IM GONNA MEME THE SH*T OUT OF THIS

name a more overrated movie

A shame. I read the book a couple years back and really enjoyed it, mainly because the author showed his research and knowledge of real space travel.

Film was decent but the big bang theory tier SCIENCE XDDDD took me out of it a bit.

fuck this board, movie was great, based scott is back, go fuck yourself niggers, faggots

Also Guardians of the Galaxy, to answer the OP.

yeah not really it's fucking 2016 you can't get away with sealing a pressurize base with fucking plastic film and ducktape

I liked the film and thought it was a good adaptation of the book (A rare occurrence in modern times), with some pretty decent effects to boot. Just that normies ruin everything.

Is the extended cut better?
The cinema cut made it seem way to easy to survive this.

t. pleb

he knew what he was doing, they undergo heavy training just for these types of scenarios.
stop cherry picking where apples grow.

Hello embryo.

The film glosses over a lot of the smaller details in the book, as well as some stuff that happens on his journey to Schiaparelli. It's two and a half hours long anyway so I can't fault it for that, but it definitely makes it seem a lot easier than the book makes it out to be.

All of Ridley Scott's films, with the exception of Alien, are super overrated.

>spic astronaut pilot
>"""womyn""" commander
>niggers solving space problems
>nigger owning a space program

Immersion ruined

even with heavy training that doesn't work
he could have patch the hole otherwise but the plastic film was retarded
but i thing the pacing was the worst after an hour the film really started to feel very boring because of the earth sequence maybe

Seriously?

>Blade Runner
>Gladiator
>Black Hawk Down
>American Gangster

On top of that, his first movie The Duellists is supremely underrated.

>Nigger teenager is child protege at NASA
>Comes up with amazing new idea
>Proposes to the Director of NASA slingshot theory

That's when I turned it off

I enjoyed it.

Just because a movie tries to have some fun doesn't automatically make it shit-tier leddit material.

>you're not allowed to feel anger at this idiocy because it was a black teen and you're just mad because it was a black guy talking down to a white guy

gotta love it when you're pissed off in layers

Baring blad runner those are all average

can you email me some blacked webms

I think you're forgetting Halo: Nightfall. A true masterpiece.

This was good all the way until the flying around like iron man bit that basically ruined the whole film

If you like dumb hollywood blockbusters why are you still here? There are plenty circle jerk sites that welcome people with terrible taste and no knowdlege of movies you could visit instead of sharing your pathetic and wrong opinion on here.

*le genius black guy

>Muh hivemind

Did you come here in the last few years or so and are still trying extra hard to fit in?

A lot of christians got triggered by all that science mention apparently.

>you can't get away with sealing a pressurize base with fucking plastic film and ducktape

but you can, the base would have positive pressure. the plastic would be more then sufficient as long as a dust storm didn't rip it open.

hell on our trip to the moon parts of the spacecraft were not much more then insulation and aluminium foil

It just seemed like a long montage to me.

>science is bad

how much of a fucking pleb can you possibly be?

do you also believe Earth was created 6000 years ago and that humans lived alongside dinosaurs? retards

When did he say that? For me it was the cringey dialogue that did it

super adherent tape and carbon fiber plastic yes

>If you like dumb hollywood blockbusters why are you still here?
All this board talks about are blockbusters and popular cable shows. While hating them and offer no other alternative.

Alien is overrated as fuck senpai

>Got bored around the last 40 minutes of the movie.
>no real sense of risks, since we know mat'tard is gunna live
fuck off with this reddit tier bullshit

>wrong opinion

Nasa propaganda

prove me wrong. pro tip you cant and i love nasa and cosmology. but nasa is a joke. nasa doesnt do shit.

this is a feel good globalization fuckfest

the only reason people said they liked it is because they heard it had REAL SCIENCE and if something has SCIENCE in it nowadays its cool to like

>mfw the black quirky young scientist has to explain the concept of gravity to the fucking head of NASA
>mfw the whole movie was a big "ISN'T SCIENCE COOL KIDS? PLEASE JOIN NASA THE GOVERNMENT CUT OUR FUNDING"

i love nu-space films, they're the comfiest. i enjoyed it.

the movie was unrealistic, boring and stupid.

Ridley Scott and Damon are great BUT the script is mind blowingly stupid also the earth scenes are completely pointless and aggrevating

granted there might be some racial thoughts there, but I think he's saying the director of nasa would know about slingshot theory. I remember thinking that same thing, I already knew about it so I was thinking why the hell don't they?

they basically stole it from interstellar

>he thinks Sup Forums is about le kino
hola réddit

Probably Civil War seeing as it was considerably worse on every level of the previous 2 captain america movies