youtube.com/watch?v=JOYZoZpU27E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPO-OhIz4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=ln35qLphK4I
youtube.com/watch?v=rmQ5BxHaOFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no we don't

americans OUT of "soccer" ASAP

we already had a peak of what happens when you want amerifaggots audience when they hired the black eye piss to play at halftime in the CL final

>peak

Oh god... I'm out of coffee and it's noticeable.

I agree. It does neither of us any good to have us involved in soccer.

What's your honest to god opinion about football? I think all it takes is a good performance at the WC and y'all will love football.

It won't matter. Soccer is the sport the k middle class overprotective parents let their unathletic kid play. Until that changes, it will never catch on. There's simply way too much money wrapped up in 8-10 other sports here for soccer to rise above all that.

The message here my Brazilian friend should be "footie owns every places and don't care about you America (and btw you suck at it)"
And we don't want them to take over. Pls leave my footie without commercials breaks, franchises moves and salary caps. Thanks you

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate soccer. I respect it for what it is. It's just pretty antithetical to our culture, just like other countries with similar culture like Canada and Australia.

I think that you guys are wrong about athleticism.
youtube.com/watch?v=RPO-OhIz4UY
Football players have to run 7 miles on average and there are all kinds of bodies in football since the talent pool is composed by billions. You need athleticism but you also need skill.

I think if Pulisic pulls some awesome shit in the world cup more people will get hooked on football.

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=ln35qLphK4I

>when they hired

Wait, this was the UEFA CL final, between a Spanish and Italian team, sponsored by an Arab and Dutch company respectively, in a competition sponsored by a Dutch and Russian company...and you blame Americans for the choice of entertainment at the game. Makes sense.

>What's your honest to god opinion about football?

I think football is ok, but the commercial breaks are frustrating and the knowledge that a lot of players are getting brain damage detracts from the fun a little. Soccer, on the other hand, is like watching paint dry, possibly the most boring sport I've ever seen.

What a fucking pathetic thread

youtube.com/watch?v=rmQ5BxHaOFA

Why though.jpg

> c. ronaldo clip
> 3 sec useless dribble
> it cuts before he loses the ball

what did he mean by this?

Im American and i approve this thread.

Imagine loving to suck American dick as this favelinho does. Holy shit.

CHI

Not him, but I just can't. The flopping, the metrosexual faggotry, "feet only", rigged games, refs with their little colored cards, the lack of salary caps that only allows two teams to dominate, and 90 minutes of passing with the occasional AH HE ALMOST SCORED. Not to mention, the cultural divide makes it difficult to get into it. Hockey is much better. Players don't act like they got shot when they get tapped, instead they fight it out.

Assuming that you're talking about soccer, it's very boring.

remove your tinfoil hat DeShawn, not blaming americans for it, i'm blaming the UEFA jews to try to sell this like if was the superbowl event to get more viewers to watch the halftime commercials.

ADHD, the post.

Nice redditspacing. Why are you so asspained at americans?

Would it be better if ads were shown during breaks?

>redditspacing
This is the worst meme

>Would it be better if ads were shown during breaks?

No. We don't like ads, we've just learned to live with them.

>for everyone one of these videos there are 10 instances of people flopping on the grass like ninnies and acting hurt

lmfao tbqh