'Leave' Takes Shocking 19-Point Lead In Brexit Poll

>The headlines go from bad to worse for the UK and EU establishment as yet another new poll this weekend, by Opinium, shows "Brexit" leading by a remarkable 19 points (52% chose to leave the EU against 33% choosing to keep the status quo).

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/leave-takes-shocking-19-point-lead-brexit-poll-if-it-happens-gold-will-be-worlds-str

It's actually going to happen, isn't it?
We're actually going to leave.

Don't look back. Carry on the legacy of the West. We'll hold out as long as we can.

>he thinks the election isn't staged
Sup reddit

THIS JUST IN

TOP (((ECONOMISTS))) PREDICT SEAS BOILING, SKIES BLACKENING INTO AN AGE OF ETERNAL DARKNESS, LORD OF HELL SATAN WALKING AMONGST THE LIVING IF BRITAIN LEAVES EU

Just got a peice of news saying that my area is 63% in favour of leaving.

My area being one that has voted Labour majority in local and general election for 50 years straight.

Even the normies are clocking onto brexit.

the amount of FUD the bremainers are spreading is just sickening.
so many lies and made up crap.

stay strong, britbros, and do what we couldn't.

Only that it will take over 20 years to get through the bureaucratic shit that is leaving.

It will happen this is the underdog year. Trump, lesta winning premier ect

Next week you will have European leaders and Obama on their knees begging us to stay in.

Top kek

>tfw convinced everyone I know to vote leave
>tfw I have no friends and only know my family

Lads, we are leaving.

>tfw they said yes just t shut you up

RRRRRRRRRRULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
BRITONS NEVER NEVER NEVER WILL BE SLAVES

You stupid children. They say there is a huge Brexit lead to light a fire under the faggots who thought the stay vote was going to easily win and not bother going to the polls.

The truth is that it's too close for comfort so they need to rile up the stay vote, and the best way to do that is to make people panic thinking there might actually be a Brexit.

postal vote rumours say leave is well ahead

I love that song; you bits make damn good music. Its honestly none of my business when it comes to your politics but I wish you guys the best when it comes to leaving the EU.

This shooting may not have happened close enough to sway the election, but it sure happened close enough to sway the Brexit vote.

>You stupid children. They say there is a huge Brexit lead to light a fire under the faggots who thought the stay vote was going to easily win and not bother going to the polls.
>after registration has ended

Thank you, first the EU, next our guns!

Godspeed and vote 'leave'

most people in the uk are registered to vote anyway right?

Like i literally registered as soon as i left school.

...is there people out there that didn't?

I don't even understand that.

riot in the streets if no leave

hehe sweden on the plank...
I hate mudpeople so fucking much

>mfw

Nice quads.

But there is a difference between sitting on your ass and clicking some buttons on your computer and going to a polling station.

Just voted leave in my postal vote lads, its finally happening.

if only the will of the people was relevant to the referendum

I hope Orlando shows your voters how mudslimes share your precious liberal values

Post your predictions for the result

>...is there people out there that didn't?
Mostly sluts and chavs.

The Florida bloodbath will only make Brexit more popular.

Go back to the mosque Merkel, you made your bed now lay in it. Dont try to drag others with you.

>Britain leaves
>Forms a trade pact with EU, economy has a hiccup but quickly goes back to business as usual
>Other EU-critical countries notice that you can have the pros and get rid of the federalists by doing this
>Merkel is left stranded watching the union crumble

When does the vote take place?

I hope you Brits are able to get out.

Make your country great again Britain God damn it!

Italian media today was shilling that leave and remain are perfectly equal in the polls

23rd of June.
Literally Independence Day.

>Ficke Ficke

Fucking kek where is the original? This can't be Zyklon Ben

Why? They will get non-EU, meaning non white immigrants instead.

And it just so happens to be that people who are in favor of leave are more likely to turn out to the polls. Its mostly remain who are the keyboard warriors and are too scared to go out and vote.

ITS HAPPENING LADS GOD BLESS THE QUEEN GOD BLESS OUR NIGE!

I just read there is no clear tendency in the german Lügenpresse LMFAO.

D-delete this Texas

Why do American Trump supporters support brexit?

Genuinely curious.

How can you not understand it? It's independence from unelected leaders first and foremost if you ask me

Godspeed you beautiful bastards. Will always be our greatest ally in my eyes

Because there's no way America would ever sign up to something like the EU.

Because I support a country's right to sovereignty

That is the original famalam

Ficke Ficke!

Based faggots did not die in vain

Nationalists that don't hold hard feeling for our nationality most like.

>why would people who support an antiestablishment applecart-upsetter also support a movement to upset the European applecart by voting for freedom from a corrupt, unaccountable establishment?

>postal vote

Hope it doesn't get misplaced

This, based Hungarian knows whagwan

North West eh?

Lol no, we already have a great point system in place for non-eu now.

Our non whites go to Germany now, get papers then come to the UK.

You fuckers.

let me guess...suddenly the leave will lose really really closely at the end. The jews sure will find sudenly votes to stay in that were not counted yet.

I wish you all the best brits....would love to see you go, it will give those fuckers a hard punch in the face.

Do limey's vote by mail? In America, we only vote by mail if we are away from home.

what happened to the flags?

Liking Trump and Brexit goes against the narrative America and the EU is trying to force, therefore it's "cool" to go along with the mold breaker opinions

Just make sure you actually vote.

If Scotland sways the Remain vote, then we need to consider a punishment in the future...

Great Haggis Famine?

Nationalism, the EU doesn't make any sense. The continent of Europe is too diverse to be able to make laws that affect all of it.

Say it with me across the nation

You cannot lose elections on immigration

Highlanders are quite Eurosceptic.

You have the option to vote by mail which was originally intended for servicemen, but Labour opened it up for everyone. Now it gets abused by Pakis and welfare cucks.

same desu

shit look at London....i forgot...whites are a minority there already.

Actually, one state (Oregon) only has voting by mail, nothing else.

You leave us alone senpai

Jesus Ben, that's actually pretty good.

Nationalism and the desire to break the corrupt establishment.

They are quite sparsely populated though. The cancer belt will overwhelm the highland vote.

Yeah and the few whites there are cosmopolitan cucks

Just don't let us down Gordon

I can't do it any other way as I suffer from agoraphobia.

Because it's the entirety of western civilization that will fall if the globalist agenda assumes total control

Opinium poll is actually 44 for staying, 42 for leaving.Don't know where they got 19% lead.

Most of the people I know, work colleagues, friends are voting leave. The rest can go fuck themselves.

As a burger, let me guess, London is the super dark area on the europhile map, right?

Mine too.
Damn it Sup Forums, you're giving me hope again.

Could these shootings in the US help your cause? Or is it too far away to matter?

Correct.

I think so. Immigration is the main issue among voters (so much so that politicians have been forced to stop calling people racists) and obviously Islam is the top issue within immigration.

I'm not a Trump supporter and I support Brexit. UK should be sovereign, no outside courts or bureaucrats should have any say in the British law of the land.

It would be better if it had a picture of polar bear with "This is Misho. Misho was born in America. Misho is a grizzly bear".

BRING IT.
The EU's day of reckoning approaches, you know it.
You know it because you can feel it.

if a person is born in a room, does that make them furniture?

M8, you should try and escape the EU now before the whole fucking lot comes down on your head.
The EU is a 3-legged stool, with Germany and France the other 2 legs.

We are removing our leg.

I was born in a hospital, that makes me a doctor.

Problem is, for the moment our government is happy to suck on the EU tit while basically ignoring all the anti-nationalist stuff, or at least pretending to.

As long as dem gibsmedats keep rolling from Brussels to Budapest, we won't be leaving.

WE DID IT REDDIT

I think they will bully you into joining back, with corporations and your own goverment crashing the economy and fearmongering

>June 22
>Cameron declares state of emergency for some reason and with much regret has to cancel the referendum

What happens?

Because we actually feel really bad for you guys every time the EU robs you eurobros of your rights and freedoms. We all share the same planet, and we can't help but put ourselves in your shoes.

We talk shit a lot, but it's all just banter. Whether or not we want to admit it, you guys have always been our friends and we want the best things for our friends.

Good. It's been far too hot recently. A nice bit of cold weather will perk things up.