MAN ARRESTED IN CALIFORNIA WITH GUNS AND EXPLOSIVES

He was intending to attack a Gay Pride
>some medias report it

northdallasgazette.com/2016/06/12/man-arrested-california-planning-attack-gay-pride-parade/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html
twitter.com/RobertFaturechi/status/742030062854119424
youtube.com/watch?v=oGgywlnMsDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as assault rifles and ammunition in the car of a man who told them he was in town for the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

>Early Sunday, there was a call to Santa Monica police of a suspected prowler near Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street. Patrol officers responded and encountered an individual who told officers he was waiting for a friend. That led officers to inspect the car and find several weapons a lot of ammunition as well as tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb.

>The car had Indiana plates. He did make comments that he was in town for the pride event in WeHo this weekend. Source said they did not know of any connection between what happened in Orlando and the investigation has been taken over by FBI.

America has today lost the right to laugh at Europe for weakness when dealing with Islamic extremists.

Bump

HABBENING

Man with weapons and possible explosives arrested, was going to L.A. gay pride parade, sources say

>Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as assault rifles and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he was in town for the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

>Early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call of a suspected prowler near Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street. Patrol officers responded and encountered an individual who told officers he was waiting for a friend. That led officers to inspect the car and find several weapons and a lot of ammunition as well as tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb.

>The car had Indiana plates. The man made comments that he was in town for the Pride event in West Hollywood this weekend. The source said authorities did not know of any connection between the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., early Sunday morning and the Santa Monica incident. The investigation has been taken over by the FBI. The source said the man appeared to be white.

>A city official in West Hollywood also confirmed the arrest and stressed that officials were beefing up security at the gay pride event.

>"They found him with weapons that were very disconcerting," said the source, adding officials are "taking the appropriate safety precautions."

you're never going to stop bringing that up are you?

IT CANT STOP HAPPENNING

>One source in West Hollywood said there was discussion of calling off the parade but that officials decided to go forward, with heavy security including undercover officers in the crowd.

>The sources spoke to The Times on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to comment publicly.

>West Hollywood City Councilwoman Lindsey Horvath said in a statement that Los Angeles County sheriff’s officials are stepping up security efforts around Sunday’s parade and other festivities. But she said officials do not believe there is any threat around Sunday’s activities.

>“We are hearing absolutely devastating news reports from Orlando this morning,” she said. “Gun violence on the LGBTQ family during Pride Month makes me sick. The deadliest mass shooting in America happened to LGBTQ people on Latin night. While we mourn this heartbreaking loss, we must also rededicate ourselves to the fight for full equality for all people. No one is equal unless everyone is equal.”

>Indiana plates
Really doubt that is a Muslim

GET #BANWHITEMALES TRENDING ON TWITTER !!!

>GET #BANWHITEMALES TRENDING ON TWITTER !!!

>tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb.
Sensationalism, unless they honestly assume he planned to build a bomb later. They also found gas in his tank, I guess, which could be used to create Molotov cocktails.

Ever hear of rental cars you faggot?

FALSE FAG
A
L
S
E

F
A
G

Too bad he's white

>Indiana plates

Probably came from Plainfield. Biggest mosque in the Midwest is there

twitter.com/RobertFaturechi/status/742030062854119424

A reporter for ProPublica tweeted out a Sheriff’s Department bulletin detailing the arrest.

MERELY COINCIDENCE

Daily reminder to all, we are at war. The Republic has been infiltrated. Don't fall victim to the false narrative of Islam being the 'religion of peace'.

Explosion in Beirut

WHATS THE RACE
WHATS THE NAME

GODDAMNIT

that's familiar with another terrorist act committed in California this year
same modus operandi

why you dumb fucking faggot?

christ you are a shitstain

The fact that none of these reports from California are saying that its a white male, means its definitely a muslim, right? They'd be going out of their way to let everyone know it was a white guy if they could.

GET IN HERE

GIT

Pretty sure we lost that right the second we elected Obama.

Gays in the US should be very worry and stay at home.

But they're killing faggots though. HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT EXACTLY, A BAD THING? Faggots aren't people, the fuck's the matter with all of you?

Yes, I call for all faggots to stay in doors and as far inside of their closets as they can. If not, they may get blown up. So back to the closets with ye, yous fucking faggots.

edgy

You're too dumb to understand it, some next level meta shieeet. I want libs to bite the b8 u moron

Fuck you. Fucking degenerate shit fucks.Fucking a ship full of men, that's 5 thousand fucking faggot men came here a few weeks ago for some fuck Atlantis had for them, Let's here it for the boys. First thing those faggots did when over on Paradise island is a few of them had sex in the pool before going on to let's hear it for the boys FAG MEN ONLY NIGHT. Fucking degenerates. I wished the boat sank with all those fucking fucks on it. But lo, I woke up to the sweetest news imaginable. Back to the closets with those fucking freaks. And the fucks here better pay attention.

To piss off the American voters who are still against Trump

I bet they're going to blame this on trump

>muslims finally start terror attacks on US
>they attack gay events and nightclubs
Maybe we can use spinning SJWs to replace fossil fuels?

reminder that god himself literally BTFO the british with a tornado because of that

Shut up island nigger

top kek

Another crazy white Christian trying to murder homosexuals
Nothing new here

who cares? it was stopped. Does it really matter if the shooter was brown or a few shades lighter? Jesus Fing Christ.

You alt-rights have a mental disorder

The Muslim just wanted to set off the fireworks for them, why is this country so fucking mean

Eat shit you fucking faggot! Back to the shadows you go, under your bed as far as your punk fag ass can go. Which would be a task seeing as how it's all swollen from all that cock injections you've gotten, you fucking faggot.

it would matter because then Sup Forums would be right again.

and Sup Forums is ALWAYS RIGHT

It's awesome when we see the Fanatics doing for us what we're too afraid to do. THANK YOU BASED MUSLIM MAN.

Fuck off, newfag

Thinking 5 steps ahead...

The people that latch on will be the anti-american retards that drive moderates into our loving embrace, plus it gives us tons of trolling potential later when we rub their incorrect assumption in their face.

HEY WAIT A SEC

THIS. Let's do it!

What if this is the start of other small coordinated attacks?

Might as well hand trump the presidency and a crown.

Watch this guy be from /k/ meeting up with a trap to go to their Cali meetup. The camo will be flektarn and the security badge something from MGS.

Also
>Clips
>Assualt Weapons

I'm so glad mentally ill people have access to the internet.

HOLY SHIT IT'S A COORDINATED ATTACK

ISIS CELL ACTIVATED

FUUCKKKK

people are retards, the guy is just a gun enthusiast. the "explosive" found is commonly used on gun ranges for fun, google it.

also, the guy hasn't been charged with shit afaik.

>"COORDINATED ATTACK"

They can't even get that right

top quality schizo bantz

>white guy from indiana

LIBERAL FALSE FLAG

you would be surprise by how many live there

I know a Syrian guy that passes off for white

calm your shit

SANDNIGGERS DOING THE JOBS AMERICANS WONT DO

>BUT THE ATLANTIC SEA IS GOING TO PROTECT US

always had a feeling that one wasn't going to last long

>white guys can't be Muslims loyal to ISIS

What is a rental car?

Ban assault males

No mention of race. Hmm.

It's not a rental car, they're showing the car on the livestream, no rental stickers on the front windshield anywhere.

Judging by the equipment that was in the trunk it doesn't look like a mass shooter, there were big scopes and such, watch this just be a odd coincidence.

Feels good to be straight and not in any immediate danger.

Any chance you grabbed a screenshot?

Here's the stuff they pulled out of the trunk minus the rifle.

>Assault weapons
>clips

That's a bench mount below the gas can, the guy is a long range shooter, not a mass shooter.

Here's the car.

Doesn't look like anything.

Is this guy a muslim, or no.

HAHA
OBONGO REALY WANTS TO BAN GUNS BEFORE LEAVING

Why couldn't it be HAPPENING on a day when I'm not busy?

Long scope and bench mount make me think gun range enthusiast in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just another day in Muslim lands.

i LITERALLY live a few blocks from this, even drove past it this morning

hold me calibros

Yeah, seems to me like okie dokie obama and his cohorts are trying to take attention away from this muslim incident by making a big deal about what some white person is doing

You forgot to turn off your proxy.

This seems too coincidental.

It's gonna turn out he was co-ordinating with the other guy.

TREND THIS IMAGE LADS

KEKS WILL IT

>OH FUCK GUYS A MUSLIM SHOT UP A DEN OF LITERAL FAGGOTRY
>QUICK ARREST A WHITE GUY THAT OWNS SOME GUNS AND CLAIM HE WAS GOING TO DO THE SAME THING. THEN, GIVE IT ALL THE PRESS COVERAGE

Desperation to preserve the narrative and keep the sheep from seeing the butchers knife fully engaged.

BTW, Omar Mateen worked for G4S Nuclear Security Services Corporation.