do you keep it or delete it?

depends on how good they are

Keep the three songs. Idiot.

disgusting

How so?

delet?

>Music library is filled with single tracks and greatest hits

get OFF my board

Is the rest at least passable? Do I have more albums from the same artist? If no to both, then fuck keeping it.

How do you deal with greatest hit albums though? I tend to delete double tracks, which makes them look weird as shit, at the same time, having double tracks triggers my autism even more. Quite the tricky situation.

I only listen to vinyls, but on my vinyls with only 2 or 3 good songs I scratch up the bad tracks so they're unplayable.

le rockism full albums meme

Honesty I'd probably just keep the full album, it's not like I'd need the HD space and I can just listen to the few songs I like

On albums with a few worthwhile songs and a lot of filler or bad songs I will remorselessly delete unwanted tracks. On albums with mostly good tracks but a few clunkers, I keep all the tracks and maintain the albums collective integrity.

I only kept 4 songs off of Hurry Up, We're Dreaming.

I keep the whole thing. Storage is dirt cheap. Besides, sometimes the other songs grow on me.

>tfw pic related

I'm torn desu

>I only kept 4 songs off of Hurry Up, We're Dreaming.
Absolute madman.

I just use youtube for single tracks

i stream all my music so no need to keep or delete anything

if i really like an album, i'll buy it on vinyl/CD

Keep it. Hard drives are cheap, and I might end up appreciating the other songs in the future.

>music library is filled with good music

wow wtf

Nope.

Pic related was from 2012, and I have at least 5 times more now.

>Legend of Zelda

my nigga

2012 you had good taste

>IMG_20171221

i wonder how many direct coughs are recorded on that screen

You have almost the exact same musical taste as me wtf

I re-cropped it because the original one was too big (5MB).

Are you in high school?

No, that pic was from when I was in senior year in the beginning of 2012.

children

i almost doubled this over the past few months... and i have it mirrored because the 24bit rips are so valuable and low seed

I got 2.75 tb you fuckin small fry. DOnt ever brag on this board again

fucking trash it son

I keep it if I like 3-4 songs on the album, usually If I like an album around 5-6+ songs I'll buy it physically if I can.

that was 6 months ago... im at 2.5 now... i have had to stop because i have to have a an offline mirror of all my music.. which is getting near 6tb of storage i have to manage ... its worth it though. Have you got a plan b ? what are you going to do if a drive fails ?

also thats just 24bit flac folder, i have another folder for mp3 and another for dsd ... i find keep lossy and lossless seperate make it easier for me to know whats what and gradually update my library to fully lossless

I have 4 tb of 192 kbps mp3s. Get on my level.

Idk just have a back up. Or two if you're really paranoid