This any good?

This any good?

I didn't even download it and I download everything because the poster alone looked so fucking shit.

The original wasn't any good, so why would you think its remake was good

It doesn't even look like a seven.

Do they seriously wear black and grey the whole fuckin movie? All of them? Is there a reason? Do they plan a gunfight at night?

Its so you can only tell them apart by their race

Watched it last night.

Pretty shitty. Filled with cliche after cliche and not really in an entertaining way.

I ended up just wanting to see a movie about Denzel's character.

I didnt even know this came out yet? By the poster it came out less than 3 months and i saw a on demand commercial for it for Dish network. Movies are hitting home media quick as fuck.

It's a good time. Don't expect it to match the original obviously. Lots of fun gunplay.

>Gets released for download
>Retard asks if it's good
>Every time

No.

Pretty logical actually.

Because this fixes the problem with the original which did not feature a black guy, an Asian guy, and a fat guy. Clearly this diverse film is superior.

No it's a waste of time.

Should I watch this instead lads. Only thing that peaked my interest a little.

>Movies are hitting home media quick as fuck.

it's just the times we're living in. With the means of digital distribution as soon as the movie is out of theaters you can release it on home video.

In my opinion: no. I was looking forward to seeing this but pretty early in the movie I could tell it wasn't going to be a good experience. There's so many unnecessary cuts between different camera angles and beyond that, it looks like they were either using significantly different A and B cams or the operators were incompetent because half of the shots had soft focus or a ton of other aberrations.

None of the characters are particularly engaging and a lot of them join the fight "just because" and it makes you wonder why the hell are these people are willing to sign up to most likely die when most of them have no discernible relationship to the main character (if you can even call Denzel's character the main) and none to the town in danger.

It's also beyond reasoning why the big bad would send an entire army into this town, watch them almost all get mowed down and then mosey on into the town himself instead of just leaving and coming back with *even more bad guys*.

I was happy that they weren't afraid to kill a couple of characters but I honestly didn't really care about any of them except for the asian guy who worked with the ex-confederate who I still only found mildly interesting.

Some of the gun play was fun but it reeked of "infinite ammo" and questionable amounts of reloading/gun switching. Pretty common for a Western but that doesn't mean it wasn't kinda silly.

All in I'd probably give it about a 5/10.

It's pretty bland and I enjoy western/adventure movies very much. The jokes were dumb, the characters were pretty grey and too cliche even for this type of movie, there was no sense of danger, no real conflict between the seven and no camaraderie too. Also the desire to include ever demographic in America felt forced as shit. The music was also nothing special (especially compared to the catchy original theme).

good if you want to nap.

Its not outright terrible but its just so fucking bland its hard to have any feeling about it whatsoever

>a remake of a remake of a remake

was cool
but thats it

It's interesting

its as hollywood as it gets. but so was the original. Red head was hot, so hot she broke my emersion. Still hot though.

no moron

never heard of it, full price

didn't add anything nor take anything away really

>5/10

sounds about right, i'd give it 6/10 for being entertaining and slightly interesting and having a hot thicc girl for once, also denzel.

>no moron

WOW Thanks for the info buddy!!!

happy to help

Holy shit! Is that Charles Bronson?