never give you the creamy head you get in pubs.

>Express
>Posting polls where we are ahead

No m8. There's a chance, but only if everyone gets out and votes. We don't want complacency, and that kind of poll does exactly that.

Why though? It was his dead beat father's side of the family.

Leftists get so afraid when a non-white person goes up against their bullshit.

Cmon mate, yes it is...
The whole "remain" vote has been "vote remain for the status quo so we know what's going to happen".

>It's nice to have a chat every now and again
agreed

>>All gays, even the ones who weren't alive in the 70's and 80's have only pushed a liberal agenda
don't fucking misquote me, you dishonest scoundrel

are you seriously trying to tell me that lgbt isn't the darling of the liebereals in their push for PC and "tolerance"?

I agree, not all gays, just like not all niggers are dumb, just 88%

>I used to like Labour and hate UKIP for being racist, here I am 3 years later posting about Are Nige and Brexit
good, glad to have you

my biggest problem with gays is the way everyone fuckng panders to them, when they are such a tiny minority, yet they are treated as if they are the most important people. what about the normosexuals?!??

>Trevor Phillips coming out and saying muslims dont integrate as well as he'd hoped
yet he has been a part of the problem for years, and is only able to say things like that because of his skincolor

why isn't this country ran for its people, not foreign fuckers?

>You can be gay and make gay jokes and insults you faggot
well which is it? is there nothing wrong with being a faggot, or is it supposed to make someone feel bad when used as an insult?

and what do you make of the proimiscuous faggot "aids patient 0" who is responsible for almost all the cases of AIDS in America today?

>legalises sedition
>bans 'hate speech'
Banning both are wrong, but saying the latter is worse than the former is ridiculous. New Labour was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

is this copypasta

It's not real. I remember torrenting his book to see. The page that's usually claimed with that is actually about the north-south divide iirc

He's still a massive cuck though tbf

If the EU tries to fuck us when we leave I could easily see us offering a proper common market, like the EU should have been, to anyone that wants to leave the EU

It's never the same from a bottle, even if it's cask conditioned, true.

He should stick to science videos, then he'll actually know what he's talking about.

>I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

top kek m8

A shit one, yes

Everyone I talked to there over the last week seemed to be for it unless they were just fucking with me

It was the Americans and Australians.

I'VE BACK-TRACED YOU

I bet he enjoys penises

I also enjoy a good penis, but I'm no cuck

he's a fucking idiot

Nice try, but I'm behind 7 proxies and 12 waterwalls

GUYS!

I've been spotting a VOTE LEAVE Tshirt in the few days

>people everywhere smiling in agreement
>thumbs up from people in supercars
>qt3.14 smiling and admiring the alpha male specimen willing for such a bold political statement
Black Vote leave tshirt with red writing has the same power as a Trump hat in the states this is just awesome I wish I would have bought it earlier

just started poring down lads
VERY comfy

I think if you walk down the street with a MAGA hat on, people'll think you're autistic or a Nazi.

>tfw everyone on kikebook has been sharing that michael moore / owen jones video saying how great it is

At least Polands beat Nornireland

>wanting a foreign country to become great

Bomb at the American University in Beirut.

Both Brexit and Trump are so going to win.

Hows it going in Ireland now? I hear your government isn't very popular. Any chance of a euroskeptic party becoming popular any time soon?

Fair enough, I was way off. A shame so many people are voting because of money, understandable though.

The polls are much closer for this than they ever were for Scotland. Only 2 polls in 2014 had Scotland voting Yes and most of the polls in the last 2 weeks before had No a good 2-3 points ahead.

These polls can only be described as fucking all over the place.

The polls were never close in the Scottish referendum. Indy was never ahead and never has been. It's a completely different issue. On the other hand, Brexit is 50-50 with the momentum behind leave.

source?

Nice try.

I would rather every white country becomes great, but Britain becomes the greatest. But, I understand making other countries great threatens us.

That would actually be based as fuck. A true partnership between levelheaded northern country's.

You're Owen Jones

Twitter and telesurtv.net/english/news/Loud-Blast-Heard-Near-American-University-of-Beirut-20160612-0016.html

It's a minority government with pro-EU Fine Gael. Every major party is pro-EU, they just promise EU based jobs for any loyal hack.

>BBC not saying the attacker was a Muslim

Oh I'm fucking mad

>smoking Samuel Gawith Winter flake in my pipe out in my garden right now
you sound supercultured, I am jelly, might try a pipe

I'm inside having a stella and smoking GV rollups

always thought pipe smoke had a really nice smell, are you wearing tweed?

Reuters probably a better source

news.trust.org/item/20160612175104-rmx6j

David Jason aka Del Boy in hot water after 'racist' joke re: Queen

twitter.com/SamNeilJones/status/742042677143834624

kek

the inside btw, I made that mistake once

It's always a muslim, you don't need to say it anymore

Not right now.

It's sunny here. Eating strawberries after a nice roast.

it's not, it's an ever tightening noose